Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] An Uphill Battle
After failing again and again I finally cleared this with Azatoth.

[Image: f3c7c4f57bff924b641477de9d3a8439.png]
  • Take a 100% recover craft to get past the overheal shield. 
  • Hope that you get reset on stage 39 or the sleeping mob appears on stage 42 so you can get rid of the time debuff (not a must if you are good with 3 second movement time but it killed me multiple times on 50a).
  • Stack the Azatoth board on the boss then burst with everything.

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Stage got re-opened, reviving the thread!

Edit: Including some strategies in the respective video's description, to make each team be as foolproof as possible. 

Gon + Killuahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTgg9eM4YI
Yusukehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLadImUb8U
Pompeiihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMo-Rq_KO4

Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(07-16-2018, 11:03 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Stage got re-opened, reviving the thread!

Yusuke teamhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLadImUb8U played this at 5am with no sleep xd no hate for spinning

Notes:
- Louis can be swapped if you feel lucky.
- Bring a craft that allows for some form of hp regeneration. If you meet Aether at stage 47, use the craft to heal up in the case you meet Hades in stage 48. Otherwise this entire run can be done without a craft.

Gon + Killua teamhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTgg9eM4YI

Notes:
- This team 2 gud.

I brought Au Shiau Hung Chen against the 45k as well as simplify things during Waves when you can only deal a fixed amount of damage to the enemies. Biscuit also makes overhealing Nidhogg much simpler and less risky.

Gon + Kurapika / PR Circe / ASHC / Biscuit + Killua (Healing DC)

Might try uploading a vid since 50 Waves is too much to write about, lol...

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
My setup:

Gon -Pr Duncan/ Kurapika/ iPQoW/ Killua - Killua

Pretty stable overall I would say with dmg reductions/avoid, the other Killua member should be left unswitched till there is a need to dodge a fatal attack in the event of emergencies.
Kurapika is vital here with its active as usual. 
I had an extra slot by the time I was done planning so I just slotted in Duncan for its flexibility in various situations but that's about it. 
Error 101: Signature not found.
(07-17-2018, 09:31 PM)Crux Wrote: My setup:

Pretty stable overall I would say with dmg reductions/avoid, the other Killua member should be left unswitched till there is a need to dodge a fatal attack in the event of emergencies.
I had an extra slot by the time I was done planning so I just slotted in Duncan for its flexibility in various situations but that's about it. 

Out of curiosity, why not Katherine, since she can switch to Gon's Attribute and benefit from his multiplier that way? Is the Starter DW that good that they have their own niche use now?
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(07-18-2018, 01:36 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 09:31 PM)Crux Wrote: My setup:

Out of curiosity, why not Katherine, since she can switch to Gon's Attribute and benefit from his multiplier that way? Is the Starter DW that good that they have their own niche use now?

I believe Duncan has shorter CD than Katherine. Also, Duncan is Earth
(07-18-2018, 01:55 AM)evilvoice Wrote: I believe Duncan has shorter CD than Katherine. Also, Duncan is Earth

Duncan has a base cd8.  If ameIV then he gets an initial -2 which who cares for transmigration.  If you have his dragonware then he has cd7 same as Katherine. 

Duncan's dragonware hits harder (with condition) and even base skill hits harder but at the cost of boundary breaking time which is 2 seconds i think.

I take the time over anything.  Need time for crazy shields over some dmg. Katherine will sync with gon in this team and also is earth.
Starter DW is an extra 2x, which is pretty meaty compared to the usual 1.15x that DW seems to give, and it's easy to make since I been hoarding silver crafts. I PR'd a bunch of them to use in the current Coli and the full DW team is not bad lol, at least for something simple like Coli or JO. 20 runes is quite easy for Gon/Killua.

I tried Killua, made it to Yog and then couldn't do enough damage to 1HKO her with the actives I had available. I had Killua - Endor - Kurapika - Chizuru Kagura - Yashiro + Gon. It was a blind run and I forgot about the 45k ambush, but didn't get it so welp. Chizuru doesn't seem worth but the hearts + Gon's damage reduction helps with the slow waves so I dunno if I want Circe. Meh.

Haven't tried again since the one run.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(07-18-2018, 01:36 AM)Sayokyokyu Wrote: Out of curiosity, why not Katherine, since she can switch to Gon's Attribute and benefit from his multiplier that way? Is the Starter DW that good that they have their own niche use now?

Good question, that's because I haven't train Katherine's SLV yet  Shy  and it was a filler slot anyway so didn't put too much thought on it. Also, starter's has DW? I did not read up on crafts, I still don't know how craft forging works at this point of time lol.
Error 101: Signature not found.
Starter DW reads like it's 2x just on the pr starter, not the full team.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi