Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] The Cat Duke's Fiend Squad - Fire
(10-20-2013, 06:30 PM)MeMe Wrote: I decided to skip this one and try to get the dark dragon with 0 diamonds.
I've only 5 diamonds and save them for the next SM.

I think you shouldnt use any diamonds for farmable cards, like for revives or stamina refills. And for Dark Pala, he will be there anytime you look, you dont need to rush! Farm it when it has bonus and best of luck for you!

Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena

Thanks but in few hours I'll be at level 148 so refilling stamina is >102 and it's fair for 1 diamond IMO.
however since ver 3.2 the scums at MH changed the game so even the Eternals we used to get at 4th floor are hard to drop, actually yesterday out of the so many battles NOT EVEN 1 ETERNAL dropped !!!
so I guess if the ETERNALs does not drop as before, the PKoD or Griffin I'm farming today will not drop at all.

Madhead is doing all they can to make this game sucks and harder to advance.

(10-20-2013, 07:10 PM)Sandytayu Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 06:30 PM)MeMe Wrote: I decided to skip this one and try to get the dark dragon with 0 diamonds.

I think you shouldnt use any diamonds for farmable cards, like for revives or stamina refills. And for Dark Pala, he will be there anytime you look, you dont need to rush! Farm it when it has bonus and best of luck for you!

Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1
(10-20-2013, 08:07 PM)MeMe Wrote:
Thanks but in few hours I'll be at level 148 so refilling stamina is >102 and it's fair for 1 diamond IMO.
however since ver 3.2 the scums at MH changed the game so even the Eternals we used to get at 4th floor are hard to drop, actually yesterday out of the so many battles NOT EVEN 1 ETERNAL dropped !!!
so I guess if the ETERNALs does not drop as before, the PKoD or Griffin I'm farming today will not drop at all.

Btw Griffin cant be farmed, you can only diamond seal pull it

Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena
I know but I'm counting on 2 things,
I really need a Light Eternal (the Griffin battle)
Madhead changed the drop rate of Eternal and farmable monsters, maybe they drop us a bone with Griffin farmable Big Grin
(10-20-2013, 08:32 PM)Sandytayu Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 08:07 PM)MeMe Wrote:

Btw Griffin cant be farmed, you can only diamond seal pull it
Easy Transmigration50 Clear, Stat ARE NOT correct!
All Dragons are PR and AllMax Ame IV. HP ~20K
[Image: 0d8943f0.jpg]
Active player looking for Guild Lv13 Fill this form
♥My post helped? thank me by pressing blue icon below +1