Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 10th Seal
Added a new strategy for 10-1-5-4 to the first post

Yusuke - Gon, Kurapika, Kurama, Sensui - Yusuke

Commentary
Getting the actives down in the correct order was a little tricky for this one, as many of the mini-bosses had higher HP compared to the other tunestone stages. I was originally using a Meso team to farm this, but then I'd occasionally die in wave 6 due to too many light runes from skydrops. Wave 10a also required thinking (counting the 23 runes), so I thought I'd come up with a safer Yusuke team

For wave 6 (4 rounds team att -100%, explode light, multi-attack), I didn't want to rely on RNG, so I brought Sensui along to remove the debuff

For wave 8, I didn't want to manually spin 8 combos, so I planned to use Yusuke's EP10 skill the round before to get a fixed board where I can pre-plan an 8-combo spin path

For wave 10a, I didn't want to bother with counting the 23 runes, so again I planned to use Yusuke's EP10 skill the round before to get a fixed board. To deal with the vortex, I added Kurama for his time tunneling skill. Then I'd just need to spin the vortex from start to end, reverse spin the path used to get back the original board position, then follow a pre-planned spin path for the 23 runes. To remove the enchanted runes, Kurapika is paired here with Gon.

I also wanted to remove the craft so that farming would be shorter (don't need to activate the craft to deplete the charge in wave 10a), but the team lacked firepower/actives to one-shot the rest of the mini bosses since the team had no persistant boosters (Circe/Cass/Raizen/etc) apart from Kurapika. Sensui's cd6 burst needed 6 or more light/dark runes, so the craft was also needed to generate it, which I used in wave 3 (first HP bar).

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Other than the common mobs, everything else can be one-shot killed with actives/pre-arranged board, and stalling is only necessary in wave 7 to charge some EP

ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Guide has been updated to include stage information for 10-4 Mechanical City Gate

Also included battle strategy and vid for farming the following stages in the first post

10-1-2-3 using Yusuke - Kurapika, Gon, Hiei, Mai - Yusuke
10-1-3-3 using Yusuke - Megumin, Raizen, Megumin/Rococo, Scrooge - Yusuke
10-4-1-3 using Yusuke - Kurapika, Ghroth, Faraday, Nyx - Yusuke

Cleared all of the 10-4 stages with Darkness teams (though unfortunately I forgot to take pictures or notes...). 

Here's 10-4-5-4  Tongue

[Image: GG3MMwpl.png][Image: LlWlNh5l.png][Image: G67WVUWl.png]

Team: Darkness + Hubble + Faraday + Sensui + Kurapika + Darkness
DC: Enchantment but needs to leave RGB runes. Attack boost preferable. Don't use bubble since the enchantment isn't reliable. Angry
When stalling on mobs, try to target CD3 mobs first, or leave multiple enemies alive.
Most difficult stages: R1, R8b. R3b can be tricky if you just aren't getting skydrops from Darkness.

R1: prep 6 combos (at least 2 combos of light or earth ) while storing CD. After getting hit once, Faraday, Sensui, Kurapika, and spin prepped board.
R2: 1-combo stall for all actives. Use Darkness when ready. Try to kill after getting hit.
R3a: Hubble and spin.
R3b: Spin. Should be safe with minimum 6 combos. Can use Faraday to boost combo count if needed for healing/burst.
R4: 1-combo stall for all actives.
R5: Faraday and Sensui to kill.
R6a: Switch Sensui to remove the spin time debuff. Turn on Kurapika, and Darkness after Sensui's dmg reduction wears off. Spin 1-2 combo under orb count to build multiplier back to 6x and stall for actives before killing.
R6b: Hubble, Faraday and spin.
R7: 1-combo stall for all actives.
R8a: Just spin, should try to take at least 2 turns. Make sure RGB runes and 6 light runes are on the board (frozen ok). Use DC to enchant board for 8b (this will enchant frozen runes as well, so you can use this to avoid skydrops eating your enchanted runes).
R8b: Try not to take more than 1-2 turns to prep. Once board is ready, switch Kurapika and use Sensui (EP6) and Kurapika (EP12). Stack light and dark runes while dissolving enchanted RGB.
R9: Hubble and/or Faraday, spin.
R10a: Spin, heal and store EP. After 40 hits, and with 6 light or dark runes on the board, use Hubble and Sensui.
R10b: Spin, heal and store EP. IIRC, dissolving heart runes doesn't increase damage, so use Hubble if necessary to heal back to full. Once shield is 0%, use Faraday, Sensui, and DC to burst. (Don't initial dissolve heart!)
R10c: Spin at least 5 combos per turn. After the masked rune turn, use Kurapika (EP12) to increase spin time and clear as many runes as possible. After 60 runes, you're done.  Big Grin 

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Thanks for the above contribution, I have added a link to your team strategy from the first post

I've also added the following team/strategy for 10-3-4-3 to the first post.

Natsu - Rococo, Genkai, Fthaggua, Zhurong - Natsu

Most of the bosses are dragons, making it a very suitable stage for Natsu, except for Ghroth (2nd form is 97+mil HP, monochrome runes) which you'll need to kill in 3 turns. Rococo, Fthaggua and Zhurong is used to burst it in 1 turn with a pre-spin path. Natsu's combine skill solves the 9+ combo shield by dissolving a single group of 3 runes at the top. Genkai's switch ability lets her convert fire runes 3 turn in a row, which is useful for Cthugha's triple rage/revival.

I've Stuck this thread and Unstuck the old one on the Ninth Seal.

Good job, OP. ^^
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116