Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Accumulated Hatred
Not an easy sm but not entirely hard to clear with 0 diamond.

2* Clear (Elf Team, 3+ Attributes) with PR Diablo + PR Magness, Cornflower, PR Matroyshka, Filler + PR Yvette

1, 2, 3a) Spin through, get all actives ready
3b) Full burst with Diablo team skill, Cornflower, Matroyshka to 1-shot
4, 5a) Spin through, store back CD
5b) Finish stalling here if needed, full burst with Diablo, Matroyshka, Cornflower when ready to move on
6) Stall back CD
7a) Spin 
7b) Full burst with Cornflower, Matroyshka, Diablo team skill + DC

1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual Maya + 2x PR ML, AR Luna, Zhen Fu and Successive Suspire Spell as DC

Don't try this at home... requires a lot of luck
1, 2, 3a) Spin through, get all actives ready
3b) Burst with ML convert + Maya
4) Burst down quickly
5a) Turn on ML, spin through
5b) Finish stalling here if needed, burst with ML convert + Maya when ready to move on
6) Stall back CD a little bit
7a) Grind through, until he explodes 6 hearts. At that point, try to burst with ML convert, Maya, Zhen Fu + DC. At the very least, you'll avoid dying for one round. If you think you can take him down then Luna, otherwise just keep grinding through and hopefully he'll eventually die.
7b) Stack runes so dark dissolves via skydrops and hopefully he dies soon

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Saw this team on my leaderboard, and used it to clear light achievements.
I recommend it if you want to clear light achievement but don't have Maya/TSZ. Or maybe if you have Maya but want something more stable?

Lyra + PR ML + AR Luna + PR Yan + Colin + Maya
Any damage boosting DC should be ok. Lyra could be replaced with the PR Light Valkyrie? The recovery will be better, but the attack multiplier will be lower, so watch out. I guess Virgo could also work, but the attack multiplier is even lower, so I'm not sure.
Lyra doesn't have to be max skill, but it's safer to have her at a low CD since light rune healing is only 25%, and it helps when grinding on some of the earlier stages like R5a.
Remember you need to dissolve two types of Light/Dark/Heart for Maya to give you a multiplier.

R1: Normal Spin
R2: Normal Spin
R3a: ML + Luna + Colin
R3b: ML convert + Maya + DC
R4: Kill quickly
R5a: Grind for skills
R5b: Keep grinding by dissolving dark runes until everything is up again. Maya + ML + ML convert + Luna to kill.
R6: 1 non-light combo to get rid of Luna and grind. When you're almost done, turn on PR Yan and dissolve all hearts.
R7a: Grind using light runes to heal. Use Lyra if HP is getting low (make sure to dissolve all hearts). When they come up, use ML convert + Maya to knock off ~100k HP. (Again, remember to do 3 or 4 rune groups, so you don't get any skydrops).
Once you are <100k HP to finishing off the boss, use Luna + ML convert + Maya. Hopefully you'll kill and Luna will carry over to the next round.
R7b: Colin, divide up the dark runes with Colin's time tunnel, DC.

I actually forgot to use Luna before killing boss life 1, so I killed life 2 with only Colin and DC.
Hopefully, you're not so unlucky that Colin gives you too many dark runes to stack.

I cleared the other achievements with:
Rose + Cornflower + Mysorensis + Shyplant + Merlin + Rose.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
What is Clay? Is that meant to be Colin?
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(11-25-2017, 11:07 PM)aahlsy Wrote: What is Clay? Is that meant to be Colin?

>< Yeah, it's Colin. I've been listening to Chinese streams and the chinese name sounds like Clay, lmao. Somehow I completely forgot that English name was different.

Fixed my post to have the right name.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Cleared the Elf achievement with Sakura | Saruman | Shyplant | Tezcatlipoca | Paperwhite + Sakura.
1: Kill at least one ASAP and grind on the other two. Don't activate the buffs yet.
2: Grind. Don't activate the buffs yet.
3a: Grind, clearing weathered runes as much as possible. Don't activate the buffs yet.
3b: Saruman, Shyplant, Tezcatlipoca, Paperwhite to clear out the debuff. Burst down.
4: Kill ASAP.
5a: Buffs will be cleared. Grind actives back slowly.
5b: Continue to grind until buffs are back. Activate everything and burst.
6: Meh.
7a: Just spin, the Tumbler effect will keep you alive no matter how many hearts were exploded.
7b: Stack and burst. Sakura may help to remove the Dark runes.

Farming now with PR Yvette | Shyplant | Yunyang | PR Nidhogg | Sun Shangxiang + Khaos.
1: Grind. You can activate Yunyang once he's up for easier spinning.
2: Grind.
3a: Grind.
3b: Yvette, Shyplant, Nidhogg, Khaos. Burst.
4: Spin and kill. Full attacks if possible.
5a: Yunyang is cleared and reset. Grind him and everyone else back, then activate Yunyang.
5b: Sun Shangxiang to remove locked Dark. Burst.
6: Grind everything back.
7a: Just spin. Yunyang + Yvette's leader means you'll have no trouble here.
7b: Sun Shangxiang to convert away Dark. Burst.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Achievements: Elves only, 3 or more attr.

Diablo (L), Merlin, Magrence, Hyacinth, Clara, Yvette (A)

Note that not really any cards are fixed here... need 1 burst card (Merlin, Clara, Saruman, etc etc), any ally Sprites (Egg Elf). Ally Merlin is ok, but if 1st round Heart drought, good bye.

Two things the team need to have:
1. able to put 4 effects on the left side to push out the zero recovery effect R3b
2. able to have 1 on going effect at left side before entering R5a. if no effects on the left side when enter R51, the enemy will give Heart block 5 turns.

Lets get started:
R1: spin to kill, dont stall CD here, next round instead.
R2: stall till all CD up.
R3a: easy
R3b: note the burning wont go all over everywhere. just max at the outer sides. the image has different team, thats my 1st try, failed due to 'forgot' and dissolve Dark at final stage.

[Image: b2t5nH9.png]

let the enemy hit once. this is also something i dun understand. the enemy is phantom and the atk is higher than the team HP. but can survive... bug?
then activate Diablo + Sprites (Egg Elf) combine skill, thats 2 effects on left side. on Merlin and Clara, 2 more effects, enough to push out the Zero Recovery. this might KO it.

R4: be careful here. make sure before entering the next stage, need to have effect up. if all runes = Hearts effect is no more, can activate Yvette here for another effect.
R5a: easy
R5b: walk in the park Big Grin Diablo overheal attack is not effected by Dark runes debuff.
R6: easy
R7a: piece of yummy cake
R7b: full burst with DC will KO it. even can grind it down. note that even not dissolving the electrified runes, Diablo overheal still does damage.

[Image: 2ytqPBL.png]

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I wanted to clear this sm with a high hp team but the 500k overheal limits most teams.

Used yvette circe panda sagitterius nidhogg khaos

Almost 30k hp.  Use sagi on fire mobs to get around the earth weakness.  This team can healclose too 300k hp if spin well.  I took a 75% rcr craft to ensure i killed.

This ultimate card is suicide on weathered and burn rds so i just get 1 copy for the diamond and harpy.  Outfit even less worth the effort.