Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Awakened Flower
The mono fire achievement is really tricky. Dont have Shuten Doji to go dual. No Piasa or Fire Wine Valkyrie for reduction either. Any ideas?

0 Dime clear with Lucy, Isabelle, Tini, Worldtree, Fylgia, Lucy
Rd1. Kill
Rd2. Sweep
Rd3. Sweep
Rd4. Stall for Isabelle
Rd5. Fylgia, Stall, Isabelle, Kill, use DC if needed
Rd6. Lucy
Rd7. Hold out debuff and grind for Lucy, Lucy+ DC,
Rd7b. Lucy plus remaining burst
Edit: Probs 1 of the safer teams for this SM

Can 2* clear with Attribute Leader, Same attribute Attacker(Ed), Fire Card, Fire Card, Septem, Ally Wukong
^ Safe Farming team I wish I had the cards LOL

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

I go blindly with yog 2ml luna nath yog.
Thanks to some earlier information, equiped initial shield dc.
Its more like a gift from mh. Not difficult

No achievement tho.

[Image: rgZmXmP.jpg]
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
What craft do you guys used for ignoring first seal?

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
0 dime clear on 1st try Smile
no achievements though... will check later whether can do achievements...

Yog (L), Counsellor, HsuanHsiao, Circe, PR PKoW, Yog (A)
yeah aware that the enemy is Earth and i have 2 Water members... but PKoW is a must here and HH active can be more beneficial than being a Water attr.
make use of PKoW 2 sword amel and Circe 1 sword amel if possible

DC: Molten Intimidating Opal
this craft can clear the rune locked effect.

steps updated after some farming runs
#1: grind skill up. if accidentally KO the enemies, no big deals. can grind till stage #4. activate Counsellor and HH if manage to up here. dont activate Circe yet. i'm not sure whether Circe will disable this part of PKoW active '... The next Damage received will not lead to your defeat'
#2: dissolve 5 runes to generate enchanted and atk... no need craft nor actives. can continue skill grinding as well
#3: start spinning from bottom left rune. with Counsellor active, recovery x 1.5. dissolve as much as runes every turns, to increase combo, recovery and to let new Heart runes drop. no prob here.
#4: spin. last stage to get PKoW up. grind it up if havent yet.
#5: when enemy CD1, activate PKoW. dont worry if cant KO it. even when enemy hit another time, the PKoW skill will still in effect. just make sure heal to full/near full HP and max Yog damage reduction. note that Circe is not activated yet.
#6 spin
#7a: Yog and spin
#7b: Yog, reactivate Counsellor, HH, Circe. no skill reset. spin and craft. the craft will clear locked effect.

this team is very stable. in 14 runs only died once... and thats forgot to activate PKoW :/

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(07-30-2016, 06:53 PM)Arigato Wrote: Clear with Yog, 3 random Gods (I use Agnamut, Randeng, and Izanami, these are the most appropriate Fire Gods I have) and Medea
R1-R4 easy peasy, activate Medea ASAP
R5 - Use a craft that can ignore initial shield.
R6 - Kill in 2 turns.
R7a - Just spin and kill.
R7b - Use Yog to remove 20 marked runes, for the remaining 10, if heart rune has rune drought, use Randeng.
What craft can ignore initial shield?

Oh nvm found the answer is vague jolt amulet
(07-30-2016, 08:22 PM)hehe86 Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 06:53 PM)Arigato Wrote: Clear with Yog, 3 random Gods (I use Agnamut, Randeng, and Izanami, these are the most appropriate Fire Gods I have) and Medea

R1-R4 easy peasy, activate Medea ASAP
R5 - Use a craft that can ignore initial shield.
R6 - Kill in 2 turns.
R7a - Just spin and kill.
R7b - Use Yog to remove 20 marked runes, for the remaining 10, if heart rune has rune drought, use Randeng.

What craft can ignore initial shield?

There are quite a number of these crafts. The one 1 use is a 3* demon reflection craft which its skill III ignore 100% of initial shield.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(07-30-2016, 06:59 PM)shabadoo Wrote: The mono fire achievement is really tricky. Dont have Shuten Doji to go dual. No Piasa or Fire Wine Valkyrie for reduction either. Any ideas?

These cards are pretty much your best bet. So, I guess its up to the type of crafts you have like prevent death for 1 round, ignore initial shield, damage reduction, etc.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
btw... the 1 card that all might have... that JO card 007 Invisible Killer can be used as well
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/7009_the_Invisible_Killer
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays