Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] 100% Mightiness - Ultimate Stage
Info is not on the English wiki yet: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/100%25_Mightiness
Use Chinese wiki for now: http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E6%88%B6%E6%84%9A%E5%91%82100%25%E7%9A%84%E6%81%90%E6%80%96

Rough translation: 

1a) 6+ combo shield ex
1b) Recovery becomes 0, heart runes are locked after first attack and you need to dissolve them all otherwise he heals
2) 3 weathered runes each turn, running into them causes 15k damage
3) Resurrects 3 times, with 2x, 3x, 4x HP. Reduces your HP by 20%/40%/80% after killing first/second/third form respectively
4) Enchanted shield. After killing it, it revives with full HP (currently bugged: does not restore HP) and 5x attack
5a) Initial hit of ~12k. Must dissolve water and light in initial and no fire, earth, dark. 
5b) 100% HP reduction, DC is reset, light dark puzzle shield. 

3* Reward: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowy_Cannon_Spell

Achievements: 
Light Team
Same Leader and Ally
3+ Races

Teams that look like they can clear: 
Daoloth
Yusuke

3* Clear (Light Team, Same Leader and Ally, 3+ Races) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, VR Ra, Colin, Mysorensis
1a) Do 5 combos to stall CD here
1b) Colin + Mysorensis
2) Spin through
3) Spin through, make sure you are on high health before killing each form. 
After tanking the poison just grind through slowly. 
4) Spin through both forms. 
5a) Burst with Daoloth, Pluma, Mysorensis and DC
5b) Ra, Colin, Daoloth

Other Teams: 
3* Apollo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lS6jKpVg9k
2* Atlantis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMwuYe50n0U
1* Azathoth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHBvJMKSPg
0* Gon/Killua: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFBvz73qmQ
3* Maya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyhGZJE4CRo
3* TSZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LsBkFCcgGw
2* Yusuke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t05K2LxRoTA

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Anyone else got a bug where stage 3 last body would sometimes deduct the 80% after reviving?
I've seen it twice in like 8 runs.

Edit:
Yeah I just figured what it was, if you transform Yusuke the 80%hp reduction will trigger again on that stage.

(07-21-2018, 05:24 AM)draconian Wrote: Anyone else got a bug where stage 3 last body would sometimes deduct the 80% after reviving?
I've seen it twice in like 8 runs.

Edit:
Yeah I just figured what it was, if you transform Yusuke the 80%hp reduction will trigger again on that stage.

Yeah, there's some other bugs associated with the stage. At least the Tumbler bug works in our favour...?

Cleared the Mono Light and same Leader-Ally Achievements with dual Kurapika.

Kurapika + Yi Yeh Shu / Agatha / PR M&M / Katherine + Kurapika (Filtering DC)

Wave 1.1: Stall for CDs, using Agatha as needed.
Wave 1.2: Turn on Kurapika and burst through with DC if dissolving the Marked Runes is difficult/impossible.
Wave 2: Transform Kurapika, then Absolute Time.
Wave 3.1: Spin through.
Wave 3.2: Spin through.
Wave 3.3: Heal up with Agatha and make sure she's up before proceeding. He can take a few hits if you don't spin too hard.
Wave 3.4: Heal up with Agatha and grind through.
Wave 4: Spin through. Filter for Water and Light with DC after Tumbler kicks in.
Wave 5.1: Absolute Time + YYS + M&M's Battlefield.
Wave 5.2: M&M's conversion active if you don't have enough Light runes.

Katherine was there as backup. Could possibly consider Arthur, Hubble, Faraday etc.

On an unrelated note:

[Image: tVUhzoA.jpg]

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I struggled with the light teams. There are a lot of ways for poor spinners like me to die. Tried Daloth, ended up using Apollo team linked by Aahlsy but took multiple tries.

Easy farm team (2 star) although needs premium cards.
Pompeii, Pompeii, Smilodon, Fire Bride, Ghroth, Pompeii. Any DC. I have delay 2 turn DC equipped although it doesn't carry over from 5a to 5b.
Note that my stalling rounds are not absolutely necessary. e.g. Pompeii is not needed for 1b but it makes it easier. Round 3 only needs to stall a round or two to have the Pompeiis ready for later (again not necessary just safer).

1) Spin/stall
1b) Spin/Pompeii - Turn on Bride and Smilodon when ready
2) Spin/Pompeii
3a) Spin/stall
3b) Spin/stall
3c) Spin/stall
3d) Pompeii
4a) Pompeii
4b) Spin (Keep blue, yellow, heart if possible to make 5a easier)
5a) Ghroth (careful of 2 dissolve of non-blue/yellow/heart use cracked runespots if necessary), DC
5b) Pompeii
Done 3 in 1 achievement with daoloth team as Aashly mention.
Farm the ultimate easily with standart daoloth team.
Dao, pluma, fenrir, colin, dao.
Cleared the 3+ Race Achievement with dual Yusuke.

