Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Awakened Flower
Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

I used Lin Yue-Ru but forgot that would tone me down to a x9 multiplier as there are no light and dark -_- also not enough team cost to do triple enchantress with Lisa. If you have high TC you could use PR Medea for XXX.

Anyways, still 0 diamond clear very safe. Stall on 1, normal spin until 5, 0 combo one turn, activate Lisa and make under 5 combos (I made 1 then skydrop almost trolled me but stopped at 5). After that turn on your enchantresses and destroy everything else.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally all max Megumin)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Retired from TOS. Only playing semi-actively. Message me on Discord if you need me: CursedBlackCat#7801
Went in blind, surprised at there being an SM after all, ended going for a no achievement clear with RD/YJ and subbing Thrud to survive the 40k hit, everything else was smooth sailing tbh.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
My farming team.
Beelz, kejo, 2 pr ml, ywt, beelz. Dc demon connecting with tumblr 3rd skl.
1. Spin
2. Spin
3. Spin
4. Spin
5. Spin and use dc at 1cd. Left 1 hp. Spin till die.
6. Use 1 ml spin.
7a. Use 1 ml + beelz.
7b. Ywt+beelz. Flick and win

fire mono 0 diamond clear with:
yog sothoth - pr medea - pr nezha - pr diablo - skeggjald - yog sothoth
Water mono + 3 gods clear with :

PR Giemsa + Pisces + Mi yue + Old Water Yan + Beowulf + PR Giemsa

1-4: stall for cd.. normal spin..
5: DC to avoid death.. Took me 2 tries here cuz i suck at hitting skill 3 for the destruction dc..
6: normal spin
7a: Either Giemsa's both actives.. Beowulf to change attribute + boost..
7b: Giemsa + Water Yan combine skill to turn board.. 
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
Mono fire achievement with:

[Image: 3f069f18c6aab86e6cad9ff72bfcf12e.jpg]

The craft is the demon only three skills from a recent sm with first skill reduce damage by 50% and at least seven combos (with three demons) to survive the first strike with around 50 hp.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
0 dime clear with YWT + one punch girl TYR team(No achivements)

YWT | TYR | M&M | T.O.P | Nath | YWT
Craft:The light opal one with the ability to dodge dark attacks

R1.Stall if you want, I bursted through them tho, R3 is a better place to stall CD IMO
R2.Make enchanted light and 1HKO her
R3.With no sign of heart drought, you can store CD here without much problem. Just 4 to 5 hearts a turn should be enough to sustain and keeping the enemy slightly wounded.
Turn on one-punch-mode (TYR) once she's ready.
R4.Easy stage. You could store CD here if OHKO last round by accident.
R5.Wait till he's CD1 then spin & use craft to dodge his attack, afterwards ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
R6.Use converters here and maybe Nath too, and don't forget to scream " ONE PUUUUUUNCH!"(crucial step! Tongue)
R7a.Turn boss to dark with M&M and YWT conv. while screaming ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
R7b.Repeat the last step and use any remaining actives you have.

I can't seem to clear any of the mono atrr achievements, so I only got to clear the stage.Farewell, fire craft...
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(07-31-2016, 06:36 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

I used Lin Yue-Ru but forgot that would tone me down to a x9 multiplier as there are no light and dark -_- also not enough team cost to do triple enchantress with Lisa. If you have high TC you could use PR Medea for XXX.

Anyways, still 0 diamond clear very safe. Stall on 1, normal spin until 5, 0 combo one turn, activate Lisa and make under 5 combos (I made 1 then skydrop almost trolled me but stopped at 5). After that turn on your enchantresses and destroy everything else.
Doesn't boss 2nd life remove enchantress buff?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
(07-31-2016, 10:30 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 06:36 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Yog-Sothoth + PR Cassandra + PR Circe + Lisa + XXX + Yog-Sothoth

Doesn't boss 2nd life remove enchantress buff?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Does not reset skill, and even if your enchantress not online, can hold out 3 turns at boss 2nd hp bar
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Yog + dc does easily enough damage without enchantress.