Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Distorted Immortality
safe grind with nidhogg.
you can bring any ED leader - i chose byakhee to make ursula bursts on 7b slightly faster since dagon would only do 25% damage.
can replace 2nd ursula with any other reasonable dragon: chernabog, pilatus, dark golem, dagon, cthugha etc.

r1: grind here as long as possible. kill earth first so that you can heal, followed by water. stall on dark as long as possible. ideally want novalis up before the next stage so you can burst.
r2: burst them down. they're both cd 1 after initial hit, not cd 2 so you can't stall here!! I had to use compulsion to help burst because I misread the CDs.
r3/4/5: grind through. because i have two ursulas i used one on r5 to help speed it up. if you only have 1 ursula, save it.
r6/7a: this is the critical part. ideally want to burst through both of these. you can spend 1-2 turns on jack collecting dark runes. then burst jack using ursula, nidhogg + compulsion to prep the board. burst first form boss with the prepared runes, 2nd nidhogg + 2nd round of ursula.
7b: grind through, very little risk here. just make sure novalis isn't locked before bursting or you waste a few turns =p

i suspect ursula, ursula, pr xi, novalis, pr nidhogg, pr nidhogg should be fine too since there are no weird shields.

[Image: aa6c69f4302c16bdcd3a673be483e31a.jpg]

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
I'm thinking Dumuzi - VR Freyja - Altair (as I lack other heart converters) - Diarmuid - ??? - Dumuzi. For the "???" I'm not sure what to use as my only damage booster (Mark II) has 15 CD. Should I just use Domon and go into there with 4 converters o.O? I mean I got some dimes to spare but I want to keep the amount of dimes I'll burn on a reasonable level.

[Image: 3e3de494.jpg]

Regular Ally Max All Max Pr Liz

I should really update my sig >.>
0 achievements. Using 101 method.

[Image: 327bc29a2380931168c19414c61085bc.jpg][Image: 493e16358d13a3d224f73eeb54301559.jpg]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Hi guys, cleared the SM using 3 teams in which each team cleared one achievement (Athena, Sumatra and YWT)

Enjoy my video ! Smile
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
cleared achievements with these teams. none of them are particularly safe though lol. all 0 diamond clears but took 2 attempts each

[Image: 0958477cd77a7cff7b3b3a8275672a36.jpg]

[Image: 0867141914a7af8ce880beafcd48881d.jpg]

[Image: 5592a99c19dda280f9b5adac8ef883dd.jpg]
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Found the perfect farming team:

Pr YJ leader/Ally
Pr Medusa
Pr Domon
Pr Nidhogg
Pr Circe

Diamond 2*earth craft

The above is not maxed, but still quite safe.

Stages 1 and 2 are skydrop clears... try to stall on stage 1 by killing green mob first.

Stage 3, just dissolve hearts and HP will tank through with recovery.

Activate Circe whenever.

Eliz is easy, focus in clearing water runes, and hearts can go 2 by 2. Fast kill.

Jack is a walkover: Medusa or YJ him.

7a: Domon the hearts, Nidhogg, DC. Rips him apart easy.
7b: YJ, and boomz.
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
Cleared all 3 achieves.

[Image: c633b60e0cf7df73e4dd9c43d1d8cc90.jpg]

[Image: 4cab7b458d505c64386a6070667d0886.jpg]

Both teams are quite safe and straightforward.

Stall a bit on r1 if possible and then max attack the rest. Once panda and Yan are up then the rest is super easy.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Have no yellow greek or babylon. So made a team. What do you think, guys?
Luna+ML+Zeus+Jack+Imanotsurugi+Wukong
1-5 spin. And activate ML.
6) Use Imanotsurugi if necessary to get cd (shouldn't be the case). Activate Luna+Jack+Wukong and craft in order to prepair no heart field. Must kill in 1 shot
7) Activate Zeus (Luna's and Jack's skills are still active, right?) and kill it in one shot.
7a) Normal spin.

Also thinking about changing imanotsurugi with god striker.
How do you think - is it passable with such team?
Wukong teams are slightly less clrippled vs the usual since the defense breaking difficulty is at stage 1 and is not so tanky. Still you might have a bit of trouble there, so you might wanna try the first stage to see if it goes through. Last stage though will be quite difficult, since all your actives will be down, the mob is very tanky and has a pesky shield. Long, but doable. A Daji/Wukong team would prolly do the trick though.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
For those who wanna farm skill of this guy

Use
Athena - Domon - Seungri - DBK - Medusa - Athena

VIP cards are....all of them, if no Seungri/DBK/Domon, replace with other heart>>earth, but best if 2 of them are Domon, as Domon allows you to handle Elizabeth easily, if too many water+Heart on board, simply use DBK

The stage to be focus is stage 1 and 2, I experimented with many strategy and this is guaranteed the best , I got 100% clearance rate and is already slvl11, continue farm last level tomorrow as I almost level up and I got 0 Stamina left

1- Kill all, do not grind, do not use any skills
2- Kill all, do not grind, use Domon & Seungri when needed
1&2 Should kill all because, if you do not kill all @stage 1, at stage 2 you will not have full HP, and you will have extremely high risk of dying at stage 2 due to double hit, so if you have high HP you can tank one hit from the first attacker. And if you try your best to spin and they didn't die, at least you can have one more chance

3- Normal spin here, use craft when needed. Do not touch converters
4- Spin
5- DBK if board too many heart+water, else Domon
6- Can spin 2 times here, 3rd time must heal to almost full hp
7a- Domon/DBK depending which skill is up, spin
7b- Spin, use converters as needed

Medusa is used depending on how danger you think you are in the stage, for me I only use Medusa in Jack and 7b, as if I use in 7a, I can't heal as well, so better OHKO 7a and Petrify 7b
All the best!
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]