Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion] PR Diablo Team Building
[Image: 1f8e247dc0739700f19ae6db7855996c.jpg]

I tried using a PR Saruman and i quite like the overheal (overkill), no actives involved....

Let's calculate the setups through with Princess Woodbury and Saruman, now that we know how the multiplier works.

x3Rec, 10x:
Diablo + Sprite + 3 Pixies + Woodbury (with presumably x3 Elf REC, if she turns out different you can throw this whole calculation in the trash Big Grin )
x3Rec, 8x: -1 Elf, +Saruman/ElfQueen
x2.5Rec, 6x: -2 Elfs, +ElfQueen, +SarumanLead
~4250 Recovery in each case.

Normal damage: 6 combos + 1 Heart Combo + 4250 Recovery:
5 Elfs/10x = 290k, 4 Elfs/08x = 230k, 3 Elfs/06x/SarumanLead  = 145k

Nuke:
6 combos + Diablo active + 4250 Recovery
5 Elfs = 1.75 mil
4 Elfs + Saruman/ElfQueen = 2.75 mil
3 Elfs + ElfQueen + SarumanLead = 3.5 mil = 4250 * 2.25combo * 6overheal * 2Saruman * 2.5Saruman * 6Diablo * 2ElfQueen
2 Elfs + Saruman + ElfQueen + WoodburyLead = 4.1mil

*And you get all of these nukes for two turns in a row every 10 turns!
*And if you have the +50% Recovery Craft from the Disney SM, you can increase the damage by an additional 50% reaching up to 6.15mil.
*And you have Tumbler by default.
*And did I see that correctly that overheal hit through Tulzscha's Tumbler shield in the promo video? Does it ignore Tumbler? Does it count as a 2nd Hit? Can it unstealth?

Basically all 5 setups will have their ups and downs and Saruman doesn't look like as if he will be turned useless, don't worry.

Quote:The overheal is affected by the number of combos as well as the recovery ?

Well not the overheal. Your HEAL is affected by the number of combos. And then your overheal is affected by your heal.
Heal = Recovery * Heart Combos * Combo Bonus * LeaderBonus,   Overheal damage = Heal * [6/8/10] (if at full HP).
That's one of the reasons why Daji is so great in Non-Elf teams since she increases the multiplier so much making healing a lot easier even with a Non-Elf team.

(05-04-2015, 05:58 PM)Fro Wrote:
Quote:The overheal is affected by the number of combos as well as the recovery ?

Well not the overheal. Your ***HEAL*** is affected by the number of combos.
Heal = Recovery * Heart Combos * Combo Bonus * LeaderBonus
Overheal damage = Heal * [6/8/10] (if at full HP).
That's one of the reasons why Daji is so great in Non-Elf teams since she increases the multiplier so much making healing a lot easier even with a Non-Elf team.
Ok just what I though.
And with some more tests it appears I must not have been full HP on first try coz I do 71k for 8.9k heal.
So a constant x8

One more question : as Elf queen and Matryoshka do not have the same skill, can we activate both ?
I think the team I like the most is not mentionned here Smile
It seems that Woodbury count as as a sprite/toy for the hidden passive so : (considering Elf queen + Matryoshka can't be activated together)
2 Elfs+Saruman+ElfQueen + Woodbury = 172k = 4250 * 2.25 combo * 6 overheal * 3 Princess
Burst : 4250 * 2.25combo * 6overheal * 3 Woodbury * 2 Saruman * 6Diablo * 2ElfQueen * 1.5craft = 6.2 mil nuke

AND you have both Saruman PR for lower burst and Elfqueen for journey.
I think the main purpose of Elf Queen is not burst like a brute but to give a constant x2 as you will want to keep the bonus as long as possible so even for "normal damage" we can count on her skill
Now IF you can activate both it's not 7.7 mil it's 9.2 mil !!

The x2.5 for Saruman is from his leader skill. His active skill is x2.
Otherwise, yeah, this team also looks promising and I doubt the GreenPixie and ElfQueen skills will stack.

Anyone know where I can find a stealthed and a tumbler mob?
well I got Matryoshka so I will be able to tell if that can stack of not in a few minutes Smile

edit : changed the numbers according to leader / active of Saruman

I tried and that can't be activated at the same time.
Yvette can't be activated with diablo (same skill) so...

Back to team building :
Considering ally is the same (saruman or Woodbury) and rest of team is the same it's Matryoshka hidden + 1.5x reco vs Elf Queen x2 reco
3 Elfs + ElfQueen + Woodbury = 4250 * 2.25 combo * 8 overheal * 3 Princess * 2 elf queen = 459k
3 Elfs + Matryoshka+ Woodbury = 4250 * 2.25 combo * 10 overheal * 3 Princess * 1.5 Matryoshka = 430k

It seems that Elf Queen get the point Smile
Only difference is at max skill lvl Matryoshka is CD8 while EQ is CD10 but can be farmed Smile
(05-04-2015, 05:58 PM)Fro Wrote:

Well not the overheal. Your HEAL is affected by the number of combos. And then your overheal is affected by your heal.
Heal = Recovery * Heart Combos * Combo Bonus * LeaderBonus,   Overheal damage = Heal * [6/8/10] (if at full HP).

Sorry but I thought PR Daji combo % bonus only applies to attack (i.e. recovery only boosted by 25% (2 combo), 50% (3 combo) and so on)? It does not boost recovery, otherwise it seems super powerful. You sensed the recovery being good is because of the stat of Daji (800+ recovery).

It's different from the Greek team skill (Ex combos) because it increases combo count and not combo multiplier. I believe Circe and Daji are the same. They boost attack and not recovery.
[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
(05-04-2015, 07:35 PM)Akashi Wrote: You sensed the recovery being good is because of the stat of Daji (800+ recovery).
You are right, I indeed always "sensed" that Big Grin

But I tested the overheal on Tumbler, Enchanted and Stealth shields.

Good news: Overheal does indeed hit through tumbler, it counts as an active skill.
Bad news: Since you can't attack Stealthed monsters, the overheal doesn't even trigger meaning that you can't unstealth stealhed monsters with overheal. Sneaky bastards, that was written in the fineprint.
Really Bad news: overheal can't hit through Enchanted Shields. Neither when you dissolve an Enchanted color stone nor an enchanted Heart stone. That's a bummer. They could've at least let it pass through with Enchanted Heart stones.

Since your normal damage is really bad it's save to say that you can pretty much forget this team in every stage that has at least one Enchanted Shield monster in it...that's really not good. I hope they change it so that you can at least circumvent it with Enchanted Heart stones.
Matryoshka (earth pixie) an ElfQueen aren't stackable, tested yesterday, like Diablo PR new skill and Yvette, neither

[Image: 6c16625d9f9501f6a495c4bdacfdb539.jpg]

Leonkazan
Got the same result.
Sad that Matryoshka become the worst elf of the serie then :x
If I can't draw any other during the event I'll take her but I would take Elf Queen + any Pixie if I get one !
(05-04-2015, 09:46 PM)zeli Wrote: Got the same result.
Sad that Matryoshka become the worst elf of the serie then :x
If I can't draw any other during the event I'll take her but I would take Elf Queen + any Pixie if I get one !

Why would she be the worst elf of the series then? Elf Queen doesn't count towards your overheal multiplier, but Matryoshka does. 

Plus, I heard Matryoshka's active is getting buffed to 2x next update (from MH's patch notes iirc)
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...