Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion] PR Diablo Team Building
[Image: 2j160k4.png]
Erm, PR Diablo is coming soon. Lets have some discussion about team building involving PR Diablo.

Stats (Max Lvl): 
HP: 2775
ATK: 1483
RCR: 1027

Active:
1) Change all runes on board. Increase appearance rate of heart rune and replace heart rune with enchanted heart rune. 
2) For 2 turns, 20% of damage received by enemy become recovery.

Leader:
Counter enemy's attack with 300% of attack with elemental advantage.
Hidden passive:
1) When PR Diablo is leader and there is 4 or more elves in the team (excluding Diablo), tumbler effect at full HP.
2) When PR Diablo is leader and there is 3 or more 5* Sprite Elves, 6* Toy Elves or Elf Summoner - Princess Woodbury, overheal amount become full attack on enemy, to the max of 10x.

Partner Skill:
When both PR Diablo and another 5* Sprite Elf's active are ready, the following skill can be used at the cost of two actives.
For 2 turns, increase drop rate of heart rune and all runes process effect of heart rune.

Possible Elves Members:
[Image: 60?cb=20140618190029&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140618190131&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140618190153&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140618190241&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140618191102&path-prefix=zh]
[Image: 60?cb=20150428125127&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20150428125128&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20150428125128&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20150428125129&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20150428125129&path-prefix=zh]
[Image: 60?cb=20141105102036&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140717093455&path-prefix=zh][Image: 60?cb=20140618220633&path-prefix=zh]

Take note that the partner skill is only valid with Sprite Elves, so insertion of 1 sprite elf is almost mandatory, among them, Magness is the most suitable as her min CD matches with Diablo's 1st active at max slvl.
Among the 5 toy elves,
Water is a defense breaker,
Fire is a 1 turn massive booster,
Earth is a sustainable booster,
Light is a CD6 converter,
Dark is a quick converter.
Each of them have their usage and can be select based on the stage itself except that Dark is better than the Light one under most circumstances.
Adjutant wise, PR Saruman is currently the best as he provides the best multiplier for Diablo team, RCR. Not to forget his active is very useful.

Further discussion on Diablo Elves Team shall be carry on with other forum members. Now, lets move on to the more interesting part, using PR Diablo as member.

First, look at his stats. Both his HP and ATK are close to that of God's and the insane RCR. With PR Diablo in the team, you will get insanely high RCR without sacrificing your HP and ATK stats.

Now, lets see what possible team can fit in Diablo:

1) Fire Mono
Both Diablo's actives function as emergency healer. So, he fits naturally into PR Poppy team for his active.
Other than that, PR Diablo can used in the new fire dragon card (not yet avaialable in English server). People have been worrying about using the two Fire Dragons as leader and ally will hurts RCR a lot, with PR Diablo super high RCR, he can easily compensate for it, his life leeching active is also suitable for a low RCR team to heal. He also works as pseudo heart converter/full board converter (useful in removing full board masked rune)

2) Team with Cassandra.
Look at how powerful Daji is with Cassandra on, PR Diablo brings it to an even higher level. With Cassandra's active, his ATK goes up to 4050. What makes him even more wonderful is, even with Cassandra removing RCR, you can still heal using his life leeching active!!!

3) Others
Shall be added after making more discovery with you guys.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
I will definitly not go with magness anymore.
While she was at best "ok" in previous team for her CD10, Morris makes her absolutly useless. I would rather use a fast converter more than magness.
If you got both light and dark toy just count the number of dark and light runes and use partner with the one that creat the smaller amount of heart runes.
Green is great because we can finally throw away this Elf Queen. She was really great but wasn't a newborn (sprite). Now we can benefit a full multiplier from diablo hidden.
Red is the one you need to OS ML^^

From what I can see and considering that I have all cards, I would go :
Diablo PR + xxx + green toy + dark toy + light toy* + Saruman PR
xxx = Isabelle or Yvette according to the battle
*light toy can be replaced by red one according to the battle (if you don't need a 6M shot, then it's not that necessary)

Edit : I really dont see any use of red one if having Isabelle in the party. Most anoying monster I can think of for tumbler in current battles is tyr in trans with to dangerous health bars.
But first one will be dead in one shot of diablo PR + Saruman (considering Matryoshka or Elf queen is ON)
Second will not kill you for few turns thanks to Isabelle.
Trojan are not dangerous as long as HP > 30% and can be easily one shoted at 40%.

As before I care about how hard it is to stall in this team than being able de nuke everything with this new serie

(04-30-2015, 06:27 PM)zeli Wrote: I will definitly not go with magness anymore.
While she was at best "ok" in previous team for her CD10, Morris makes her absolutly useless. I would rather use a fast converter more than magness.
If you got both light and dark toy just count the number of dark and light runes and use partner with the one that creat the smaller amount of heart runes.
Green is great because we can finally throw away this Elf Queen. She was really great but wasn't a newborn (sprite). Now we can benefit a full multiplier from diablo hidden.
Red is the one you need to OS ML^^

From what I can see and considering that I have all cards, I would go :
Diablo PR + xxx + green toy + dark toy + light toy* + Saruman PR
xxx = Isabelle or Yvette according to the battle
*light toy can be replaced by red one according to the battle (if you don't need a 6M shot, then it's not that necessary)

If you want to use Diablo's partner skill, it has to be a Sprite Elf, Toy Elves don't have partner skill with Diablo, so you can't use Morris to activate it.

Available Cards:
Interesting point on Cassandra's active combo with his leeching active.

I imagine him being a good member in Lisa/Mk 2 decks with Cassandra due to insane RCR stats and Medea increasing fire rune drops.
Main Ally: HFD All Max, LHY All Max, PR Solar Sirius All Max, All VR Norse All Max

[Image: f2610228.jpg]
PR Diablo has just over 4k attack with Cassandra. It is the highest amount by quite a large margin.

[Image: cdbac198.jpg]

This team, all maxed, would actually be quite disgusting. 
[Image: ccb0f352.jpg]
Does the second active has a limit? it just says 20% damage to recovery

Im wondering whats the damage potential this can make with overheal
[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

(05-01-2015, 11:47 AM)Seergaze Wrote: Does the second active has a limit? it just says 20% damage to recovery

Erm, i think the leech damage will not inflict overheal. Any elf expert here? Does using Yvette for leeching causes overheal?
Available Cards:
(05-01-2015, 12:03 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:47 AM)Seergaze Wrote: Does the second active has a limit? it just says 20% damage to recovery

Erm, i think the leech damage will not inflict overheal. Any elf expert here? Does using Yvette for leeching causes overheal?

Damage from Yvette's active(if not doing 1 damage to enemy) does contribute to overheal. Example: if enemy has overheal shield, you won't be doing any damage through normal spinning, thus, Yvette's active won't have any effect. However, if you are attacking normal mob with Yvette's active, the 20% of the damage done with be added to overheal as a separate numerical and another overheal damage will be dealt. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
Regular Ally: Beelzebub
Other Ally: Lucy, Margarite, Li Hsiao-Yao, VR Daji, PR Jackie, PR Nidhogg, PR Saruman, PR Carrie, VR DBK, Babylon gods, Greek gods, Aloha.
Looking for: Beelzebub!!  
Low level? No problem! Add me! ID: 52000169

[Image: 8b78945a.jpg]
(05-01-2015, 12:15 PM)[SG] Emolicky Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 12:03 PM)Arigato Wrote:

Damage from Yvette's active(if not doing 1 damage to enemy) does contribute to overheal. Example: if enemy has overheal shield, you won't be doing any damage through normal spinning, thus, Yvette's active won't have any effect. However, if you are attacking normal mob with Yvette's active, the 20% of the damage done with be added to overheal as a separate numerical and another overheal damage will be dealt. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Here comes the problem:
In PR Diablo Team, the overheal can goes up to 10x. If the leech does contribute to overheal, it will be an infinite loop:
I heal 10k, overheal damage 100k, heal 20k from leech, overheal damage 200k...

To stop this, it is either overheal won't trigger leech or leech amount won't trigger overheal, not sure which one is it.
Available Cards:
(05-01-2015, 12:23 PM)Arigato Wrote: Here comes the problem:
In PR Diablo Team, the overheal can goes up to 10x. If the leech does contribute to overheal, it will be an infinite loop:
I heal 10k, overheal damage 100k, heal 20k from leech, overheal damage 200k...

To stop this, it is either overheal won't trigger leech or leech amount won't trigger overheal, not sure which one is it.

Overheal damage doesn't trigger leech it seems. Checked it with some videos.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...