Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion] PR Diablo Team Building
(05-03-2015, 09:16 PM)rampage Wrote: Not much is known about princess Woodbury.  however I noticed the following combined skill with Morris (new dark toy)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This skill isn't specific to Morris; it just shows Morris' name because you are viewing Morris' skills. If you viewed the skills of Jinnie the Spinning Dancer, for example, it would show the same partner skill with Princess Woodbury. Morris would be ideal, though, because of his minimum CD.

Diablo PR team skill description says:
Recovery surplus will become a Full Attack, the largest Damage that could be dealt is 10 times of the recovery surplus.

I couldnt test it in depth until today, but with 3 newborn, or with 2 newborn and Jinnie (the only pixie I have) the result is 3 times (x3).

With 4 newborn (or 3 newborn + Jinnie) the result is x4 overheal damage.

Both results are exactly as the old non PR Diablo so… where does the x10 largest damage?

Leonkazan

(05-04-2015, 07:16 AM)Leonkazan Wrote: Diablo PR team skill description says:
Recovery surplus will become a Full Attack, the largest Damage that could be dealt is 10 times of the recovery surplus.

I couldnt test it in depth until today, but with 3 newborn, or with 2 newborn and Jinnie (the only pixie I have) the result is 3 times (x3).

Both results are exactly as the old non PR Diablo so… where does the x10 largest damage?

Leonkazan

Maybe you need to have a team that consists entirely of sprites and toys (including the Princess of Woodbury). Hopefully the Princess of Woodbury will be a viable ally card and the four followers can be sprites and toys. I'm guessing we will find out in a couple of weeks.

Though, now I'm wondering why MH would re-release Saruman only to potentially release a better (or rather more synergistic) ally a week later.

(05-04-2015, 08:16 AM)Wolfthorn Wrote: Though, now I'm wondering why MH would re-release Saruman only to potentially release a better (or rather more synergistic) ally a week later.

So that players spend dimes on both SMs. If they released Woodbury first... less ppl will farm Saruman when they next release him.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

^yes.... they do this all the time....

So don't play into their hands and spend diamonds farming saruman only to find that saruman is made obsolete by the princess card. Which is what I'm sure would happen.

I think the best diablo team now is diablo + magness morris matroyshka (that's the green elf queen right?) Clara + woodsbury 
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
(05-04-2015, 08:16 AM)Wolfthorn Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 07:16 AM)Leonkazan Wrote: I couldnt test it in depth until today, but with 3 newborn, or with 2 newborn and Jinnie (the only pixie I have) the result is 3 times (x3).

Maybe you need to have a team that consists entirely of sprites and toys (including the Princess of Woodbury).

As stated above: I get a x6 multiplier with Diablo WaterPixie EarthSprite LightSprite ElfQueen/Saruman Saruman. So with your setup.
And I got this multiplier with both setups and I get it every time I check.
And IIRC in the Madhead video, the multiplier switched from 3 to 4 and back with the same setup.

About Saruman and Woodbury:
Diablo Sprite Pixie ElfQueen Saruman Woodbury - can still become a viable team for this purpose if my guess for Woodybury's active and passive skill is correct. I will max him.
I didn't check the exact multiplier (I will tonight) but it seems to be definitly more than 4x.
I got a 1M damage with 0 active skill ! (good skydrop tho).
As I never had less than 100k from overheal, I would say a 6x for me too.
My team : Diablo PR + Magness + Yvette + Isabelle + Matryoshka + Saruman PR
Matrioshka is evolved but lvl 1, sprites are all max.

Went to transmigration and it's so easy till lvl 40...
Only tricky monster is the one where you have 0 recovery. I thought I would died but Isabelle + Yvette + magness got him^^
Randeng killed me like a... Forgot about the 1000 damage for each monster that atks... no tumbler effect for its own atk...

Anyway, damage are absolutly insane... diablo team skill + saruman PR + elf queen or Matryoshka allow to deal over millions for 2 turns at CD 10 !
Pretty confident in finishing the trans like this if I can lower ML enough to finish him in one strike
Im on IOS, all cards maxed (x3)

[Image: d1c5a8d29cfa688cb2198864aa8f00fb.jpg]

A friend with Android (x6)

[Image: 1daa9266a9bdad084ce1b24a0b6ca30a.jpg]

So or Teddy is superteddy, or IOS is bugged
Anyone could test it, please?
Leonkazan
(05-04-2015, 04:32 PM)Leonkazan Wrote: Im on IOS, all cards maxed (x3)

A friend with Android (x6)

I'm on Android too. Maybe it's really that lol.

SM Diablo had "up to x5" while NM Diablo has "up to x10".
Now you are saying with 3 elfs you got x3 and with 4 elfs you got x4 and you are on ios. Your Android friend got x6 with 3 elfs (like me).

My conclusion? There is currently a bug on iOS that still uses the old Diablo SM passive and the multiplier amount is dependant on the amount of Elfs/Pixies/Princess in the team and if you have Diablo + 5 Elfs on an Android, you should be able to reach the 10x multiplier.

Looks like the unreleased Princess Woodbury just became even better again before her release~

Edit: Yes, just tested it with a 4th Elf ally. I got to x8. Must be a bug on iOS.

But you know what the funny thing is? Madhead showcased the new NM Diablo in the video with this bug and only the bugged x4 multiplier. Does the person who records these videos have no connection to the devs or what?
How the healing is supposed to be calculated ?

I though it was hearts * team recovery * muliplier that gives a amount of heal
if this amount go further than your max health it's reflected as overheal.

Am I wrong ?
Because after several tries, I got a really different multiplier depending on the combos
One combo = x5.6 (???)
5 combos = x8 (156xxx damage for a 19602 heal)

The overheal is affected by the number of combos as well as the recovery ?