Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Birth of Jade Supremacy
ChangXi/ Urd / Idun / Verd / Skuld / Taurus

Easy SM. For stage 5, use Idun and Urd when needed. 8 turns minimum to pass it Smile

Finding Domon Allies ;-;
Or Nidhogg Allies D:
Whoever you are, you da real MVP.

Finally finished dragons +_+

Ally: PR Faugn L.Max Amelioration L4
ID: 63,811,123
(10-08-2014, 12:01 AM)Splicer Wrote: Finding Domon Allies ;-;
Or Nidhogg Allies D:

Add me up bro Smile

Anyway guys I'll be bringing

Domon/Verdandi/Pollux/Endor/Sean/Taurus

Stage 1: Easy grind
Stage 2: Ver
Stage 3: Easy grind, won't die at all
Stage 4: Ver and grind till death
Stage 5: Sean and Endor
Stage 6: Sean and Endor + Ver
Stage 7: Sean and Endor + Ver

Still thinking of pure offensive team but if I can't figure out any yet this will do

[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
somebody upload dual domon video please 

will this team work
 domon+pr verdandi+yang jian+medusa+pr duncan+domon

my domon is cd 7 but if you need it 535 666 20
(10-08-2014, 12:08 AM)wong93 Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 12:01 AM)Splicer Wrote: Finding Domon Allies ;-;
Or Nidhogg Allies D:

Add me up bro Smile

Anyway guys I'll be bringing

Domon/Verdandi/Pollux/Endor/Sean/Taurus

Stage 1: Easy grind
Stage 2: Ver
Stage 3: Easy grind, won't die at all
Stage 4: Ver and grind till death
Stage 5: Sean and Endor
Stage 6: Sean and Endor + Ver
Stage 7: Sean and Endor + Ver

Still thinking of pure offensive team but if I can't figure out any yet this will do
Thanks man! Adding you now Smile
Finally finished dragons +_+

Ally: PR Faugn L.Max Amelioration L4
ID: 63,811,123
This sm seems to be one of the easiest sm ever.. it seems pretty straightforward...
Currently using:[Image: 8d646726.jpg]
Allies: PR WuKong/PR Idun/PR Faugn IV/PR Loki
Looking for: PR Faugn IV/Water DS/Hephaestus
Cleared with:

Domon + Pr Verdandi / Yang Jian / Stolas / PR Duncan + Domon

Very very safe. Takes only 20min. You shouldn't die with Domon. I used Stolas as a pseudo burster (enchanted earth with Domon) and an emergency healer. To be honest, didn't need her healing. Should've used Mark II to speed up the process. This team is capable of bursting up to 1.5mill damage. If I had used Mark II, that is 3mill damage =.=.

Stage 1: Stall
Stage 2: Do 22 hits (4 turns). You should survive without any problem. DO NOT USE VERDANDI
Stage 3: Use PR Verdandi straight away. Burst when possible.
Stage 4: Use PR Verdandi. Grind.
Stage 5: Full burst = 1hko
Stage 6: PR Verdandi. You are immortal. Just use PR Duncan to hit 10 combos. If you fail, no sweat... just candy crush until you can use Duncan again.
Stage 7: PR Verdandi. You shouldn't have a problem getting 3 stacks. You are immortal when that happens. A full burst or two will kill him.

Very easy battle. It's great that Domon functions as a converter.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

[Image: wvyiyo.png]

After fine tuning with all the pros in my guild ,this would be one easy way to clear . hope it helps some random bros
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
Will a bursting team better or a double domon team be better?i have a fire norse team that can hit 16-17k without odin. for stage 1 i can stall with 2 domon, stage 2 i can just use my lvl 30 verdandi (low lvl ikr but i have no choice? :| ) guess that i can grind on stage 3 too. dual domon dont block dmg reflect i presume? cause its something like hp% reduction. my only problem if i use fire norse would be the healing /.\ the recovery is kinda low tbh. and for stage 6 and 7 having to heal so much every turn, meh. :/

need advice to burst or defensive team
Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD

Used to play Chinese version, decided to start fresh on the English one. ID : 88 075 328
(10-08-2014, 12:25 AM)iSieNz Wrote: Will a bursting team better or a double domon team be better?i have a fire norse team that can hit 16-17k without odin. for stage 1 i can stall with 2 domon, stage 2 i can just use my lvl 30 verdandi (low lvl ikr but i have no choice? :| ) guess that i can grind on stage 3 too. dual domon dont block dmg reflect i presume? cause its something like hp% reduction. my only problem if i use fire norse would be the healing /.\ the recovery is kinda low tbh. and for stage 6 and 7 having to heal so much every turn, meh. :/

need advice to burst or defensive team

I am gonna do a 2nd run with this team:

Domon + PR Verdandi / Yang Jian / Mark II / PR Duncan + Domon

The full burst can hit around 3mill damage to 1hko any of the bosses. Stalling is easy with the dual Domon. This is a safe defensive/offensive set up. It's technically a bursting team with enough defense to be immortal.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.