Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 30 Challenges for the Strong
Stage Info taken from the wiki:
[Image: NmFrwJc.jpg]

Futher conditions:

TOS Wiki Wrote:This event is designed to test the content of your inventory and team building skills. Each time you successfully complete the stage, all cards (including leader, members and ally) will be put on a ban list. This means that you won't be able to use these cards in any following attempt.
The ban list is based on card numbers, so you cannot enter a stage using the same card but with a different outfit. E.g. if you used 409i Dragon Rider Sean in a previous stage, you cannot enter the stage with 6012i Sean the Monitor of Dragonfire.
You can use duplicate cards in the same challenge. E.g. you can use two copies of 827i Pisces of Empathy - Cateua & Ravniss in the same team.
Monsters that can Combine will be put on the ban list based on the cards you enter the stage with. E.g. if you enter the stage with 393i Diarmuid the Dual Lancer and 718i Rosa Sisters - Amor & Celos then both cards will be put on the ban list regardless of whether you Combine or not.
A "Reset" function is available in the "Stage Clearance Record". This resets both the ban list and the stage clearance record.

Somte tips:

The stage doesn't look that hard except for the boss, in which healing will be dificult so you want to burst or delay him (craft that delay will be good). For the other enemies, they have some margin to stall or grind in most of them.

Some hp thresholds to keep in mind, to survie two hits from the boss 12,093 hp is required, 11,274 for May Lili (Round 5) when doing one combo more or one combo less in the first batch, both trojan enemies are the more attacks=more damage and having more than 10,496 hp allows to survive the third attack, for the fourth one you need 21k hp so kill them before that.

Norse will probably be only runnable twice with VR Odin, thre times if you also happen to have one PR Odin. In the same vein VR cards can be used twice, once in each form.

Dupes can be used to reduce the number of banned cards per run so keep that in mind.

To use the same skill multiples times skill feeders can be used, good for those Offensive Stance actives that convert heart away (Gnomes, Demon Imbeciles and Qinglong for water, Cerberus/Agathe for fire, Diarmuid for earth, Honor for light and Baphomet for Dark).

The heart can't be dissolved is a hard counter to Sakura, Rose, Diao Chan and Blessing of Yata Mirror - Chizuru Kagura. It also counters to a lesser extent combo reliant teams.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Correction = Not a hard counter to Diablo.

Use Diablo + PR Sprite (Magrence) combine skill for all attr= heart, plus recovery boosters (Matryoshka, Saruman, DC)

Still working on a strategy for Lucy/Rose, to use up my other elves though...

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Thanks for the correction, will edit that out.

Barbarahog should work, I'm thinking of using panda and co for pr Greek because the boss blocks a lot off combo potential.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(11-21-2017, 02:09 AM)agnesi Wrote: Correction = Not a hard counter to Diablo.

Use Diablo + PR Sprite (Magrence) combine skill for all attr= heart, plus recovery boosters (Matryoshka, Saruman, DC)

What kind of Diablo team. I tried PR Diablo, PR Magrence, Clara (not PR, level 51, cd level 6), Rosemellow (level 1, cd level 10, evolved), Fire Gnome (level 36, max skill), and the other fire perennial as ally. Heart damage wasn't spectacular even though only one doesn't trigger the over heal. Died at boss because I couldn't kill him in 3 turns with the combine skill, drops sucked because of no heart dissolve. Used DC before I entered to rid myself of hearts. Used combine skill and ally skill. On second turn, used gnome, on 3rd, I died because healing ran out.

Yes, I know the team sucks. I know my levels are low, but I didn't want to put a lot of resources in something if it isn't going to work even maxed. I wanted to try to use all them because I don't see much use outside of this team for any of them.
(11-21-2017, 10:04 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

What kind of Diablo team. I tried PR Diablo, PR Magrence, Clara (not PR, level 51, cd level 6), Rosemellow (level 1, cd level 10, evolved), Fire Gnome (level 36, max skill), and the other fire perennial as ally. Heart damage wasn't spectacular even though only one doesn't trigger the over heal. Died at boss because I couldn't kill him in 3 turns with the combine skill, drops sucked because of no heart dissolve. Used DC before I entered to rid myself of hearts. Used combine skill and ally skill. On second turn, used gnome, on 3rd, I died because healing ran out.

Yes, I know the team sucks. I know my levels are low, but I didn't want to put a lot of resources in something if it isn't going to work even maxed. I wanted to try to use all them because I don't see much use outside of this team for any of them.

I used PR Diablo + PR Magrence (slvl 10) + Clara (lvl 99, slvl 7, non-PR) + PR Matryoshka (all max) + PR Saruman (all max) + Ally PR Saruman (all max).

IIRC DC also had recovery multiplier skill. 

I burst the boss with last turn of Diablo combine skill (used the first two on the previous round), PR Saruman, Matryoshka, and DC boost. Had some lucky skydrops though. I probably could have brought a heart converter, but I didn't have one on hand.

If I read this right, you used Sakura as your ally? That's your number 1 mistake. You really need an ally with a recovery multiplier for good damage with Diablo.

Try again with Merlin, Saruman or one of the PR Sprites/Toys as ally. Merlin might be the best option since she has a multiplier active as well, unless you are saving her for TSZ or something. Her leader skill is stronger than Saruman IIRC, so you will probably have an easier time with her. 

If you have an elf DC with a rec multiplier, use Rosemellow to convert out hearts, and save DC for the final burst.
Have:
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(11-21-2017, 10:37 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 10:04 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

I used PR Diablo + PR Magrence (slvl 10) + Clara (lvl 99, slvl 7, non-PR) + PR Matryoshka (all max) + PR Saruman (all max) + Ally PR Saruman (all max).

IIRC DC also had recovery multiplier skill. 

I burst the boss with last turn of Diablo combine skill (used the first two on the previous round), PR Saruman, Matryoshka, and DC boost. Had some lucky skydrops though. I probably could have brought a heart converter, but I didn't have one on hand.

If I read this right, you used Sakura as your ally? That's your number 1 mistake. You really need an ally with a recovery multiplier for good damage with Diablo.

Try again with Merlin, Saruman or one of the PR Sprites/Toys as ally. Merlin might be the best option since she has a multiplier active as well, unless you are saving her for TSZ or something. Her leader skill is stronger than Saruman IIRC, so you will probably have an easier time with her. 

If you have an elf DC with a rec multiplier, use Rosemellow to convert out hearts, and save DC for the final burst.

I'll test Merlin. Think I'm saving saruman for khaos, dunno yet. I have no idea about creating 30 teams with no overlap. I've only completed once lol. Really have to plan out so I don't have to restart.
I figured the easiest way to do this would be to use mono teams of each attribute and race: 6 Races x 5 Attributes = 30 different teams with no overlaps.

Current progress: Complete! 30/30
Water God: Abraham | Orochi | PR Giemsa | PR Raphael | AR Carrie + Atlantis
Water Demon: OVR Elizabeth | Douman | Beowulf | Scrubia | Magic Flute + OVR Elizabeth
Water Human: PR Swegde | Kula | PR Wen Zhong | Leona | Azai + PR Swegde
Water Beast: PR Aloha | PR Odous | PR Tefnut | Cygnus | Aforgomon + PR Aloha
Water Dragon: PR Ursula | Zhao Yun | PR Dagon | PR Qinglong | Monstro + OVR Ao Guang
Water Elf: Andromeda | Shuta | Margarite | PR Yidhra | Fylgja + Cornflower
Fire God: Chessia | Kongo Yasha Myoo | PR Heimdallr | Amaterasu | PR Skeggjald + Chessia
Fire Demon: Cao Cao | Mo Wang Zi | Yog-Sothoth | Shuten-Doji | PR Doris + Cao Cao
Fire Human: Nobunaga | PR Medea | Bedivere | PR Sean | Kyo + Nobunaga
Fire Beast: PR Boyciana | Suzuko | PR Cerberus | Qiongqi | Shingen + Suzuko
Fire Dragon: PR Cthugha | Shakuro | PR Agatha | Shub-Niggurath | PR Seth + PR Agatha
Fire Elf: Sakura | Rosemellow | Agarita | PR Diablo | PR Magrence + Sakura
Earth God: Izanagi | Huifre | Sariel | PR Geironul | Earth Bride + Izanagi
Earth Demon: OVR Belle | Diarmuid | Rosa | Samle | PR Ootengu + OVR Belle
Earth Human: Hideyoshi | PR Circe | PR Duncan | Jian Zhi Chu | Kim + Hideyoshi
Earth Beast: PR Yunyang | PR Mufasa | OVR DBK | Furi | PR Medusa + PR Yunyang
Earth Dragon: PR Barbara | PR Nidhogg | PR Pilatus | PR Byakhee | Nidhogg + PR Nidhogg
Earth Elf: Ev | Yggdrasil | Tini | Shyplant | PR Yvette + PR Yvette
Light God: PR Inanna | PR Lucifer | PR Lucifer | AR Luna | Anu + PR Inanna
Light Demon: OVR Jack | Bishop | PR Kejourou | Minamoto | ImanUsu + OVR Jack
Light Human: Benimaru | Yi Yeh Shu | Katherin | Tian Tse Jen Long | Luno + Benimaru
Light Beast: PR Dodo | PR Pluma | PR Solar | Cybele | Canis Major & Minor + PR Dodo
Light Dragon: Copper Bullet | PR Honor | PR Tulzscha | Uranus | Colin + Copper Bullet
Light Elf: Strelitzia | Mysorensis | PR Marguerite | Nyx | PR Hamel + Strelitzia
Dark God: OVR Loki | NVR Odin | PR Gondul | AR Pollux | Khaos + OVR Loki
Dark Demon: Satan | Knap | Lancelot | Astaroth | PR Xi + Satan
Dark Human: 3K Lu Bu | Diaochan | Madam Chyan | PR Endor | Rugal + 3K Lu Bu
Dark Beast: Lynx | Pegasus | Mochi Bunny | PR Sumatra | PR Basti + Lynx
Dark Dragon: Masamune | PR Novalis | PR Faugn | PR Wawel | Sunnie + Masamune
Dark Elf: Lucy | Tezcatlipoca | PR Saruman | Muramasa | OVR Daji + Lucy
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

