Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Birth of Jade Supremacy
GAHHHHH. i hate myself for not having a PR verdandi. kill me pls T_T.
btw thanks Ixidor, shall try dual domon team.gonna be stuck with low lvl of sucking from verdandi

On a 2nd note, gonna have a lot of time playing with 10 combo shield xDD

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
Double taurus looks easy with a few hk for damage boost

[Image: aa212902.jpg]
[Image: 31edd2bb.jpg]
~Leaders~
Freya,Taurus, Leo, Pisces
~With Skill(max)~
Odin,Artemis,Hades,Stolas
I fkn love Demons.
Tsk...If the witch at stage 3 don't have that skill...greek 'll be my choice. Sigh..i may go with hades-4 pr fates-pr daji. The hp of this team is 13790..
Stage 1 quickly finish the turtle and stall on tiger
Stage 2 pr verd
Stage 3 kill the witch and one of the remain.. Stall if daji skill is not ready
Stage 4 daji burst
Stage 5 skuld burst ( in the worst case i can kill only 1 but it 's ok
Stage 6 does his cd is always 2 or it is 2 after the initial cd? If that is it...stall until daji is ready and bet my luck
Stage 7 not much to say.
Does the cd of bull always 2 after the initial cd?

My ally: Pr freyr(III);Carrie;Elizabeth;Poppy;ML;PR Idun;Nidhogg;PR Dagon;Artermis(IV);Hades; queen bee
Future ally: Virgo; PR Thor;Athena; PR Freya
Lacking of:Human(Santa)-Beast-True God( Giemsa) deck
[Image: b49bf8f9.jpg]
[Image: bc5ea708.jpg]
i guess that most people are going for defensive team. since the dmg is really high
Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
(10-08-2014, 12:33 AM)iSieNz Wrote: GAHHHHH. i hate myself for not having a PR verdandi. kill me pls T_T.
btw thanks Ixidor, shall try dual domon team.gonna be stuck with low lvl of sucking from verdandi

On a 2nd note, gonna have a lot of time playing with 10 combo shield xDD

Well, if you have PR Verdandi, candy crushing until all CD is 0 takes like 1min. Then activate everthing and PR Duncan. If you fail, repeat... shouldn't take more than 5min to kill that 10 combo shield.

Side note: I prefer dual Domon to Taurus though. Domon is a converter so you can run an offensive team using dual Domon. Yang Jian turns enemy to water anyway and with Mark II + Duncan, you can 1hko anything. Verdandi is Earth as well.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Well problem is i dont have a pr one. pr verdandi sucks for 1k+ per stack, and mine only sucks for 417. so gonna pr it when i have the materials for it

Not mine, just sharing what I found from Facebook

Another

[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
PR verd is such an OP card. the first gaelle i got, i used it on her even before any norse gods.

seriously, after PR Daji, PR verd is the best card in tos. Got me at least 5 harpies already from all the battles she won for me.

[Image: 94e9bcf7.jpg]
pls dont tell me that anymore. i feel really sad now ;-; such regret, much stupidity of mine.

and i was day dreaming that i i get this card, my athena can stop sleeping and wake up, but meh, still havent pass this and already dreaming other stuffs u.u

(10-08-2014, 12:55 AM)wong93 Wrote:

Not mine, just sharing what I found from Facebook

Another

Nice. I can pretty much build the Mark II team. No PR Duncan though... Wonder if I should spend the Turkeys I got from the guild event to level him...
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116