Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Enchanting Song
(11-04-2016, 08:29 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 08:26 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: If I use a sniper to kill the left body part, will I move onto phase 2 immediately, or do I still get to use that turn to kill the right body part before moving into phase 3?

Phase system works as follow:
1) Initially everyone are in phase 1.
2) When 2 parts remains, they enter phase 2.
3) When 1 part remains, that part enter phase 3.
4) When center part is defeated, the left and right part are defeated immediately.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that the phase change would occur after the turn ends and not immediately after the snipe.

ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
my one and only mono Dark leader, Erebus. if KO the center settle all, Erebus with Endor 10 combos no prob.

if need to take care hi def part... my Faugn CD15. dont think can stall that long with Erebus, 5 stages sm. but... due dont have Novalis, i dual max Dark Demonic Dragon. oh yeah, better believe it Smile enemy def - 90% is 8 mil. with Ed... mwahahaha beat the crab outta it Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Strategy for both teams is the same: 
Stage 1-4: Grind, you can use actives to speed up but make sure that everything is ready before moving on to the boss.
Stage 5: Full burst, remember to turn back any enchantress effects (Dark Devil, Novalis). Use Endor and spin well or you're dead. 

2* achievement (dark team, same leader and ally) with Dual PR Todd + Rider Knap, Ed, PR Endor, Dark Devil

1* achievement (3+ attributes) and farm with PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Endor, Dragon Converter, Dragon Booster, PR Nidhogg

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(11-04-2016, 09:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Current plans:

2* achievement with Dual PR Todd + Rider Knap, Ed, PR Endor, Dark Devil

Farm with PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Endor, Dragon Converter, Dragon Booster, PR Nidhogg

Did faugn active works for 80m def part

Apparently you can just kill the center one I assume. In the video there is 1 part left but still cleared.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
(11-04-2016, 09:31 PM)wong ah neh Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 09:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Current plans:

2* achievement with Dual PR Todd + Rider Knap, Ed, PR Endor, Dark Devil

Farm with PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Endor, Dragon Converter, Dragon Booster, PR Nidhogg

Did faugn active works for 80m def part

According to Arigato you can just kill the centre piece and the right/left will die, so I'm not bringing Faugn. 

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
The Hidden achievement is 3+ attributes (got it using dragons)

The SM this time round seems somewhat easy, PR starters will be MVPs here lol

Might use aahlsy's dual Todd for mono dark & same leaders. Else I'll use LD Madam team instead.

The stage also looks grindable, so I'll use LHY-Wukong for 3 atrr.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
I just got wrecked by Spam trojan on last stage? I was grinding with wukong then suddenly double attack OHKO. Was so close to finishing her off. Thought it was normal Trojan.
Common Acronyms
Looking for Izanagi allies!
ID: 29,490,729
2 in 1 clear.
Hfd, LK, PR saruman, PR morris, ovr daji, Hfd.
This team can heal really well.
1. Stall at least 7~8turns.
2. Target left enemy with 2cd. Then try to kill right before it atk.
3. Heal with saruman, Spin and kill. 2nd bar spin and kill(use daji+dc if necessary)
4. Spin to kill, convert with morris to heal if you want to stall for daji.
5. Target center part. Use saruman, LK, daji. Use dc if needed.