Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 9th Seal
I manage to pass Key to the Mysteries - Betrayed by AG Light /Medusa PR / Xi PR/ Diablo PR/ Cass PR / AG Light
[Image: UvQs4mh.jpg]

can try this guy's videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/phan11171117/videos

as of now, 9-1-1-1 to 9-1-2-4
believe more to come

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Anybody with a recommendation for 9-2-2-4? The one with the overheal.

Tried Diablo team but reached boss and died at the 4 color shield. Pretty hard to sustain over there.

Tried Lucy team and can't overheal a lot at the overheal shield due to restriction to move runes with weathered.

Perhaps can be done but just wondering if any other possibilities?

[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
(05-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Akashi Wrote: Anybody with a recommendation for 9-2-2-4? The one with the overheal.

Tried Diablo team but reached boss and died at the 4 color shield. Pretty hard to sustain over there.

Tried Lucy team and can't overheal a lot at the overheal shield due to restriction to move runes with weathered.

I use 
PR Virgo + PR ML + PR Luna + VR Thor + God Striker + VR Wukong
Full burst format: PR ML convert + Thor convert + all other booster

R1: Hardest for this team, 8 turns no heart rune drought. (this team can heal back with 1 set 5+combo) Then full burst it down (without god striker)
R2: Stall until full burst.
R3: Stall until full burst.
R4: Stall until full burst
R5a: Stall until full burst
R5b: 1.8k per hit and this team has 9k base RCR thanks to 3x RCR, so just a matter of time.
R6: Use ML to heal back, then full burst when skill is back. (To avoid trolled by mob next round)
R7: Stall until full burst.
R8: Half burst without booster except Luna, then grind the rest down. Active need to ready for next turn.
R9: Full burst, with craft.
R10a: Grind it down. Can use Thor's convert from time to time to speed up. But make sure all boosters are ready for next
R10b: Full burst with craft.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(05-06-2016, 05:25 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 05:13 PM)Akashi Wrote: Anybody with a recommendation for 9-2-2-4? The one with the overheal.

I use 
PR Virgo + PR ML + PR Luna + VR Thor + God Striker + VR Wukong
Full burst format: PR ML convert + Thor convert + all other booster

R1: Hardest for this team, 8 turns no heart rune drought. (this team can heal back with 1 set 5+combo) Then full burst it down (without god striker)
R2: Stall until full burst.
R3: Stall until full burst.
R4: Stall until full burst
R5a: Stall until full burst
R5b: 1.8k per hit and this team has 9k base RCR thanks to 3x RCR, so just a matter of time.
R6: Use ML to heal back, then full burst when skill is back. (To avoid trolled by mob next round)
R7: Stall until full burst.
R8: Half burst without booster except Luna, then grind the rest down. Active need to ready for next turn.
R9: Full burst, with craft.
R10a: Grind it down. Can use Thor's convert from time to time to speed up. But make sure all boosters are ready for next
R10b: Full burst with craft.

Great guide. I used a variation as I don't have VR Thor.

PR Virgo ML Luna Minamoto Genie ally VR Wukong

Followed your guide and crossed with not much difficulty. As you said, the first stage is the crucial one. After that it is just 8 turns and burst.

My burst is ML convert then Genie, ML Mina combine skill, Virgo, Wukong and Luna.

I used craft for stage 9 and 10b as these 2 stages is a must kill. Discovered that by using the above actives, the 6 turn death buff at 10b is gone so I presume even if you don't kill it is grindable? Anyway if you don't ohko with craft then something is really wrong.
I created a youtube channel and started uploading 9th seal videos. If you can spin better than me (not difficult) then you too can clear the 9th seal!

https://goo.gl/5lzowq

I've cleared the first seven stages, but uploading is slow so only the first one is up for now.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
cleared 9-3-1-6 with CP team
ZLE + 3 enchantress + LYR + LHY / all max
used a video below as a strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIkZ6m6CjGY
Cleared the last seal 9 stage with a water Greek also stolen from a YT vid.

[Image: 3493a5751add38a7d6ca962dacb968d0.jpg]

The MVPs for seal 9 have been Greek teams and Beelz + ML. Didn't have to use anything else.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Cleared 9th seal as well..used defensive teams like PR Virgo ally wukong, Lucy teams, Barbara teams mainly for 9-3 battles. They didn't put too many anti wukong monsters for this seal I realised, so going defensive is an option and doesn't take much longer.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Edit R6 for 9-3-1-5
I ran into Novalis with Infinite Masked Runes Trail
[Image: XGwASXx.png]
ID: 67339257