Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Awakened Flower
(07-30-2016, 08:43 PM)rxwing Wrote: btw... the 1 card that all might have... that JO card 007 Invisible Killer can be used as well
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/7009_the_Invisible_Killer

FML, I was on exams when this card came out, it would be suck a good card in my Water Norse lol Sad

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(07-30-2016, 08:48 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 08:43 PM)rxwing Wrote: btw... the 1 card that all might have... that JO card 007 Invisible Killer can be used as well
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/7009_the_Invisible_Killer

FML, I was on exams when this card came out, it would be suck a good card in my Water Norse lol Sad

well... there're always exceptions Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(07-30-2016, 06:59 PM)shabadoo Wrote: The mono fire achievement is really tricky. Dont have Shuten Doji to go dual. No Piasa or Fire Wine Valkyrie for reduction either. Any ideas?

Maybe the XY fire raid card can be a substitute to shuten doji, but you'll have to deal with the low multiplier tho.

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(07-30-2016, 06:59 PM)shabadoo Wrote: The mono fire achievement is really tricky. Dont have Shuten Doji to go dual. No Piasa or Fire Wine Valkyrie for reduction either. Any ideas?

Check your DCs if you don't have the cards.

Other than ignoring Initial Shield, crafts that give 80% damage reduction or prevent a game-over also work. I'm currently trying to clear it with a 3* Destruction DC with no element/race requirements that gives 80% damage reduction on III (Can't remember the name or where I got it from).
[Image: aJD4LR0.png]
cleared fire mono with yog + agata + ctugha + doris + abadon + yog + 50% dmg reduction craft
Just cleared it with Fire Greek after a few tries.

PR Heph + PR Medea / PR Agatha / Scrooge / PR GSOF + PR Heph
DC: 80% damage reduction

Stage 1: Stall as best as you can, but no big deal if you don't; Plenty of stages to stall on coming up.
Stage 2: If you can't dissolve all the Light runes, combo one set of Hearts with lots of Fire to heal up. Try dissolving under Heph for bonus skydrops. Use GSOF as necessary.
Stage 3: Dissolve Hearts with Fire, focusing on the columns under Heph.
Stage 4: Nothing difficult.
Stage 5: Activate DC to tank the hit while also setting up the board, then turn on Heph and kill. Other DCs that work here: Prevent game-over or ignore Initial Shield.
Stage 6: You can tank the second hit if you heal up to 14k, so three rounds with Heph to kill him.
Stage 7.1: GSOF + Agatha burst.
Stage 7.2: Scrooge + DC burst.

Good luck~. ^^
[Image: aJD4LR0.png]
[Image: 0fc41e870548d18be3debb496e46df80.png]

Very easy with this team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281

If you do not have the fire card, may look into your craft inventory. There is one that reduce damage for 1 turn by 80%

For water and god achievement I used Poseidon and water paladin. The video well is corrupted[url=http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tower_of_Saviors_-_Awakened_Flower_(easy_team)_(1%E2%98%85)(0%E2%99%A6)][/url]
byankee Wrote:Maybe the XY fire raid card can be a substitute to shuten doji, but you'll have to deal with the low multiplier tho.
Multiplier is too low to burst both 7a and 7b so unfortunately its not an option for me

(07-30-2016, 11:16 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Check your DCs if you don't have the cards.
Other than ignoring Initial Shield, crafts that give 80% damage reduction or prevent a game-over also work. I'm currently trying to clear it with a 3* Destruction DC with no element/race requirements that gives 80% damage reduction on III (Can't remember the name or where I got it from).
I asked because none of my craft that grants intial shield breaker or damage reduction that can be equipped to my fire leaders. Was going to give up on achievement until I found 3* for demon that grants tumbler effect. Forgot having that cos only been using damage boosting craft lol. Thanks though
[Image: d79898a922522cbd0968ea386e936dfc.jpg]
Probably the easiest water mono clear. Nearly every stage is grindable, and you have 2 enchanted column heart converters to keep you alive.

1 - Spin.
2 - Spin.
3 - Spin, should be OHKO.
4 - Spin.
5 - Spin.
6 - Burst (can use all your actives if you want)
7a - Grind your actives back. Pisces, Carrie + Giemsa1 to kill.
7b - Giemsa 2, Robert + DC.

[Image: 8b57676468f43da9909f68e98fa4464e.jpg]
Used an Opal instead of a Jolt craft.
1 - Spin.
2 - Spin.
3 - Spin as many combos as possible each turn. With damage reduction and generated hearts you'll be fine, just don't use Medea yet.
4 - Spin.
5 - Whiff a turn, then Skeggjald. Spin and kill.
6 - Shuten and burst down.
7a - Yog and kill.
7b - Yog + DC.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog

[Image: geBprMN.png]