Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion] PR Diablo Team Building
From the comments on Chinese wiki, normal attacks, counterattacks (Diablo/WLD Golems/iPQoW) and snipe actives can all trigger the leech, but overheal damage won't. That leech can cause more overheal damage, but the overheal damage won't leech anymore so there's no looping.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(05-01-2015, 12:23 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 12:15 PM)[SG] Emolicky Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 12:03 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:47 AM)Seergaze Wrote: Does the second active has a limit? it just says 20% damage to recovery

Im wondering whats the damage potential this can make with overheal

Erm, i think the leech damage will not inflict overheal. Any elf expert here? Does using Yvette for leeching causes overheal?

Damage from Yvette's active(if not doing 1 damage to enemy) does contribute to overheal. Example: if enemy has overheal shield, you won't be doing any damage through normal spinning, thus, Yvette's active won't have any effect. However, if you are attacking normal mob with Yvette's active, the 20% of the damage done with be added to overheal as a separate numerical and another overheal damage will be dealt. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Here comes the problem:
In PR Diablo Team, the overheal can goes up to 10x. If the leech does contribute to overheal, it will be an infinite loop:
I heal 10k, overheal damage 100k, heal 20k from leech, overheal damage 200k...

To stop this, it is either overheal won't trigger leech or leech amount won't trigger overheal, not sure which one is it.

Overheal doesn't trigger leech. Leech triggers overheal.

Hope that helps!

[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
Right now I think the standard PR Diablo build should only use 1 sprite elf: Magness.

- You need 1 sprite Elf as the follower for Diablo's team skill. Magness as the same CD. Hence use Magness
- Isabel is now a niche utility card that depends on the stage as we have better elves in her place.
- Diablo has "harvest of life" which is Yvette's original skill (before amelioration). Since we cannot stack both actives, Yvette is also pointless.
- The other 2 sprite elves don't do much as followers.
- Sprite elves have terrible stats...

My Magness is now slvl 8. I'm heavily considering harpying her to 10.

The remaining 3 team slots will thus be any of the new elves for stats, heart conversion and utility. Isabel might come in against specific stages.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

magness is also the only sprite that has increased heart drops for amel4.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
(05-03-2015, 05:43 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Right now I think the standard PR Diablo build should only use 1 sprite elf: Magness.

- You need 1 sprite Elf as the follower for Diablo's team skill. Magness as the same CD. Hence use Magness
- Isabel is now a niche utility card that depends on the stage as we have better elves in her place.
- Diablo has "harvest of life" which is Yvette's original skill (before amelioration). Since we cannot stack both actives, Yvette is also pointless.

The remaining 3 team slots will thus be any of the new elves for stats, heart conversion and utility. Isabel might come in against specific stages.

Save the harpies Ixidor: dupe Magnesses come often, skill ups are possible. Even feeding eggs work :/

Maxxed my Magness that way. Had some harpies to CD9 first though (for Seth Snipe teams Smile), so just needed that 1 skill up. 
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
(05-03-2015, 09:03 PM)starcrafty Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 05:43 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Right now I think the standard PR Diablo build should only use 1 sprite elf: Magness.

Save the harpies Ixidor: dupe Magnesses come often, skill ups are possible. Even feeding eggs work :/

Maxxed my Magness that way. Had some harpies to CD9 first though (for Seth Snipe teams Smile), so just needed that 1 skill up. 

Magness is moved to newbie seal...If you are drawing newbie seal just for magness, your diamond can be spent somewhere better
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Not much is known about princess Woodbury. however I noticed the following combined skill with Morris (new dark toy)    

just ran Lisa + cassandra, medea, PR Diablo, PR Nezha + Daji. quite powerful. with healing via Diablo and crafts, and damage reduction via Lisa. the two elves are top notch choices in this team and makes it very fun. very happy to have a maxed Diablo.

(05-03-2015, 05:43 PM)Ixidor Wrote: - You need 1 sprite Elf as the follower for Diablo's team skill.

Doesn't Diablo + 4 Toys work just as well for the team skills? Or are you talking about the combined active of Diablo+Sprite?
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

I tested a bit around, you really have to play this setup like a Mono Heart deck since the normal damage is crap anyway. I tested it with Diablo, QueenBee, Yvette, WaterPixie,ElfQueen,Saruman since that's the only setup I have. Reaches 11k HP and 4K Recovery (ATK is not important for a Diablo team).

I think the setup: [Diablo] [1 Sprite (Magness)] [1 Converter Pixie] [1 extra Pixie/Elf] [Elf Queen/Saruman/UtilityElf] [Saruman] is pretty much set in stone if you want to be successful with Diablo.

Stats (just looking at HP and REC since ATK is pointless):
Tier 1: Saruman, Diablo (2750/750-1000), Tier 2: Pixies, Elf Queen (1500/700), Tier 3: Old Elfs (1000/400)

Ally + DC:

* Saruman is not only the best but more like the only viable option since Daji can't reach the healing output of a 2.5 multiplying Saruman and you don't get good normal damage with this deck anyway.
* But there is still the new leader skill with "Elf ATK x 2, Elf RCR x 3" which I guess will go to Princess Woodbury. Maybe she will get the "double the heart stones on the board" active skill from the list as well.
* I have a red connect craft in my inventory which gives 50% more recovery @2000 points...yeah...I think I will just use that one. I think it's from the Disney SM, "Molten Pique Pattern".

1 random member:
* Elf Queen has the problem that her CD is 18 at slvl 7 and that you NEED a Heart Converter or you WILL be sad and the only two heart converters are the light and dark Pixies. I will still try to max her the next time her stage pops up. Note that the Diablo Combo skill does not renew her skill, you need actual Heart combos.
* A 2nd Saruman can also be a good idea since both his actives are useful and he has 1k more HP than Elf Queen. But you can't stack two Saruman actives of course.
* Daji's active buff shouldn't count for recovery. So she is pretty meh even if you have her yourself. Pretty ironic, finally a viable Elf team after years and which card is neither really useful as leader or member? The most important card in the game otherwise.

1 Sprite + 2 Pixies:
* 1 Sprite is mandatory for Diablo and, as others have pointed out, AllMax Magness is the optimum but you really only want one because of their bad stats.
* Since this deck, as stated above, is basically a Mono Heart setup and doubled up Elfs don't count, you really want at least the Light or Dark Pixie for their Converter roles. Especially if you want to use Elf Queen or the Green Pixie. 

Normal damage + Nukes:
* Even at 10 Combos you only do around 100k damage meaning that you are pretty much screwed in stages that disable healing like the one in Transmigration in round 40. At least the Diablo active (20% damage into healing) leeches even through a "no healing allowed" skill and produces overheal damage but, again, since this is overheal coming from your crappy normal damage and not from Recovery Heart stones it doesn't really make a difference. It effectively acts like a ~200% buff skill for two rounds for your crappy normal damage and a full heal for two rounds.
* 4K Recovery, 7 Combos, Diablo combo skill, ElfQueen skill, Saruman skill, 50% Recovery craft = 4000 * 2.5 * 7 * 2 * 2 * 2.5 * 1.5 = 1mil overheal = 6 mil damage

But I still don't really get the overheal multiplier. I had a x6 multiplier and it says "up to x10" and in the MH video it was x4. What does it depend on?