Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Distorted Immortality
(11-28-2015, 03:44 PM)Sunderer90 Wrote: Mono Light
PR Apollo + ML + Minamoto + Jiang Ziya + PR Yan + PR Apollo

Using ML without luna? I would rather use zeus

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
cleared 3 times for 3 achievement tho i could have done it 2 times only for all 3.

Pr Apollo + Pr zeus, PR Sirius, Pr Ra, PR GSOL + PR Apollo for 3 beasts used one diamond on stage 2 though as i had no heart runes
Dumuzi + Darimund, Rosa sisters, PR Circe, Pr domon + Dumuzi for mono earth
Pr Apollo + luna + lucifer + yan + VR Thor + PR Apollo for mono light

[Image: f4ede662.jpg]

Urgh, Greek team is dandy and all but one bad rng and it could screw it all up, I stop farming with greek, its more stable to use Randeng YJ team to farm instead.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(11-28-2015, 03:57 PM)Arigato Wrote:

Well, I rely on the combine skill of ML and Minamoto which is the light equivalent of Beowulf or Achilles skill

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
[Image: 3abd1730.jpg]
'twas a smooth sail until this happened:
[Image: 3a14214193be5c13277441f723a716af.jpg]
That's how Greek RNG screwing you over looks like.
But I cleared it nonetheless.
Zero-Diamond clear with Nidhogg. I ran a pretty standard Nidhogg team with three PR EDs, because I have no other Dragons, in case anyone else also doesn't have stuff like another Ursula or a Nidhogg of your own.

PR Byakhee + PR Cthugha / Ursula / Novalis / Chernabog + PR Nidhogg [Connection DC]

Stage 1: Stall by going Earth => Water => Dark. I got skydropped into the next stage on the first turn...
Stage 2: Hopefully, you have Novalis and Ursula up to just burst them. I was lucky with lots of skydropped Hearts, so I managed to live long enough to kill one of them before things got out of hand.
Stage 3: Grind. Use Ursula if you want.
Stage 4: Grind by going Light => Water. If you're using Dark Golem, you may want to reverse that order instead. Use Ursula if you want.
Stage 5: Grind. I would recommend not bursting in case you can't stall your boosters back up. As long as you don't dissolve Dark, it doesn't matter if you can't dissolve all the Water and Heart runes. EDs also help convert away Water or convert into Hearts for dissolving.
Stage 6: You can set up for a few turns. I killed him using two sets of Dark runes + Ursula + Chernabog + DC. Filter for Dark runes.
Stage 7.1: Burst again.
Stage 7.2: Grind yours CDs back and burst him down. Just remember that the lock also locks attacks, so don't burst with Novalis locked.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(11-28-2015, 06:16 PM)Sunderer90 Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 03:57 PM)Arigato Wrote:

Well, I rely on the combine skill of ML and Minamoto which is the light equivalent of Beowulf or Achilles skill

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Well, 2 skills for a 3x boost is still...prefer pr zeus. I won't tell you it is because I don't have Minamoto
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Done farming, feels much more safer running YJ Randeng team as expected. Welp time to save up diamonds again.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
surprisingly i beat it very easily with athena team
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
I was goin to farm this guy with earth greek, but the rng on this stage sucks, you need to stall a minimum of 5+ on first round and burst second round with minimal CDs. I ended up doing it 3 times for the achievements as follows:

1* - Dual PR Domon team. Standard grind, just bring burst cards like alibaba and Nidhogg for stage 3, 6, and 7a. I spent a diamond on Jack because I fat finger ed the burst...

2* - I had to mess around with Beasts for a while, because I didn't have enough good ones to just put into other teams. So I did Aloha + Fire Crane, PR Baphomat, Basti, Pluma + Aloha. It looks bad because it is bad... I spent 2 diamonds on the last form of Robert because Basti got locked 2 turns in a row and the team has less than 17k HP... Bad Rng.

3* - Light Greek with ML because I don't have Inana. It really sucks trying to work around the rng, but the team only has to get lucky at round 1 and round 4. Everything else can be won by decently spinning and ml + yan annihilate the stage. Still spent a diamond at Jack because he decided to live on the 4th turn with 10%> HP -_-

Now I had to find a team that didn't have to spend any diamonds to clear that wasn't a greek team because I don't want to manipulate rng for a whole day of farming this guy, so I went back to my roots. Back to dragons.

[Image: 5yAOLjB.jpg]

[Image: U6DrC4E.jpg]

Finally an SM where you are tempted to bring Xi anyway, just because of round 7a... Xi confirmed for best dragon Big Grin
UID: 20,748,968
Permanent VR Athena looking for all. Feel free to add me!