Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 9th Seal
Hello guys.
I´m stuck at Stars in the Sky (9-3-1-4)
I have tried only light teams because of R7 when i need to come up with 30 or more light runestones, but my light chars sucks.
Here they are
[Image: iMicVmh.png]

Is there a team that could be formed from there to pass that stage? i think most of the videos use ML and Luna, and since i don´t have Luna...
If not, i was thinking Ye Shiao Chai (I have it) and Yi Yeh Shu ally, another option, is wait a bit the CNY event and if i dont get any good light leader, us my 5th anniversary draw reward and choose Daoloth (it is between him or Azathoth, i´m missing both, but but my lights are really lacking so...

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

(02-09-2018, 09:41 PM)icedfirefly Wrote: Hello guys.
I´m stuck at Stars in the Sky (9-3-1-4)
I have tried only light teams because of R7 when i need to come up with 30 or more light runestones, but my light chars sucks.
Here they are
[Image: iMicVmh.png]

Is there a team that could be formed from there to pass that stage? i think most of the videos use ML and Luna, and since i don´t have Luna...
If not, i was thinking Ye Shiao Chai (I have it) and Yi Yeh Shu ally, another option, is wait a bit the CNY event and if i dont get any good light leader, us my 5th anniversary draw reward and choose Daoloth (it is between him or Azathoth, i´m missing both, but but my lights are really lacking so...

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Wait what isnt that VR apollo? 
If it is just use him XD

Yeah, but the leader skill is only for god light attacks, and i don´t have enough good god light chars i think, but yeah, i will give him a few tries and see what happens!

(02-09-2018, 09:54 PM)icedfirefly Wrote: Yeah, but the leader skill is only for god light attacks, and i don´t have enough good god light chars i think, but yeah, i will give him a few tries and see what happens!

Tap on his icon in your inventory, and hit power alternation to switch to refinement form. Refinement VR Apollo does not restrict to god members and guarantees large amounts of light skydrop.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
I see how that works now!!! Question, what about putting Circe there for the +40% for each combo made?
VR Apollo leader and ally guarantees a big combo count...
(02-09-2018, 10:22 PM)icedfirefly Wrote: I see how that works now!!! Question, what about putting Circe there for the +40% for each combo made?
VR Apollo leader and ally guarantees a big combo count...

Circe's active does not work with Greek skydrop mechanics sadly. If it did, Athena allies would be way more common even prior to this update. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
You're better off just running strong light members, like Dual Apollo + Ra, Modi and Magni, Light DS, Aether
Because the extra +40% doesn't apply to the extra combos from the Greek team skill (and Circe is also off-colour), the incremental boost isn't as strong.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hi! I am stuck on the level 9-3-1-2. I’ve been playing this for over q week andmy attack just can’t overcome the high defence. I’m using an atlantis team with atlantis-cassandra-wenzhong-aloha-atlantis. Any advice ? Thabks!
I think that team should be able to clear, but to help you with the defence you could bring a DC that reduces defense or a card that changes the attribute from earth since you have elemental weakness.

It would probably be easier if you brought a fire team.

Worst case scenario, you could always use a grind team - that's what I did when the stage first came out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZzsE8__hQ&index=18&list=PLrNf3E96Yw9ya4RjYcZzC9UFQIwUl10Ba
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thanks!