Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 9th Seal
(01-09-2017, 09:49 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Personally I used a Hephaestus Team (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dAEstqGxlY&index=7&list=PLrNf3E96Yw9ya4RjYcZzC9UFQIwUl10Ba).
Can you use Medusa on 7a instead? If you bring a high impact fire converter that should give you 3-4 turns of attacks which is hopefully enough time to take him down. Then use everything else to burst down 7b.
Tried Heap a few times, but then i remember why i dont like greek.
Its so luck dependant that it becomes horrible, even with the best board and spins its trolling me to death, find it hard to reach the boss with Heap.
Almost the same with YD
entered the stage and using dc on the last round, you get a board with 12 fire, then attack.
Then use the skill to get another board. 
then i was at the 7b
Used starter,and YD skill and the starter trolled me to only get 20 combo wich wasent enough.

Edit: got it.
Used Guan Yu,
Medea and starter at 7a, then guan yu and circe at 7b. puh..
On to the next hellish level!

[Image: d7740cac.jpg]
believe 9th seal is super duper hard? especially boss?
yeah this guy is good and famous but... clear 9th seal like nothing with Diaochan/LHY team? Diaochan is only team atk 3x rite? am i missing something? and the members arent even any latest OP members... that Haunted Camera is very new but.... not passing the 9th seal coz that card rite?

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-18-2017, 03:27 PM)rxwing Wrote: believe 9th seal is super duper hard? especially boss?
yeah this guy is good and famous but... clear 9th seal like nothing with Diaochan/LHY team? Diaochan is only team atk 3x rite? am i missing something? and the members arent even any latest OP members... that Haunted Camera is very new but.... not passing the 9th seal coz that card rite?

Diao chan heart rune = 300% other attributes, LHY more different type of rune dissolved more dmg

LHY is actually more total runes dissolved not type, but yeah he is pretty nice. Also Diaochan gives you a 40% increased stats if your team is a rainbow team (it used to require both leader and ally, but i saw the team skill turn blue when testing a similar team)... Actually ingame it still says that it requires leader and ally, soooo this means that Diaochan is bugged like Satan, which makes her an interesting leader if you think that instead of 3x she is 4.2x until she gets fixed.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(02-14-2017, 09:04 PM)kokkin933 Wrote:  Diao chan heart rune = 300% other attributes, LHY more different type of rune dissolved more dmg

yo, sry, didnt read the msg yesterday. my phone has some issue after some update... :/
not sure whether some players clear the 9th seal with LHY team with a breeze... thought when was released, it was considered hard

(02-16-2017, 01:09 AM)Revdarian Wrote: LHY is actually more total runes dissolved not type, but yeah he is pretty nice. Also Diaochan gives you a 40% increased stats if your team is a rainbow team (it used to require both leader and ally, but i saw the team skill turn blue when testing a similar team)... Actually ingame it still says that it requires leader and ally, soooo this means that Diaochan is bugged like Satan, which makes her an interesting leader if you think that instead of 3x she is 4.2x until she gets fixed.

thats some way to look at things Big Grin
yea thats very true... 3 x 1.4 = 4.2 didnt think of it that way Big Grin believe thats why Diaochan is good. plus atk and recovery at same time
and that Diaochan since very first day only has that 'bug'. only leader will do, no need leader ally....
Well, give her a try with Medea+Circe if you have them, ally LHY, that gives you 2 free slots, i went with Colin and Fylgja but i should try Lord of the Hsihe Sword for another 2x enchantress like hehehe... in my test i was at 28k hp, high damage and high recovery.

I wouldn't recommend abusing the bug but it is fun nonetheless.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
dont know whether they'll fix it...
a new card with bug... they should have known that i believe. and it's been 1+ month, since prev season of arena...
well it's a fun bug Big Grin

i only have Circe though...
can my nidbar team break 9th seal,
my team setup,
nidhogg shu mufasa panda byakhee and barbara
if can can provide some strategy