Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Commitment to the Hope
Ok, did all the achievements, I think it took the tries each, here are the teams:

Mono dark and leader ally beasts with: Lynx, Bono, dark Sirius, Pegasus, Sumatra and ally Lynx with craft that enchantes runes.

[Image: fba287250fb2b2cee56d01d65785f3fd.jpg]

The strategy went something like this:

R1 Stall as much as possible, you can kill two and leave one but it can be difficult and it might be better to target the light enemies first.
R2 You can stall three turns if needed. By now Pegasus should be ready so activate it as soon as it is ready to start attacking the multiplier. Use everything you need to use, next round you get everything back.
R3a This part is actually really important. See if you have all attributes runes, if yes I would also check if you need three runes below Bobo in case you need to convert runes, anyway if you have the runes dissolve one set of darkand maybe some hearts and use craft to enchant the board.
R3b Remember to dissolve five attributes for the quintet shield! I used Bono because I needed the convert and the multiplier, dark Sirius first active (light= dark for a turn) can be used too.
R4 Not too hard for this team, you can try to get the 15 dark runes naturally out use Lynx, any way I would try to stall 3 turns to get back the actives used.
R5a If you have an enchanted runes this one is easy.
R5b Use the craft in the first turn to clear the mark, then use everything and it should clear. You can probably receive three or four hits so the most troublesome part is the can't dissolve hearts.

Mono light achievement with Maya, Camera Girl, Copper Bullet, Colin, NVR Jack Maya ally with the Crash Fever light craft that ignores quintet elemental shield transforming 3b into an enchanted shield enemy for a turn. Took a diamond but it is possible to clear without revive.

[Image: 3acd33a99c71b6349e152c7756f5784c.jpg]

The idea was to use Copper Bullet, Colin and NVR Jack at 5a to clear the can't dissolve heart debuff and Camera Girl at 5b to clear the lock.

Strategy:
R1 Stall
R2 Try to stall a little if needed, use Maya for the second guard, NVR Jack can also be used.
R3a just spin.
R3b Maya and craft should take care if this.
R4 Spin and there should be enough dark runes from skydrops, use Colin if needed. I ended up needing to use Colin. Use Maya if you still have one, she well be reset anyway.
R5a was planning to stall one or two turns, completely forgot that the enemy increases it's damage if there are good in the team and it can kill you so you need to kill it in one turn, luckily it is easy. Use Copper, Jack and Colin or if he is not ready use Camera Girl, this will clear the debuff and secure the kill.
R5b The plan was to use Camera Girl enchant to remove the lock and burst, then use normal spin if needed, this team can survive until the 4th hit. Because I had to use her and didn't have craft available I had to manually clear the enchanted runes, couldn't clear all, second turn had to dissolve a few not enough to do zero damage but it was a problem. Anyway, I died in the 4th hit, the boss had less than 5% remaining hp and both Jack and Maya became available as I died so I used a dime to secure the win because the team is a little luck bard at the beginning.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.