Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 10th Seal
(11-19-2018, 08:02 PM)emailtim Wrote: You now get a Tunestone for the first clear of each level. I got them in my rewards today. I can finally start on Ritual Ruins.
I gave up on the seal after 20 attempts to get a "D" Tunestone. Passed the levels each time but never had a "D" drop.

Same here.  Got a tunestone reward.  Thx for sharing.  20 runs without a D drop? Wtf? 

So madhead realizes they totally fked up so they give out automatic tunestones?  Vindication.  My post before is 100% accurate ijs.

Seal10 still sucks.  Designed by idiots.  They forget the work u put into the game to get here.  Rest of the game is ok though with some good things but seal10 is a drag.

(11-18-2018, 12:07 PM)agnesi Wrote:
I haven't been farming tunestones for the most part except to get the main dragonware reward, and I unfortunately haven't been recording what I've been using for each stage.
But if you're looking for ideas for teams that aren't Yusuke/Black Card/Gon-Killua related, I've cleared 10-1 and 10-2 mostly with Hiei, Brahma, and Darkness teams and using VR Dumuzi for some of the Earth mono specific stages (very hard though). Still working on 10-3 slowly with spare stamina (I've passed 10-3-1 and 10-3-2).

Hiei team is usually with Mukuro, Ubume and Ghroth, with extra space for utility.
Brahma with Agni, Parvati and AR Luna, with extra space for utility.

I have these Darkness teams for 10-2-3-3 and 10-2-5-4 which I found fairly easy actually (I used Darkness to farm 10-2-3-3).

[Image: avuGMvsl.jpg]
[Image: GhOXmFKl.jpg]

Thanks for this, I haven't used Darkness much since I don't really go for grindy teams, but after seeing your post I decided to give her a go and was pleasantly surprised. Her multiplier ramps up pretty fast and doesn't really drop, especially here in the 10th seal where you get hit (almost) every turn.

It feels like MH isn't being very generous with giving out the -50% stamina for Eternal Prison, compared with the previous 2 areas. Hopefully this Sunday there'll be more stages with -50% stamina. Anyway, since stages 10-2-4-3 and 10-3-3-3 were on -50% stamina these past couple of days I've added vids and strategies for clearing them in the main post (using Darkness teams).

(11-20-2018, 12:17 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 08:02 PM)emailtim Wrote: You now get a Tunestone for the first clear of each level. I got them in my rewards today. I can finally start on Ritual Ruins.
I gave up on the seal after 20 attempts to get a "D" Tunestone. Passed the levels each time but never had a "D" drop.

Same here.  Got a tunestone reward.  Thx for sharing.  20 runs without a D drop? Wtf? 

So madhead realizes they totally fked up so they give out automatic tunestones?  Vindication.  My post before is 100% accurate ijs.

Seal10 still sucks.  Designed by idiots.  They forget the work u put into the game to get here.  Rest of the game is ok though with some good things but seal10 is a drag.

In addition to the first time clearance reward, MH also stated on FB that they've upped the drop rates for the rare tunestones.

ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Only 5 days left for 2 silver seals.
[Image: 20181120-174457.png]
Both of them require tunestones from the 3rd level of seal10.  FmL.

It seems they also put up a silver seal that has a 45 day window.  I might actually get this one.  I think they grossly overestimated our interest in playing seal10.  In 5 days ill probably say goodbye to 8 silver seals.

A bunch of ppl quit my guild recently.  Its a shame this was so poorly thought out and moving at light speed.  No time to play this.

Tower of Saviors Wrote:[Image: 5vUNNnd.jpg]

After farming stage 10-3-3-3 for a couple of hours, it certainly feels as though the rate for the "F" tunestone went from 1% to 2%

[Image: mdbCY60.jpg]
note: I did get 1 "F", but have used it to redeem the silver spell

On the positive side, I'm much better at monochrome runes now..

Thx for the info.  Thankfully i only played 3 or 4 times and when didnt get the tunestone just give up.  Note that dropping the tunestones u need is something like getting a nm material during a sm.
(11-22-2018, 02:30 AM)johnnyTOS Wrote:
Tower of Saviors Wrote:[Image: 5vUNNnd.jpg]

After farming stage 10-3-3-3 for a couple of hours, it certainly feels as though the rate for the "F" tunestone went from 1% to 2%

Everyone should have received 2 stamina refills for this tunestone debacle.  I received them as mail rewards.  Yesterday my friend received a harp craft WITHOUT clearing the warzone remains (1st set of stages).  I got the harp also.

I wish they would just up the rate to equal chance for all tunestones.  My guess is no one is playing seal10 so they recognize they messed up.
I'm currently farming 10-3-5-4 using the team set-up from this video by 酋長Ym Kai. (Yusuke - Raizen, Cass, Morse, Murakamo - Yusuke)

Here's the strategy I wrote up based on watching the above video
1a Kill on the 6th round or after
1b Cass, Yusuke 1’s cd6
2 Spin (either here or in wave 4, you need to stall 1 round)
3a Yusuke 2’s cd6, don’t dissolve fire
3b Murakamo, dissolve all hearts
4 Deactivate cass, spin (stall 1 round if haven't in wave 2)
5 Raizen cd6 (+Yusuke 1's cd6 if not enough) (note: sometimes the above conversion won't give you enough hearts, so instead I opt to use a filtering craft the round before to store dark runes / or use a heart conversion craft)
6a Yusuke 1 switch + EP10
6b Cass, pre-arranged board
7 Spin, stall 2 rounds for Murakamo if possible
8a Yusuke 2’s cd6, switch Morse + EP8  (note: at this point your board may not be able to be arranged into 8 combos, so use Murakami for the 1 extra sky drop)
8b Spin, when Raizen/Yusuke's cd6 skill is up, use it to heal if needed. Your HP at full can take 2 hits
9 Yusuke 1's EP10, switch Yusuke 2
10a Cass, pre-arranged board
10b Yusuke 2’s EP10 + Murakamo + Morse's EP10 , spin 5 combos

note: the above team isn't really safe at wave 8b, you'd have to concentrate and spin well to pass the orb shield, but the team's hp can take up to 2 hits, and you can heal whenever Raizen's active is back up

For 8b, is there a bug that causes everyone's cd to reset? From the skill description, shouldn't there only be Energize Reset and Neutralize EX, without CD Reset?

