Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Balance of Order (SM+NM)
(07-02-2016, 02:12 AM)Mordred Wrote: Did everyone forget about PR Poppy? lol

Seems like Yog Sothoth Team with 3 enchantress+CC (Poppy, Medusa, Urd) is the most stable team for NM now, judging from the Chinese forums. A quicker way is RGB Team (Same set up with LHY-LYR or ZLE as Leader-Ally) but that team may die very easily at the Combo shield stages if your skill is not up to par. Otherwise, it offers quite a potential for speed-farming NM.

I've seen other teams like Aether or RDYJ; Aether team doesn't seem like it needs a very heavy burst to get past R10a (Set up: Aether-PR Medusa-PR Cassandra-Yog Sothoth-OVR Daji or Lucy) while RDYJ seems like it will take a little risk when bursting at R10a (Set up: PR RD-PR Medea-PR Circe-PR Nidhogg-PR Medusa-PR YJ) but with two enchantresses, it doesn't seem very impossible, especially with DC boost.

My Poppy isn't PR...but will this setup work?

Li Hsiao-Yao + triple PR enchantress + Poppy + Zhao Ling-Er ally

EDIT: I feel like enchantress will be risky because of the effect removal and reset, but otherwise I see no way I can consistently hit that high damage. If not enchantress though, what setup should I use? I don't mind spending 1-2, maybe 3 dimes per run of NM because I just want 2 PR mats and then I'm never touching NM again. If not then I'll just farm SM...

EDIT 2: I'm actually 1 Team Cost short of putting Poppy in with Yog Sothoth and triple enchantress...lmao. Time to exp farm in case CP team won't work.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally all max Megumin)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Retired from TOS. Only playing semi-actively. Message me on Discord if you need me: CursedBlackCat#7801

Done all 6 achievements.

SM:
Mono Water and God Leader + Ally
Pontus + PR Cass + PR Molly + Skogul + SSS + Pontus
Pretty much just activate Cass and phew phew phew, SSS is reserved for boss to remove Light and Dark.

Mono Fire
YS + Achilles + Thetis + PR Medea + Fire DS
Once again, almost no strategy, just burst with YS/DS when you need. Activate Medea ASAP.

NM:
3 attributes and 3+ Humans
YS + 3 PR Enchantress + PR Urd + YS
R1: Kepp healing.
R2: Kill the fire one in 2 turns. Kill the other next.
R3: 8+ Combo is nothing for this team. Activate Circe if ready.
R4a: Activate all enchantress. Normal spin to kill.
R4b: Normal spin.
R5: Normal spin to death with the power of enchantress.
R6: Turn off Cass to heal, kill all ASAP. Remember to have 1 enchanted rune prepared.
R7a: Turn off all Enchantress, use YS + craft
R7b: Turn on Enchantress, kill.
R8: Kill ASAP
R9: Turn off Cass and Medea and reactivate them when you almost have enough fire runes accumulated. Can easily 1 shot with 3 enchantress.
R10a: Use Urd, do nothing for 3 turns. Then normal spin + craft.
R10b: Use YS, should have all 3 enchanted attribute. Use rune stacking to dissolve Light and Dark, easily done with 25 seconds.
Did this in 30 turns, should be able to be faster if fully optimize the process.

Mono Earth
PR Athena + VR DBK + Mufasa + PR Medusa + PR Domon + PR Athena
R1: Should be doable with Greek's high combo.
R2: Kill both ASAP.
R3: 8+ Combo is nothing for greek.
R4a: If possible, activate Athena to stack multiplier. Normal spin a few turns should kill her.
R4b: Normal spin, tons of Water from enemy skill, use DBK to burst..
R5: Use Domon if possible, kill in 3 turns. In case skydrop troll, consider using Medusa to buy 3 more turns.
R6: Kill ASAP
R7a: Normal spin to death.
R7b: Reactivate Athena. Stack some multiplier, burst with converter and Mufasa.
R8: Maintain your Greek's active. Can stall back whatever active you need here.
R9: Maintain Greek's active and dissolve as many Fire as you can. Pray that no skydrop troll in the damaging round. Use Domon if you want.
R10a: Use Medusa, do nothing for 3 turns. Then activate Greek, use Mufasa + DBK and craft.
R10b: Can tank 1 hit to stack Greek while removing as many Light and Dark. Then normal spin with the enchanted RGB and pray for skydrop.
Pretty risky in general as we all knows how Greek can troll you at critical stages.

