Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Awakened Flower
Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

I used Lin Yue-Ru but forgot that would tone me down to a x9 multiplier as there are no light and dark -_- also not enough team cost to do triple enchantress with Lisa. If you have high TC you could use PR Medea for XXX.

Anyways, still 0 diamond clear very safe. Stall on 1, normal spin until 5, 0 combo one turn, activate Lisa and make under 5 combos (I made 1 then skydrop almost trolled me but stopped at 5). After that turn on your enchantresses and destroy everything else.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally PR Yog-Sothoth)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+
Went in blind, surprised at there being an SM after all, ended going for a no achievement clear with RD/YJ and subbing Thrud to survive the 40k hit, everything else was smooth sailing tbh.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
My farming team.
Beelz, kejo, 2 pr ml, ywt, beelz. Dc demon connecting with tumblr 3rd skl.
1. Spin
2. Spin
3. Spin
4. Spin
5. Spin and use dc at 1cd. Left 1 hp. Spin till die.
6. Use 1 ml spin.
7a. Use 1 ml + beelz.
7b. Ywt+beelz. Flick and win

fire mono 0 diamond clear with:
yog sothoth - pr medea - pr nezha - pr diablo - skeggjald - yog sothoth
Water mono + 3 gods clear with :

PR Giemsa + Pisces + Mi yue + Old Water Yan + Beowulf + PR Giemsa

1-4: stall for cd.. normal spin..
5: DC to avoid death.. Took me 2 tries here cuz i suck at hitting skill 3 for the destruction dc..
6: normal spin
7a: Either Giemsa's both actives.. Beowulf to change attribute + boost..
7b: Giemsa + Water Yan combine skill to turn board.. 
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
Mono fire achievement with:

[Image: 3f069f18c6aab86e6cad9ff72bfcf12e.jpg]

The craft is the demon only three skills from a recent sm with first skill reduce damage by 50% and at least seven combos (with three demons) to survive the first strike with around 50 hp.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
0 dime clear with YWT + one punch girl TYR team(No achivements)

YWT | TYR | M&M | T.O.P | Nath | YWT
Craft:The light opal one with the ability to dodge dark attacks

R1.Stall if you want, I bursted through them tho, R3 is a better place to stall CD IMO
R2.Make enchanted light and 1HKO her
R3.With no sign of heart drought, you can store CD here without much problem. Just 4 to 5 hearts a turn should be enough to sustain and keeping the enemy slightly wounded.
Turn on one-punch-mode (TYR) once she's ready.
R4.Easy stage. You could store CD here if OHKO last round by accident.
R5.Wait till he's CD1 then spin & use craft to dodge his attack, afterwards ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
R6.Use converters here and maybe Nath too, and don't forget to scream " ONE PUUUUUUNCH!"(crucial step! Tongue)
R7a.Turn boss to dark with M&M and YWT conv. while screaming ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
R7b.Repeat the last step and use any remaining actives you have.

I can't seem to clear any of the mono atrr achievements, so I only got to clear the stage.Farewell, fire craft...
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(07-31-2016, 06:36 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

I used Lin Yue-Ru but forgot that would tone me down to a x9 multiplier as there are no light and dark -_- also not enough team cost to do triple enchantress with Lisa. If you have high TC you could use PR Medea for XXX.

Anyways, still 0 diamond clear very safe. Stall on 1, normal spin until 5, 0 combo one turn, activate Lisa and make under 5 combos (I made 1 then skydrop almost trolled me but stopped at 5). After that turn on your enchantresses and destroy everything else.
Doesn't boss 2nd life remove enchantress buff?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
(07-31-2016, 10:30 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:36 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

Doesn't boss 2nd life remove enchantress buff?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Does not reset skill, and even if your enchantress not online, can hold out 3 turns at boss 2nd hp bar
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Yog + dc does easily enough damage without enchantress.