Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion] PR Diablo Team Building
Now that you ask, we haven't seen Princess Woodbury nor the Tyrant Queen of Hearts in almost a year, and both are useful for Diablo teams... they should be coming back soon.
edit:
to explain, TQoH is useful for Morris, as the other poster was asking.++

++Thanks to KaerfNomekop for pointing out my confusion, Iron Hamel <=> Morris.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(02-19-2016, 03:13 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Now that you ask, we haven't seen Princess Woodbury nor the Tyrant Queen of Hearts in almost a year, and both are useful for Diablo teams... they should be coming back soon.
edit:
to explain, TQoH is useful for Iron Hamel, as the other poster was asking.

TQoH is for Morris. Hamel indeed has no feeder, and isn't a good choice because she technically only converts one rune type (dark) to hearts.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

And Princess Woodbury is coming back next week, so, rejoice Smile

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Can anybody help me out here? I'm not sure who to put in my PR Diablo team.

Here are the elves I have:

- Jinnie
- Morris (All Max)
- Matryoshka
- Woodbury
- Lucy
- Yidhra
- Margarite
- Fylgja
- Clara
- Iron Hamel
- Tini
-Yggdrasil
- PR Daji

and I also have PR Cassandra if that helps.
(02-28-2016, 03:12 PM)PorkMuffin Wrote: Can anybody help me out here? I'm not sure who to put in my PR Diablo team.

Here are the elves I have:

- Jinnie
- Morris (All Max)
- Matryoshka
- Woodbury
- Lucy
- Yidhra
- Margarite
- Fylgja
- Clara
- Iron Hamel
- Tini
-Yggdrasil
- PR Daji

and I also have PR Cassandra if that helps.

Stay with an all elf team you don't have any other sprites be sides yidhra her and Diablo have a combine skill although it's better if you had magrence: Pr Diablo, Yidhra, matryoshka, Morris, Woodbury, PR Saru ally
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
But why run Diablo team it's a more niche team for Nidhogg SM? You seem to have better cards for a lucy team which I'm sure you are running correct?

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

(02-28-2016, 03:52 PM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: But why run Diablo team it's a more niche team for Nidhogg SM? You seem to have better cards for a lucy team which I'm sure you are running correct?

It's just for the fun of it ;/ , I'm not really sure how I should build my Lucy team either, I mostly just use my Margarite mono water or Mono dark greek team. 

Anyways, thanks for the tip! 
(02-28-2016, 08:10 PM)PorkMuffin Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 03:52 PM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: But why run Diablo team it's a more niche team for Nidhogg SM? You seem to have better cards for a lucy team which I'm sure you are running correct?

It's just for the fun of it ;/ , I'm not really sure how I should build my Lucy team either, I mostly just use my Margarite mono water or Mono dark greek team. 

Anyways, thanks for the tip! 

Proly the standard lucy team (in my opinion, and based of some info on the forum and videos)
Team:

Lucy
Tini/Yggdrasil 
PR/VR Daji (definitely go VR if you can)
PR Saruman
PR Diablo

Sub tini/Yggdrasil for the new JO card if you have the team cost, I'm still leveling up gotta be lvl. 312 to run the team with the new JO card but, that team above a is the team I'm running as lucy and it's currently one of my favorites that I've ever used lol recovery is insane, it's babylon style, final burst nets you in the millions and that new elf DC complements it very well lol hope I helped thank you. 

i cannot activate diablo overheal damage with 6 stars toy pixies as team... is it compulsory to have 3 sprites as allies ?
(07-31-2017, 01:19 PM)mooseolly Wrote: i cannot activate diablo overheal damage with 6 stars toy pixies as team... is it compulsory to have 3 sprites as allies ?
You don't need Sprites to activate the team skill, but there have to be enough unique Toy Pixies in the team. What was your setup like?
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]