Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Divine Lord of Jade Purity (Horror Mode)
(01-07-2017, 12:03 AM)Zero Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:20 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Cleared Horror with Guan Yu team and got 22k points. Will edit video and strat into my post above.

Also, the soulstone dogs drop in this stage - I got the fire one.

Can we just post here and use this link? or we must upload through facebook or youtube?

Madhead's instructions say to upload through facebook or youtube... so there's no guarantee that you will get anything if you don't do that. Note that the video upload is for Ultimate and requires specific teams, not for Horror. 

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
thanks

farming this card, so separate battle for each achievement.
all cards in highest evolve/PR/VR form unless otherwise stated.

Beast only
Aloha (L), Furi, Panda, Cybele, Qiongqi, Haza (A)
planned to use Aloha for quinted, Cybele for 6 combos, Qiongqi for enchanted. but so easy that no need to use their actives Smile

Mono Light
Apollo (L), Light YanXi, ML, ML, Colin, Apollo (A)

Mono Fire
Shuten (L), Tyr, Diablo, Sean, Seth, Fire YanXi (A)

Classic's Battle
bug if activate Morse 8EP skill, no spin, end of spinning time, nothing happen? MH would be happy to see this? Big Grin

terror
YJ (L), Circe, Duncan, Furi, TSLJ, DP (A)

1st try: forgot that Fire locked... dang... grind all the way till TSLJ CD17 ready next turn, no Heart.... KO
2nd try: want to use TSLJ at Fire locked stage. try to spin at freeze board... had around 8 runes frozen... didnt off Circe... tried to recover... less than 4 combos you guess? mwahahaha of coz not... cruise through Big Grin at boss 2nd HP, TSLJ, YJ, Duncan, bye bye. but only got C. well... score battle never be my good. not going to try for better rank. but should i try to farm here or Ultimate.... hmm...

whut... Circe outfit need to rank B? dang...

done Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Get 21k score with chessia team.
Chessia + Achilles + Thetis + Yog + PR Medea + Chessia
R1 - Just kill
R2&3 - Kill ASAP
R4a - Kill ASAP, can use Medea
R4b - Fuse Achilles and use battlefield if possible, burst with craft.
R5 - Normal spin
R6 - Use Achilles convert and spin
R7a - Use Chessia and clear as much as you can, can 1 shot.
R7b - Use Yog, Chessia and battlefield, burst for damage score.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(01-06-2017, 09:43 PM)Arigato Wrote: Hmm, I wonder will I still be eligible for the prize if i clear in simulator, haha

what sim do u use if u were to practice this?  was thinking about practicing the stage with old cards before recording the real thing.

also stage doesnt open for 12 more hrs for me.  thanks in advance.
(01-07-2017, 01:01 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 09:43 PM)Arigato Wrote: Hmm, I wonder will I still be eligible for the prize if i clear in simulator, haha

what sim do u use if u were to practice this?  was thinking about practicing the stage woth old cards before recording the real thing.

I am using android simulator to play the actual TOS, i wonder whether i will be eligible if they see the mouse movement, haha
Available Cards:
(01-07-2017, 01:05 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:01 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
what sim do u use if u were to practice this?  was thinking about practicing the stage woth old cards before recording the real thing.
I am using android simulator to play the actual TOS, i wonder whether i will be eligible if they see the mouse movement, haha
ahh i understand.  i guess u should hide ur mouse.  prob going to dq u if they see it.
my intent is to win with an oldschool team like non pr norse with non pr odin.  just like old days.
but im not confident.  need some practice if try that.
btw... want to confirm something... that video with old teams... thats for old Ultimate rite? not the horror one?
(01-07-2017, 01:21 AM)rxwing Wrote: btw... want to confirm something... that video with old teams... thats for old Ultimate rite? not the horror one?

Yeah, just need to clear ultimate. The stage is so old that it is actually designed for 6.25x norse team that time.
Available Cards:
(01-07-2017, 01:22 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:21 AM)rxwing Wrote: btw... want to confirm something... that video with old teams... thats for old Ultimate rite? not the horror one?

Yeah, just need to clear ultimate. The stage is so old that it is actually designed for 6.25x norse team that time.

ok cool. thank you Big Grin