Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] At Lightning Speed - Horror Stage
Stage info on English wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/At_Lightning_Speed

Horror Stage rewards: 
7k points: Silver Pattern
12k points: Fire Alpaca
18k points: Random PR Material
22k points: Skill 10 Mech Smilodon

General strategy: 
- Water teams are preferred due to the 7 turn water attack x2. Atlantis is obviously best placed, but other teams like Poseidon and Pontos are also doable. 
-- After that, light and dark are next most preferred. Fire and Earth are not recommended due to stage 6a which nullifies those attacks. It's possible to get around this but why make things more difficult for yourself? 
- You want team members that can provide multiple attacks for stage 5 to help speed things up. Best is Pinki, but a mid-tier water witch can also work in a pinch. I suppose multiple andromedas are also possible although you would probably prefer to have more diversity in your active skills. Giemsa and top-tier water witch are possible but are less preferred due to being CD 10.  
- Time tunnels will also help on stages 4b and 6b due to the 7+ combo shield with 2 second movement, and 7 combo initial dissolve respectively. 

1) Spin, try to save water runes
2, 3) Spin through while storing CD a bit
4a) Turn on any enchantresses you have available and burst
4b) Time tunnel  
5) Multi-hit skill
6a) Burst 
6b) Time tunnel and burst

Sample 22k Point Clear with Dual Atlantis + Pinki, PR Cassandra, PR Wen Zhong, PR Swegde
1) Spin

2, 3) Spin through, try to do this in 5 turns 
4) Cass, Swegde
4b) Atlantis, making sure to dissolve all water
5) Wen Zhong, Pinki
6a) Swegde
6b) Atlantis and DC, making sure to do exactly 7 combos

After seeing how the scoring system works, I adjusted my team to max out damage on the last stage. My best score with this team is 26680 which requires a bit of luck with skydrops on the boss.
25k Point Clear with Dual Atlantis + Pinki, PR Cassandra, PR Giemsa, Florice 
1) Spin
2, 3) Spin through, try to do this in 5 turns 
4) Cass, Florice 
4b) Atlantis, making sure to dissolve all water
5) Pinki
6a) Florice and do even combos
6b) Florice convert, turn off Cass, Florice switch form, Florice booster, turn on Cass, both Giemsa skills, Atlantis and DC, making sure to do exactly 7 combos

Here's the beginner stage for completeness but it's pretty straightforward: 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hmm. This is a good time for me to ask: 1) Does the 20 hit reflect activate before the 20 hits have pierced through, and 2) what actually counts as initial combos for Sun Ce? Just the dissolve or are his added combos a part of it?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
1) Yes, it does. You can see me take damage in the 22k video above even though the the 20 hits haven't been broken through
2) Sorry, no idea.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
stage not open for me yet.

This stage screams poseidon to me so gonna try:
pose pinkie giemsa zhouyun aoguang(w/dragonware) pose

seems a time tunnel is required for 6b. Poseidon seems to make 4b easy where you are never going to receive a multi-hit attack as long as you dissolve runes. Greek also solves things like burn runes where u are encouraged to dissolve off color anyhow.

Gonna be using the firemob delay craft. Any holes in this plan? I expect a lot of poseidon because atlantis is pretty rare card for every1 to have.
@jtsmith on 4b you need to dissolve all water in initial dissolve. Still possible with 2sec movement, just be aware.
If you're just planning to farm the stage then your team is fine. It's a bit trickier to hit 22k points.

(03-12-2018, 12:04 AM)Fauxy Wrote: 2) what actually counts as initial combos for Sun Ce? Just the dissolve or are his added combos a part of it?

It should be initial dissolve and not added combos. 

Probably going to try with Cornflower I think...
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(03-12-2018, 06:40 AM)aahlsy Wrote: @jtsmith on 4b you need to dissolve all water in initial dissolve. Still possible with 2sec movement, just be aware.
If you're just planning to farm the stage then your team is fine. It's a bit trickier to hit 22k points.

Thx for the info.  My thought is even if i fail to dissolve all intial combo, I still wont get hit hard.  If it becomes to daunting then i will just sub katherin for aoguang.  Aloha is another option but i forget how 2s rd affects him.

22k should be eventually reached when a farming runs goes well.

another thing i noticed is that on rd4a all ur buffs are reset including the water x2 so really not a big deal to take a water team because the buff doesnt extend where u need it in the later rds.
(03-12-2018, 08:35 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 12:04 AM)Fauxy Wrote: 2) what actually counts as initial combos for Sun Ce? Just the dissolve or are his added combos a part of it?

Sun Ce's added combos go directly into the main combo count and do get considered for combo shields (same with Yashiro and contrasting with EX combos). It's one of the reasons he fails miserably in Arena where you'd otherwise expect high combo count to be good, because there's a lot of exact-5 and exact-7 combo shields that Sun Ce simply cannot damage.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Cleared it with Azatoth a few times to get full rewards and max the skill level. Really easy team to farm and basically reaches 22k+ points pretty consistently if you have maxed cards. I slotted in yocto for an easy and consistent 7 combo.

[Image: cd144a611e193bd229acc95bf0b96aa9.png]
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Video 
(03-12-2018, 11:08 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 08:35 AM)agnesi Wrote:

Sun Ce's added combos go directly into the main combo count and do get considered for combo shields (same with Yashiro and contrasting with EX combos). It's one of the reasons he fails miserably in Arena where you'd otherwise expect high combo count to be good, because there's a lot of exact-5 and exact-7 combo shields that Sun Ce simply cannot damage.

Does it work that way? Because daoloth's active seems to have no issue with these exact combo shield in this video 

Big Grin Angel