Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Dust of the Fallen Stars
Battle info, also available on the wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_of_the_Fallen_Stars
EnemyFloorAtkCDHPDefSkill
Pholus (Light)1148583(3)29856802930Spam Trojan
Iquitos (Fire)2159232(2)481725053102 Weathered Mines, but they do 15k damage
Suzuko (Fire)3a203781(2)2716580987015 Hit shield before you can do damage
Suzuko Revived (Fire)3b114291107325909870Neutralize EX, randomly converts a rune type to heart, no damage done if hearts dissolved in initial dissolve, extra attacks based on heart runes in initial dissolve
Light Komainu4170793(3)37834503680Attack and defense of other enemies x2 and 100% of their HP recovered each round
Fire Komainu471941(1)36238803550Random runestone burnt doing 10% damage. Grows by 1 rune each turn.
Pluma (Light)587601(1)93623405240Reduce HP to 1 and turns heart to light when you enter the stage. The lower its HP, the more attacks it does, with minimum 2 attacks. Randomly converts a rune type to light each turn
Mitty and Marble (Light)6173461(1)8231402000003 Petrified runes with 2 layers. Remove a layer by dissolving one of the 4 adjacent runes. If any petrified runes remain, defense x1000
Orion (Fire)7a168091(1)952319014280Beast lockdown and racism. Invisible until initial attack. If attacks while invisible, burnt trail when spinning for 98 turns, with 1000 damage taken for hitting the trail
Orion Revived (Fire)7b2041712489468014280Uncontrollable, turns middle row into weathered runes that do 9000 damage. After taking damage, turn a random column to fire.

Achievements: 
Water Team
Dark Team
4+ Races

Reward is 3* Fire Destruction Craft http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Molten_Tyrannical_Spell 

General Strategy: 
1) Stall CD, kill within 6 turns
2) Stall CD a bit more, kill quickly
3) Spin and kill on third turn
3b) Burst
4) Kill left mob quickly, stall CD a little on the right if you can
5) Burst
6) Bring a VR WFE Blood Fiend, or spin to manually remove the marked runes. Note that Egyptians DON'T work. I believe Yomi does though. 
7a) Snipe if you can, otherwise take the hit and burst down with DC
7b) Prepped board should hopefully remove the impact of the weathered middle row. Burst down. 

Stupid achievement teams since it's a stupid stage. 

1* Clear (Dark Team) with Dual VR Loki + 2x VR Odin, PR Osiris, AR Pollux. 

1, 2) Grind through, charge up pollux. Need to kill stage one before turn 6!
3a) Spin through, heal on the third turn if needed
3b) Team skill and spin
4) Kill left quickly, then stall a little on right if you can
5) Team skill and spin
6) I thought Osiris would clear the runes - it doesn't. Bring Yomi instead. As a result, I had to manually clear them before spinning him down. 
7) Spin one turn, then burst down with DC after it hits you
8) Spin with prepped board, team skill next turn if this fails to kill it. 

2* Clear (Water Team, 4+ Races) with Dual Su Huan Jen + VR Elizabeth, PR Raphael, PR Kulkulan, PR Giemsa 

1) Spin through, kill in 6 turns
2) Spin through, kill in 4 turns
3a) Just spin, due to the extra attacks you can kill it on the second round 
3b) Su + Raphael
4) Kill left quickly, then stall a little on right if you can
5) Su + Giemsa 
6) Spin once, then Elizabeth
7) Kulkulan and spin
8) Everything left 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
0 dime clear with very safe old school grind team

OVR Wukong + PR Verthandi, Ed, NVR Odin, Lubu (old one) + OVR Wukong

Equip a craft that boost alot of damage AND can heal at least 50% HP (for stage 5)
(I used this MH-given Light slashing craft with 15%+25% dmg and heal 50% hp)

Default burst: Ed + both Odin active + Wukong 
Lubu is to make things less tedious, esp with all these crazy high HP mobs.. 

[Image: cnSlFME.jpg?1]

Stage 1: Store dark runes while getting DC up.. did not count, but i think with dual wukong reduction, we can tank at least 10+ rounds.. Default burst + DC (equip one that increases alot of damage).. Skydrop helped and i did 9 mill (but even without skydrop, should clear 3 mill fine)..

Stage 2-End: Just grind everything.. Stack Verthandi, use Lubu whenever (make sure have hearts to heal), default burst whenever..

Special notes:
 - 3b: just dissolve hearts like its nothing.. no fear with dual wukong.. just aim to do your burst when hearts are few..
 - 4: no worries even with full board of flame.. we just need to do 1 combo every round..
 - 5: DC on 1st spin to recover HP.. slashing craft is good, will leave hearts behind..
 - 6: no need to clear petrified runes every turn.. with wukong active in all your burst, there is no need to bother with them..
 - 7a: Verthandi should be able to clear invisible shield.. but even if got hit by debuff, just grind it off..
 - 7b: Verthandi don't work here.. but manual heal should not be too much of an issue..

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~

Clear dark achievement on first try.(very lucky 0dime)
Erebus, ar pollux, vr odin, hardestnmevercard, pr osiris, erebus.
is there a bug on the petrified rune skill?
i notice if u sandwich them between 2 dissolved runes (initial dissolved) it only remove one layer
It can only take away one layer per set of dissolves. I have seen cases where initial dissolve removes one layer and skydrops remove the second layer.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(08-05-2017, 03:16 PM)atleng Wrote: is there a bug on the petrified rune skill?
i notice if u sandwich them between 2 dissolved runes (initial dissolved) it only remove one layer

(08-05-2017, 05:54 PM)aahlsy Wrote: It can only take away one layer per set of dissolves. I have seen cases where initial dissolve removes one layer and skydrops remove the second layer.

The skill specifically says that initial dissolve can only remove one layer. All non-initial dissolves remove a layer.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Went in with dual Tengu and ended up with an extremely grindy clear.(0 achievements)

PR Tengu | Diarmuid+ Fusion | PR Nidhogg | Mark II | PR Tengu

It's basically a grind team with burst available within 12 rounds to deal with R1 spam  trojan, probably could use the same strat for Hades-wukong team. I would recommend the latter if you have maxed Ed, mine's CD16...

[Image: kfsc4xD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f...elity=high]

R1. Spin your best and wittle him down. Burst with anything you have once you can't tank any more shots(3 shots the max , I think)

R2~R3 Grind through, burst to speed it up. Dat shield gave me PTSD

R4 Light first then fire. Make sure actives are ready before R5. Fair warning that it's possible to get your whole board ablaze , don't stay here too long.

R5. Burst

R6. OwO Cute puppers that does nothing. Mark II to deal with that undogly defence.(seewhatididthere)
[Image: HmwHi0T_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f...elity=high]

R7a. Use 4 actives to remove the debuff once he hits you. I grinded here, just to be safe
R7b. I little bit tricky since he's immune to Tengu's active, just hope you never run out of hearts, it's a long grind with that "standardized" boss HP.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
It isn't beast lockdown and racism, but actually it "RESTORES BEASTS MEMBERS ACTIVE SKILLS" and for that mistake we got a stamina refill ingame.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(08-06-2017, 09:59 AM)Revdarian Wrote: It isn't beast lockdown and racism, but actually it "RESTORES BEASTS MEMBERS ACTIVE SKILLS" and for that mistake we got a stamina refill ingame.

Darn it...i would have used beast for sure then.  Instead i 0 dimed it with:

satan VRodin QiTianDi Faugn Tsukuyomi satan

HP needs to be above 20417 for rds 3a and 7b.  rd3a is a killer if u are under 20378 and dont have a 15 hit card.

satan simplifies the board and prevents 3b from being too difficult.  You still have to stack hearts sometimes but at least they dont build up since satan will dissolve them each turn.

I actually did not want to take QiTianDi because he sucks at cd6.  I wanted to take sunnie or anything else except they dont have enough hp which makes no sense.  i could have taken PRodin but he isnt really better than QTD.  I want 2x VRodin but need 5 more TC for that.

sunnie makes attk/rcr for satan at twice the rate these other cards do.  SMs are cd1 death now.  normally the hp isnt a problem.

Dont on Tsukuyomi till 3b then blast through until rd7a.  Remember to use faugn on 7a before attking and dont use him on rd 6.  Again i would like to take Osiris for 7a but the hp problem.  I used dc on 7a so I would have the dark runes prepared board for 7b.  Tsukuyomi makes the prepared board easier for the last rd because u can move both the bottom and top of the board just not the weathered ones ofc.

Tsukuyomi solves rd6 by ignoring its defense.  just about any spin will kill it.  Also, Tsukuyomi will allow powerful time extended spins for satan which already has a simplified board.  You should be 'flicking' 8 or 9 combos every time with the time extension.