Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Distorted Immortality
My luck is so bad for this stage. When trying to store on the first stage, I end up with like 20-30 combos but can't even reach 10 when it's those double attack mobs or Todd. Wasted 200 stamina trying already...

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
tough 0 dime clear with the pillars of tos
daji Ed Septum Odin gsod wukong
odin for the stats and multiplier, gsod for emergency healing, ed and septum for 2 bursting.

rd1. prob one of the hardest since u must spin ur way out of it. practice first then aim for earth water and grind on dark. prob not best to aoe. i grinded all actives.
rd2. aim at one of them and burst if u want to grind otherwise open everything and aoe burst.
rd3. septum or grind keeping hearts.
rd4. aim at the water one, the light one will give u runes to heal with gsod. grind back all actives.
rd5. liz is annoying. because of rng, u cant grind her easily so i used ed and daji to do a mini burst. added septum to that burst so i could control my dmg. for example if my ed burst was over half liz's hp, i would whiff septum. it wasnt so ed daji and septum got liz down to 200k hp. i grinded all actives back and grinded her to death.
rd6. u must have all actives up, activate all arrange the board for all out max attk, use ur dc here to increase dmg and prepare 3 or more dark runes for septum.
r7a. septum carryon, no need to sit here and die.
r7b. grind back all actives. gsod for healing should keep u plenty alive.

i feel like these sm's are starting to get too similar. if u have certain cards its easier but if u dont its really annoying. i really dont choose daji wukong since i do not have the correct cards for these other meta teams.

Bumping in advance for next week's sm.

If anyone wants to just farm it we have gained quite a bit of really strong earth teams that make this stage a joke, thanks to Yang Jian and Barbhogg, so this should be a smooth sailing stage.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
achievements
☆ Leader and Ally are Demon
☆ Team consisting of at most 5 members (including Ally)
☆ Hidden condition: Team consisting of only Dark members (excluding team skills)

source:
non hidden: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Distorted_Immortality
hidden: http://www.g8game.tw/archives/24759
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
3 star clear

ID: 55,110,298
Main Ally: All Max PR Artemis
Level 400+
I'm using this team for farming:

Yeap Barbhogg is one of the teams that laugh in the general direction of this stage nowadays. Personally, the achievement reward isn't worth the effort to go for it, so yeah i will wait some 7h for the stage to open in my timezone and just farm it regularly.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
2 star achievement
[Image: 6e54d30d71b3285182c7484d7aef6091.jpg]

1 star achievement
[Image: b75a7d51d6b7b059c1489d821af89761.jpg]
[Image: 3abd1730.jpg]
0 dias and 3 stars in one run...

[Image: 63d4a8-1462040337.jpg]

Mastema + Midgley + Geppetto + Xi + Tuchi + Mastema

have fun:-)
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
2nd place with 12 rounds and 1st place in time with 5 member achievement: HFD+PR ML+Luna+Xi+HFD
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257