Note: For NM, remember to equip blade/jasper/opal craft for enchanted runes generation.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
i must be mad... used 2+ stamina to do Ultimate, Fire achievement. yeah Ultimate only...

1 near full stamina saved all day long. 2 dimes refill. but the 2nd dime refill just used up a little bit stamina still lots left.
seldom do this kind of stunt. usually just use the sure team (YJ/DP) and get the job done.
maybe current stamina 149... 1 refill can try 3 times.

what i dont like about Yog... it doesnt show skull assuming 40% damage reduction will be triggered. seeing no skull... made 1 combo just to regain CD... next turn KO... happened twice. died 1-2 times at PR mat earlier on, didnt know which skill need to activate to kill it. whether overkill etc. 1 time die at both dogs CD2 atk same time... duh

almost all failed turns met WenZhong (not die at WZ stage). but not mainly WZ fault... sometimes atk too fast didnt stall CD back. last turn met Minamoto...

Yog (L), Achilles, Sean, Shuten, Tyr, Yog (A)
DC: i use Opal... coz runes filter type seems less useful with Yog. Ultimate btw...

#1, #2: stall whatever possible, if KO fast no prob
#3: just spin 6 combo and without Fire runes to stall. 3 Fire runes wont inflict much damage anyway
#4, #5: stall and stall... make sure all up
#6: didnt realize they replace Lubu with PR mat? thought usually they add an extra stage for PR mat... use Achilles and Yog
#7: stall Yog and Achilles CD back.
#8:
if WenZhong, Achilles and Yog.
if Minamoto, Shuten and Sean... if less Fire runes, use Tyr
#9:
plan: try to kill it within 2 turns. if cant, activate Yog
what happened: used Tyr and DC no prob.
#10:
plan: if no Yog, no Achilles available, should be able to tank the hit and heal back every turn no prob, 40% dmg reduction. as long as no Heart drought. till their actives up and burst.
what happened: have both Yog and Achilles... burst... use runes stacking to dissolve Light and Dark. usually i cant do runes stacking. but 25 seconds? Smile

all those failed tries, most of them KO after PR mat stage. not a single drop.
after the Fire achievement run... too afraid to try Water achievements... dont have major Water mono leader, might use unconventional leader... dont know
not sure whether will try Nightmare. will see.
surely wont full skill farm. coz if somehow can get the PR mat to PR, after PR still can use non PR Giemsa as skill feeder.
later might try to get another 5 copies... just for 1 skill up... lets see...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Stupid question here. Why does everyone use PR Urd with enchantress. Can I use Medusa? I have both, but Medusa is allmax, Urd isn't...
(07-02-2016, 04:42 AM)Ani Wrote: Stupid question here. Why does everyone use PR Urd with enchantress. Can I use Medusa? I have both, but Medusa is allmax, Urd isn't...

you see... ppl just prefer beauty over beast Big Grin

dont know you refer to Ultimate or Nightmare. if Ultimate, maybe becoz of Dipankara
but as long as no attribute superior/inferior stuffs involved.... you prefer beast? go ahead Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(07-02-2016, 04:42 AM)Ani Wrote: Stupid question here. Why does everyone use PR Urd with enchantress. Can I use Medusa? I have both, but Medusa is allmax, Urd isn't...

Urd is better because its high base recovery means the attack will be much higher once cass is activated. Medusa is fine but its recovery stats suck so it gains much less from cass.

They are here on the NM stage because of the final boss first from which freezes all runes for 3 turns so you cannot dissolve anything and you need someway of staying alive for those turns. Other viable options would be poppy or even an Isabelle.

But for the main question medusa is fine just a bit worse in that particular team then Urd.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

[Image: c1bc665cc816c1804b46027db4f0fff4.jpg]
1. Spin to get hearts. Shouldn't be an issue.
2. Aim water and kill. Stall on fire. Activate Circe when ready to move on.
3. Spin. Shouldn't be an issue.
4a. Clear the frozen runes as much as possible. Try to kill when she's at CD2.
4b. Try to kill without using actives. Use Nidhogg to heal if needed.
5. Plan before spinning; burst. Use Medusa if you need more time.
6. Try to kill all 3 together. Aim fire and make single attacks the first turn to soften it, then full attacks after.
7a. Turn off Circe. You should have an enchanted rune from last turn's full attacks. Feel free to use a YJ.
7b. Put Circe back online. Burst.
8. Stall everything back, then kill.
9. If you have extra turns, you can spend some time here; if you have enough fire runes dissolved she won't attack and so her damage won't increase.
10a. MEDUSA. Wait 3 turns, MUFASA, spin and CRAFT.
10b. Finish up whatever actives are left.