1 dual amaterasu perseus x2 kongo x2
2 3x YYS Baldur Cliff Novia Cliff YSC
3 pr barbara unevolved SS duck Dragon Malificent 3x PR NIdhogg
4 pr diablo pr matroyshka rosemellow pr magness pr morris pr yidhra
5 dual nobunaga penetrating eyes x4
6 dual copper bullet colin x2 uranus x2
7 kyo x3 shermie athena kyo
8 mai x2 k terry bogard kim mai
9 yagami x2 benimaru rugal yashiro yagami
10 masamune x3 unevolved novalis sunnie masamune
11 PR Ursula PR Novalis dark golem x3 wawel
12 dual lynx deadly mochi bunny cheshire cat (converter) cheshire cat (explosion) lepus
13 dual hideyoshi chizuru earth jotunn akechi lu cheng syuan
14 Dual Apollo 2x PR Zeus PR Yan Nero
15 Dual Chessia Achilles Fusion Evolved Soulstone Duck Fire Jotunn
16 dual ninurta zhou yu 2x shub niggurath auriga
17 PR Shutendoji Chen Fu Chong Lou Mo Wang Zi Nepenthes Abadon
18 Aloha panda furi dodo sumatra x2
19 dual ophiuchus andromeda mad hatter hydra pupuro
20 dual VR Freyja 2x VR Odin (form 1) unevolved Domon Gaia
21 dual VR Thor 2x VR Odin (form 2) Toto Griffin
22 Dual TSZ Minamoto Fusion PR Ra PR Modi and Magni
23 Dual Inanna 3x PR ML VR Thor (converter)
24 dual uncle tuu Mark II Fusion Jiang Yun Fan Taishang Liaojun
25 dual samael PR Alibaba Rakshasa PR Shu PR Govindasaur
26 dual Dumuzi VR Freyja verdandi blair pilatus
27 dual namtar PR Hades Norvi PR Norvi PR Valkyrie
28 dual stan AR POllux PR Edward AR Alma Qi Tian Di
29 dual lubu 3x pr g-dragon diaochan
30 dual khaos 2x pr saruman lancelot pr lunar sirius
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Big Grin Diaochan/Ama clear:

[Image: tH7ulAcl.png]

Theoretically, it might be possible without Septem. You'd need an extra 3x multiplier to make up for the lack of hearts though. Undecided
Can't test it now...

Already finished clearing 30 times. I'll update this with my teams tomorrow.

Putting them as an image album because I don't remember the names of half of these cards lmao

I had some other teams like Honda, Chinese Paladins, Huang Fu Dao, and Madame Chyuan planned, but no allies on my friend list Sad
Have:
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Finished all 30 clears, will share my teams later but here are some things I found interesting.

I had to retry a few teams a few times mostly because I was using low level dupes or completly untrained cards to reduce the number of banned cards per clear, it ended up being unnecesary and I would have known it if I planned my teams before hand. So, try to plan ahead you teams or at least have an idea of what kind/archetypes of team you can do and which cards you need to keep for them. Also that it may take a few tries to clear with a meh team.

RGB VR Crimson grace easily clears the stage, just stick a converter or two for safety.

Crafts that delay are really good against the boss.

Try to use same leader and ally if possible even if the common setup have them as different like Aloha/Dodo or two different kof leaders. For example with Aloha Dodo you can make two beasts teams and using dupes of kof plus their increased stats two or three teams can be made.
Speaking of kof, one of the siliest teams I used was a team consisting only of Benimarus where none was max lvl (not even the ally), only the leader and ally where max skilled and the team still had 15k hp and using an active pretty much killed anythng.

Also actives can be relatively easily stalled so don't fear in using a high cd member, if you try to stall it can be up for the boss.

Well that's all for now, goodnight Smile