Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Dust of the Fallen Stars
(08-06-2017, 09:59 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It isn't beast lockdown and racism, but actually it "RESTORES BEASTS MEMBERS ACTIVE SKILLS" and for that mistake we got a stamina refill ingame.

I just played it with TSZ and Fenrir and it's definitely Beast CD reset. They got it wrong on the English Facebook.

Zero-Diamond clear with Izanagi. CBF'ed with the Achievements.

Izanagi + PR Matryoshka / Mark II / PR Nidhogg / PR Circe + Izanagi (Ignore Element DC)

Stage 1: Grind for CDs.
Stage 2: Grind for CDs.
Stage 3.1: Turn on Matryoshka after she hits you, then grind her down. Ideally dissolve two sets of Hearts, otherwise heal with Nidhogg when needed.
Stage 3.1: Turn on Circe, burst with Nidhogg + Izanagi. Use the following spin path:
[Image: 8071248e0654b816ea76552c5d2956e0.JPG]
Stage 4: Kill the Light mob, turn off Circe and grind for CDs on the Fire mob.
Stage 5: Burst with Circle + Nidhogg + Izanagi.
Stage 6: Activate Mark II and spin four combos exactly.
Stage 7.1: Turn on Matryoshka after he hits you, then grind her down. Ideally dissolve two sets of Hearts, otherwise heal with Nidhogg or Izanagi when needed.
Stage 7.2: Activate Izanagi. Use the following spin path to dissolve the Marked runes:
[Image: fb6a2530ded8413dcc35f035e2a01f3c.JPG]
Afterwards, burst with Mark II + Nidhogg + Izanagi + DC.

Credits to the Bahamut guys on the Chinese server for the spin paths. Good luck!. ^^

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(08-06-2017, 08:20 PM)joetjef Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 09:59 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It isn't beast lockdown and racism, but actually it "RESTORES BEASTS MEMBERS ACTIVE SKILLS" and for that mistake we got a stamina refill ingame.

I just played it with TSZ and Fenrir and it's definitely Beast CD reset. They got it wrong on the English Facebook.

-.-'  

ToS English FCB must have costed a great deal of people 50 stamina from the refill given.

I used VR Loki with AR Gemini, Lancelot and Diaochan (should have taken the new dark goddess but i forgot her). It was gonna be a 0 diamond but my app has been locking up mid spinning at times with the new version, and that was a very bad thing. Lancelot+ AR Gemini = free 2x dmg to the usual VR Loki team, if i had Anubis i should have used him instead of Diaochan (i think that i used her to clear the full screen).

edit: I ignored the boss's burn trail since it is only like 6 or 7 steps and thus wide motions + 1k only for crossing it = no problem, plus i had a 50% healing DC so yeah, i felt confident with VR Loki and no sniper. For the second round, i had already pre set the board with dark/water, Lancelot and Gemini were at max stacks, so it was simply a "make enchanted and do 3-4 combos" type of deal.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(08-06-2017, 08:20 PM)joetjef Wrote:

I'll prob take aloha furi panda ra dodo haza next time then.  High HP and rcr solves rd6.
3* Clear (Water Team, Human Team, Same Leader and Ally) with Dual SHJ + Kula, Florice, Crash Fever Chang’e, Ame no Murakumo, and Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2-turn delay in emergency

1) Spin through, kill on turn 5/6
2) Spin through
3a) Spin through while clearing as much of the board as possible. You should be able to start doing damage on turn 2. Spin well to kill before it hits you a second time.
3b) Ame no Murakamo and spin. Use Florice to remove hearts if needed.
4) Spin through and kill quickly
5) SHJ
6) Spin through, use DC to delay in emergency
7a) Let it hit you, then use Florice to remove the debuff
7b) Chang’e to remove the weathered runes, then full burst with whatever is left.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Cleared this with dual yusuke pinkie swedge 7009 kula yusuke

I did not transform yusuke so i would retain kula dmg reduction passive.  Did not need to transform yusuke for this old stage.

Pinkie was for 15 hit stage but was not ready.  Killed it anyhow.

7009 the invisible killer jo card was to dodge the invisible strike and kill.  Finally used him instead of other cards because he is water human for achievs.