[Image: 9247b25e52f5158c40214823e56b715a.jpg]
1. Spin to get hearts. Shouldn't be an issue.
2. Aim water and kill. Stall on fire. Activate Circe when ready to move on.
3. Spin; Molly if needed.
4a. Clear the frozen runes as much as possible. Try to kill when she's at CD2.
4b. Try to kill without using actives. Use Nidhogg to heal if needed.
5. Plan before spinning; burst. Use Medusa if you need more time.
6. Full attacks to kill.
7a. Turn off Circe. You should have at least one enchanted rune from last turn's full attacks.
7b. Put Circe back online. Burst.
8. Stall everything back , then kill.
9. If you have extra turns, you can spend some time here; if you have enough fire runes dissolved she won't attack and so her damage won't increase. Use LYR when light is abundant, or if you don't have enough fire accumulated.
10a. MEDUSA. Wait 3 turns, LHY and CRAFT.
10b. Finish up whatever actives are left.

At 7b you can withhold from attacking and use Nidhogg's heal to stall a few more rounds if necessary.

Some brief info for her PR stage, since it doesn't seem to be up yet:
1. Carrie, 1648 CD3, Symbiosis
Domon, 1589 CD3, Symbiosis
2. PR Domon, (300+?) CD2, alternating Earth Column/Water Row conversion, Trojan
3. PR Giemsa, 2984 CD2, LD Fusion Shield EX (dissolve LD, no WFE in initial)

Don't need to be super leveled, but you need to be level 69 to not die in one hit from the boss. Active isn't necessary but really helps, otherwise you have to do some stacking.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(07-02-2016, 01:29 AM)deathexe Wrote: Been farming SM with

YS - PR Cass - PR Medea - PR Circe - PR Duncan - YS

Can write a rough guide if anyone needs one.
Extremely safe and reliable. Lucky for me i managed to get two PR mats from three runs, so i just have to focus on skill levelling my Giemsa now.

I'd be happy to have a bit of strategy with this team...stage isn't open here yet
(07-02-2016, 08:46 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 01:29 AM)deathexe Wrote: Been farming SM with

YS - PR Cass - PR Medea - PR Circe - PR Duncan - YS

Can write a rough guide if anyone needs one.
Extremely safe and reliable. Lucky for me i managed to get two PR mats from three runs, so i just have to focus on skill levelling my Giemsa now.

I'd be happy to have a bit of strategy with this team...stage isn't open here yet

Stage 1: take your time to stall here, they die easily do don't dissolve to many combos. Around 4 - 5 with maybe 2 set of attacking runes would be good enough. If you happen to one hit KO both of them, don't worry, you can stall later on. When you're stalling, REMEMBER TO MANUAL TARGET since it's an RGB team they don't auto target the same mob.

Stage 2: just kill as fast as possible. You should have activated circe by now. If not it doesn't really matter either. Just spin and kill. 

Stage 3: pretty easy also, just spin normally. 

Stage 4: stall whatever actives you couldn't stall here. The team I mentioned has around 15k HP so it takes two hits to actually kill you. As long as you leave at least one marked heart rune undissolved you're fine. 

Stage 5: not very dangerous also, but you can get killed if you're unlucky with hearts. In any case try and kill the earth one in the first 1 or 2 turns and then kill the dark one on the third. 

Stage 6: chip of as much HP as you can and get hit once. Take the next turn to heal back up, and turn on the rest of the enchantress. Kill him on the 4th turn. Alternatively, you can just turn on Cass and Medea once you enter stage 6 and kill the mob straight away, it's likely safer this way. 

Stage 7: spin normally, they die easily with the enchantresses activated. Remember to wait for the marked runes to appear first when you spin, don't rush it. 

Stage 8: if it's wenzhong then use YS and spin. If it's minamoto, use YS and a starter. 

Stage 9: spin normally

Stage 10: personally I had the fiend craft that prevented me from dying for 1 turn so I could afford to just spin normally the first turn if my board wasn't nice. However, you can just use YS and then dissolve the board without dissolving any light and dark by just ignoring the light and dark runes completely, or stacking them. Remember to use craft also and it should be an easy kill. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu.