Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] The Plundering of Queen
(09-30-2013, 12:08 AM)VictoryLaw Wrote: Anyone thinking the same team it could form??

1) Sauruman + Greedy, Full Rainbow Gnome Team
2) Dual Greedy, 4 Elves (Magness, Isabell Etc)
3) Gluttonous + Greedy, Full Slime Team

A very important card!!!

How about -

Saruman (leader)
Isabelle
Diablo
Gluttonous Slime
Greedy Elf
+
Daji (ally)

I think this team has a potential of 1 shot kill Nidhogg lol

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Well... I guess i shall go for the diamond now. This wasn't what i expect. So those that can't hit Master, don't get disheartened.
[Image: Screenshot_2013_09_30_00_16_41.jpg][Image: Screenshot_2013_09_30_00_16_13.jpg]

[Image: 86ae8222.jpg]
LFA: Max LVL Thor, Mina, Virgo, Daji.
Current Ally: Max Thor (Sagi coming soon when maxed!)
EWWww master is really hard... Barely passed it.

Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE

Ok just something to note, the Floral elves has healing capabilities and for those who are using Trojan abilities like Gemini & PKOD u better becareful because even with Cassandra on THEY CAN STILL HEAL YOU.

These healing abilities are made not to help us but to prevent us from using Trojan!!

Elf Deck In Use
(09-30-2013, 02:26 AM)proStuff Wrote: Well... I guess i shall go for the diamond now. This wasn't what i expect. So those that can't hit Master, don't get disheartened.
[Image: Screenshot_2013_09_30_00_16_41.jpg][Image: Screenshot_2013_09_30_00_16_13.jpg]

You are so lucky to get her at Apprentice . Congrats Big Grin
MY DECKS ARE,

[Image: uyYazf.gif]

(09-30-2013, 02:27 AM)Universal Wrote: EWWww master is really hard... Barely passed it.

Your welcome and congrats ^^

Elf Deck In Use
Resurrection skill with double power? If there is no additional reward for clearing GM, I think I will just stick with Master.

MH is really mad these days -_-
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
Just tested her skills only work on 1 stage. Using her Active cast hearts on all the mobs. and once you kill them or run out of hearts, its over. next stage rcr goes back to normal...still good though
[Image: 86ae8222.jpg]
LFA: Max LVL Thor, Mina, Virgo, Daji.
Current Ally: Max Thor (Sagi coming soon when maxed!)
anyone cleared master knows the stats for the pretty boss? i am waiting out 36 mins to hit stamina 40 to give master a shot, and in the meantime i am wondering if i should replace my persephone with a low lvl pkol just for his heal, since she turns heart runestones to light =/

and wow, did i mention this lady is soooo pretty? xD
shes like wearing a mixture of butterfly patterns and autumn leaf textures, looks elegant and fragile, but unknowingly rises to give a powerful zap in your face xD
[Image: 6792fa9d.jpg]
Hertz and Fox allies please add me thanks~ Big Grin
For Marguerite's HP absorb, is that a percentage of total hp or percentage of current HP?