Also, I've tried to use Zhang Jue in a Darkness team, but after activating her skill in 8b the team's attacks gets reduced to 1 even after matching the initial orbs/combos. I would think that only the poison damage be nullified, and not the entire team's attacks?

(11-25-2018, 08:04 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: I'm currently farming 10-3-5-4 using the team set-up from this video by 酋長Ym Kai. (Yusuke - Raizen, Cass, Morse, Murakamo - Yusuke)

Here's the strategy I wrote up based on watching the above video
1a Kill on the 6th round or after
1b Cass, Yusuke 1’s cd6
2 Spin (either here or in wave 4, you need to stall 1 round)
3a Yusuke 2’s cd6, don’t dissolve fire
3b Murakamo, dissolve all hearts
4 Deactivate cass, spin (stall 1 round if haven't in wave 2)
5 Raizen cd6 (+Yusuke 1's cd6 if not enough) (note: sometimes the above conversion won't give you enough hearts, so instead I opt to use a filtering craft the round before to store dark runes / or use a heart conversion craft)
6a Yusuke 1 switch + EP10
6b Cass, pre-arranged board
7 Spin, stall 2 rounds for Murakamo if possible
8a Yusuke 2’s cd6, switch Morse + EP8  (note: at this point your board may not be able to be arranged into 8 combos, so use Murakami for the 1 extra sky drop)
8b Spin, when Raizen/Yusuke's cd6 skill is up, use it to heal if needed. Your HP at full can take 2 hits
9 Yusuke 1's EP10, switch Yusuke 2
10a Cass, pre-arranged board
10b Yusuke 2’s EP10 + Murakamo , spin 5 combos

note: the above team isn't really safe at wave 8b, you'd have to concentrate and spin well to pass the orb shield, but the team's hp can take up to 2 hits, and you can heal whenever Raizen's active is back up

For 8b, is there a bug that causes everyone's cd to reset? From the skill description, shouldn't there only be Energize Reset and Neutralize EX, without CD Reset?

Also, I've tried to use Zhang Jue in a Darkness team, but after activating her skill in 8b the team's attacks gets reduced to 1 even after matching the initial orbs/combos. I would think that only the poison damage be nullified, and not the entire team's attacks?

RE: 8b, it's noted on the Chinese wiki as a bug that it resets all members CD regardless of whether or not you have effects. 

As for Zhang Jue, I haven't used her in my Darkness team recently, but is it possible your multiplier dropped too low to break defense? IIRC, 8b doesn't attack if you match combo count, so maybe you spent too many turns without getting hit...
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(11-25-2018, 08:37 PM)agnesi Wrote: RE: 8b, it's noted on the Chinese wiki as a bug that it resets all members CD regardless of whether or not you have effects. 

As for Zhang Jue, I haven't used her in my Darkness team recently, but is it possible your multiplier dropped too low to break defense? IIRC, 8b doesn't attack if you match combo count, so maybe you spent too many turns without getting hit...

Ah, I see, thanks for the info. Regarding Zhang Jue, that's probably it, I'll try using her again after they fix the cd reset bug. Probably see if I can fit her into a Yusuke set-up.

Here's my drop rates for 10-3-5-4 after 9 clears if anyone's curious
“F” x5
“1" x3
“3” x1

I've added a new vid and strategy for 10-2-2-3 to the first post using the following team:

Yusuke - Migley, Ghroth, Sensui, Megumin - Yusuke

I've been thinking of adding of commentary to my team choices and strategy, so click on the spoiler if you're interested

Megumin is used to easily clear wave 3 (Tumbler 25% & Triple Burn EX) stage

I wanted to use Yusuke's EP10 active to solve (4a & 4b), (6 & 7a), and (7b & 8), but
1. for wave 4b there's non-dark weakening
2. wave 6 there's 2 sec round, plus there's no guarantee the full board convert'll have enough for 9 combos
3. initial shield in wave 7a
3. wave 7b and 8, not enough damage to one shot kill
4. needed to stall and charge EP at wave 5

For no. 1 (wave 4b), I went with Sensui for the extra dark attacks. He'll also be able to help burst wave 8

For no. 2, I initially wanted to use Killua, but the damage is too inconsistent depending on how well you'd spin even with the +5 combos from Killua's EP8 so eventually I changed him to Ghroth

For no. 3, Yusuke's pre-arranged board is able to kill with the help of the Aggressive Pique Spell craft (40% damage dealt regardless of initial shield)

At this point there's only one member slot left, but it also has to be a dark or light card, since Sensui's active only works when you dissolve >6 light/dark runes in total, and Yusuke's post-active pre-arranged board in wave 4b will only have 5 light runes if the last member slot was a non-dark/light member. So I went with Midgley who can deal with wave 2 (15hp, 8mil def, 5 round fury, atk+def x20) and help to burst wave 7b

Having half the team off-colored also had the side benefit of making it easier to stall at wave 5, especially so since you'd also have to charge EP, which meant dissolving attacking runes which can end up killing the mobs too fast