Yusuke + Kurapika / Shuta / Morse / Rider Bishop + Yusuke

Wave 1.1: Grind for Yusuke. Use Shuta as needed.
Wave 1.2: Use Spirit Gun and transform the one that used it. Don't transform the other just yet. Turn on Kurapika and transform.
Wave 2: Spin through.
Wave 3.3: Spirit Gun + Shuta to heal, then transform.
Wave 3.4: Heal with Spirit Gun, then spin through.
Wave 4: Spin through, making sure you have enough HP.
Wave 5.1: Mega Spirit Gun + Absolute Time. I had horrendous places for the cracks and failed the OHKO, but stalling with Shuta + Spirit Gun is possible. Needed two lots of Mega Spirit Gun + Absolute Time to take him down.
Wave 5.2: Distort the board with Mega Spirit Gun + Shuta if it's too hard to fit the Puzzle Shield, then burst with Bishop.

Morse wasn't really needed, so you could try Agatha again for additional healing or something else.
I used standard Maya ML for the Light achievement, caveat is that during the 5.1 phase you convert LDH board , dissolve all light + heart runes and pray for water skydrop. It worked for achievement but its not optimal for grinding.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

This stage is made for Yusuke, I used Maya for achievement, same as everybody. Unfortunately wasted some stam trying to get Gabriel to work when I should have just been praying for skydrop as is the custom for Maya mains.

Maya - ML - Luna - Kurapika - Y'golonac + Maya. Bring a high damage craft.

Wave 2 you want to burst through, so grind up and hopefully get Maya or at least Y'golonac at Wave 1.

Other than that it's a grind all the way through until boss, turn on ML when he comes up. The HP revive at wave 4 is currently bugged, he will revive at 1 HP, so no need to burst there.

Boss A: If you have Water, Light, and Heart on the board this is easy. Just activate Luna, Kurapika's 2nd Active, and Maya and dissolve only the correct runes. If not, you can try refreshing the board with Y'go first, ML as a last resort and pray for water skydrop. Use Craft here. I only dissolved 1 set of Light and Heart (6 combos total I think, maybe one of which was Dark, I'm not sure) and this killed, for reference.
Boss B: The carry-over buffs from Luna and Kurapika should make easy work of him since he has about a fifth of the HP as his first form, use ML if you still have him and the other Maya if you wanna guarantee a kill.

This stage takes so long because of the grinding, I can't imagine Yusuke is much faster. Won't farm.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
No OP light leader, no Luna and crappy team cost so cleared 3 star achievement with

Apollo, ML, ML, Noah, Human Agatha, Apollo

Wave 1a. Stall ML Up.
Wave 1b. Use craft if ML not up.
Wave 2. Normal spin with ML.
Wave 3. First 2 HP bar kill normal. Third HP bar use Agatha, fourth bar ML convert. Grind it down and stall ML back.
Wave 4. Normal spin. Clear FED runes.
Wave 5a. Noah and craft. I did 65 million per ML. Need 5 million per Lucifer to kill for reference.
Wave 5b. Easy.

If I leveled up team cost then kurapika would replace Agatha.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

(07-21-2018, 11:37 PM)Fauxy Wrote: This stage is made for Yusuke, I used Maya for achievement, same as everybody. Unfortunately wasted some stam trying to get Gabriel to work when I should have just been praying for skydrop as is the custom for Maya mains.

Maya - ML - Luna - Kurapika - Y'golonac + Maya. Bring a high damage craft.

Wave 2 you want to burst through, so grind up and hopefully get Maya or at least Y'golonac at Wave 1.

Other than that it's a grind all the way through until boss, turn on ML when he comes up. The HP revive at wave 4 is currently bugged, he will revive at 1 HP, so no need to burst there.

Boss A: If you have Water, Light, and Heart on the board this is easy. Just activate Luna, Kurapika's 2nd Active, and Maya and dissolve only the correct runes. If not, you can try refreshing the board with Y'go first, ML as a last resort and pray for water skydrop. Use Craft here. I only dissolved 1 set of Light and Heart (6 combos total I think, maybe one of which was Dark, I'm not sure) and this killed, for reference.
Boss B: The carry-over buffs from Luna and Kurapika should make easy work of him since he has about a fifth of the HP as his first form, use ML if you still have him and the other Maya if you wanna guarantee a kill.

This stage takes so long because of the grinding, I can't imagine Yusuke is much faster. Won't farm.

It's all relative, I guess. Most YouTubers I saw averaged ~5mins with dual Yusuke, which I find acceptable. This is my current farming team.

Yusuke + Bishop / Kula / Agatha / Hubble + Yusuke (Ignore Puzzle Shield DC)

Wave 1.1: Grind for Yusuke.
Wave 1.2: Spirit Gun + Transform to get rid of Marked Runes.
Wave 2: Spirit Gun.
Wave 3.3: Agatha.
Wave 3.4: Mega Spirit Gun.
Wave 4: Prearranged board from Mega Spirit Gun.
Wave 5.1: Mega Spirit Gun + Bishop + DC.
Wave 5.2: Kula, then DC + prearranged board from Mega Spirit Gun.

Hubble was useless, so I may replace her with Kurapika and time it.