Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Defense×Chimera King×Guard - Horror Stage
After a series of dumb mistakes, managed to clear it with:
Killua - Midgley/Biscuit/PR Circe/PR Duncan - Gon 

only managed 16k score though; will update again when I do hit 22k

Actually made it all the way to 7b on first attempt but.. totally forgot that runestones doesn't dissolve regardless of it being aligned in 3s etc. Didn't thought of
'pushing off' the 1k dmg movement skill off the screen with buffs till I read it somewhere in the forum (forgot where but you have my thanks!). Almost impulsively fed Harpies to my PKOL just for the sake of healing up in 7a  Tongue

Key here is definitely Killua & Gon, anything else can be subbed to your liking, just make sure you have enough firepower and buffs to 'push off' the 1k movement skill dmg.

p.s. let me know if anyone wants a detailed walkthrough otherwise the strategy is pretty straightforward; just practise caution and you'll be fine!

Error 101: Signature not found.
(06-05-2018, 03:34 AM)Crux Wrote: After a series of dumb mistakes, managed to clear it with:
Killua - Midgley/Biscuit/PR Circe/PR Duncan - Gon 

only managed 16k score though; will update again when I do hit 22k

Actually made it all the way to 7b on first attempt but.. totally forgot that runestones doesn't dissolve regardless of it being aligned in 3s etc. Didn't thought of
'pushing off' the 1k dmg movement skill off the screen with buffs till I read it somewhere in the forum (forgot where but you have my thanks!). Almost impulsively fed Harpies to my PKOL just for the sake of healing up in 7a  Tongue

Key here is definitely Killua & Gon, anything else can be subbed to your liking, just make sure you have enough firepower and buffs to 'push off' the 1k movement skill dmg.

p.s. let me know if anyone wants a detailed walkthrough otherwise the strategy is pretty straightforward; just practise caution and you'll be fine!

You can use Yukimura to clear the 1k movement dmg. He is now available in the Arena and is a human, so you can insert him in your team. That way, you can save all your burst for the final round. I got 22k pts using Gon-Killua team

(06-05-2018, 03:45 AM)Altialice Wrote: You can use Yukimura to clear the 1k movement dmg. He is now available in the Arena and is a human, so you can insert him in your team. That way, you can save all your burst for the final round. I got 22k pts using Gon-Killua team

Oh, I actually did saw your post about Yukimura but since I did not really have the resources to train him, I opted for the other strategy instead.
But now that I think of it, this actually makes more sense, thanks Smile!

(06-04-2018, 06:41 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Currently farming with dual Azathoth.

Azathoth + PR Ursula / PR Novalis / PR Nidhogg / Fire Lionel + Azathoth (Enchanting DC)

Wave 1: Free pass.
Wave 2: Stack Water and go.
Wave 3: 1C until Azathoth is CD1, then kill.
Wave 4: Azathoth to kill one mob, stack Dark to kill other mob. Take note if Fire Lionel's column has Dark when dissolving all Dark.
Wave 5.1: Spin through.
Wave 5.2: Spin through.
Wave 6: Novalis + Azathoth.
Wave 7.1: Fire Lionel, then heal with Nidhogg and overwrite the debuff with Nidhogg's multiplier active + Ursula. Dissolve Enchanted Earth and Water, then DC.
Wave 7.2: Match the Puzzle Shield.

Replacing Daoloth with Fire Lionel can let you run Mono Dragon, although I kind of like Fire Lionel's time extension at Stage 7.1. With Daoloth is an easy 22k, I'm getting 21k with Fire Lionel so far.

After a few tries, hit 22k by switching Fire Lionel out for Colin and going back to Mono Dragons. Instead of overwriting the debuff, I had to play around it instead, hence why a few tries.

Wave 7.1: Only heal with Nidhogg, then burst with Ursula. The heal should let you dissolve Enchanted Water, Earth and Light without killing yourself.
Wave 7.2: Burst with Nidhogg's multiplier active + Colin + DC. You can only move a few steps with Colin without killing yourself.

As you can see, it's very luck-based, so I would recommend the Fire Lionel variant for farming if you have the Stamina.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
After more slogging and tweaking/plannings, finally hit 22k; bursted about 7xxM.

Revised team:
Killua-Killua/Kurapika/PR Circe/Mark-II-Gon

Have tried Yukimura but it feels like I'm still lacking firepower (may be due to outdated DC/my mediocre skills).
Kurapika is really strong here as most of the enemies are of Dark attribute, its active was able to one handedly take down Neferpitou's first form. Actives were mostly saved till the boss stage except for the occasional converts by Killua. 

Quite an unorthodox team lol so if you're not aiming for the rewards, the previous team compositions mentioned would do just fine, this being a tad more stable.