Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] The Ancient Dragon - Earth
Hi all Big Grin Before I start, I will like to gather suggestions and feedback regarding DSI threads to make it better. If it's within my ability and not too out of the way, it will be added into my next DSI, along with the current sections (Strategy, HoF etc.).

[Image: Green_Dragon___Heaven_Forest_by_Pacelic.jpg]
(from Google Images)

★Two-week Exclusive Battles:★
The return of 『The Ancient Dragon - Earth』
Time: Mar 31 (Mon) - Apr 6 (Sun)

Rewards:

[Image: Pet236.png]
(from ToS Wiki)

Terrametallic Dragon Curtis
Max Level Stats:
HP: 5262
Attack: 1315
RCR: 40
Total : 6617
Team cost: 20

EXP to max: 5,000,000

Active: Earth Blitz - Earth Attack x 3000% on all enemies. Min CD: 8
Leader: Fatal Hit - Every turn, 30% chance of Attack x 600%. If HP is less than 10%, then chance of Attack becomes 50%

Hidden Skill with Nidhogg: When Nidhogg is set as the leader, Defensive Dragons' and Metallic Dragons' actives will have an additional effect of recovering 10% of damage dealt as HP. Not applicable if Nidhogg is set as a team member or ally.

*Note: Only the unevolved form will drop.

Battle Info:

No noteworthy creeps unless otherwise stated.

All stats subject to change.

Apprentice: [Drop rate: 1-2%] [Stamina: 20, Exp: 500]
Boss: HP 17040 Damage 2394 CD 2

Elite: [Drop rate: 1-2%] [Stamina: 30, Exp: 1500]

5/10: 2x Metallic Rhino HP ~100K Damage 1803 CD 1

Boss: HP 120K Damage 6834 CD 2 Defense 1000

Master: (1 diamond for clearing) [Drop rate: 10-20%] [Stamina: 40, Exp: 3000]

5/10: 2x Metallic Rhino HP ~230K Damage 4358 CD 2 (Very small chance of dropping the previous event, this time not confirmed yet)

Boss HP 600K Damage 7713 CD 2 Defense 5000

GrandMaster: [Drop rate: ~50%] [Stamina: 50, Exp: 5000]

5/10: 2x Metallic Rhino HP ~531K Damage 7213 CD 2 (Very small chance of dropping the previous event, this time not confirmed yet)

9/10: 3x Witches HP ~136K Damage 4265 CD 1 Defense 3808

10/10: Boss HP 890K Damage 12025 CD 2 Defense 12000, Halves attacks of Gods

Strategy:

Really easy battle. For those who can clear the Pyrometallic battle with ease, that set-up should work fine for you this battle.

MVP for this battle will be Seth, since it's an all Earth stage. 2 effective blasts of Seth should put a dent in Curtis.

Going offensive shouldn't be a problem for majority, just make sure you have 12025 HP (and enough RCR to back it up) if you are unable to kill it in 2 (5 with control, more if you have shields) turns. Either have enough RCR to kill it, or enough firepower to down it quickly. Shields and controls are always helpful, if you need them. Be wary of stage 9 too, as the witches have quite a bit of hp to sunder through.

Otherwise, a defensive set-up should work too with Tauros/Govindasaur/Wukong/Domon etc. PQoW and Odin works too, just gotta be very careful at the sub-boss stages. Or RCR (make sure you have sufficient HP) with PKoF/GSoF/Virgo/Poppy/Urd/Verdandi/Skuld. The trusty dual PKoL should work too. Do note that he has a defense of 5000 at GM, which may be tough to crack for a defensive set-up. Diablo should work well too, but as always, got to be wary of the sub-boss stages.

Hall Of Fame

So, the following teams have cleared GM:
*All Videos belong to their respective owners
**Disclaimer: All teams are subject to team level and players' skill, it may not work even if you have an identical set-up.

Videos from current release:
1) Tyr + Odin/Medea/Sean/Agatha + Tyr

2) Sean + GSoF/Cerberus/Medea/Achilles + Jackie

3) Santa + Sean/Medea/Cass/Circe + Santa

4) Freyja + Circe/Domon/Tribal Chief/Duncan + Freyja

5) Thor + Nathaniel/Faust/Honor/Minamoto + Thor

6) GSoD + Cerberus/GSoF/GSoF/Sean + Greenery King

7) GSlime + Griffin/GSoD/GSoF/GSoE + Greenery King

Videos from previous releases:
1) -

2) Artemis + GSoD/Baphomet/Fox/Odin + Artemis

3) Solar Sirius + Medea/Hongyue/Hongyue/Medusa + Lunar Sirius

4) Hep + Medea/GSoF/Cerberus/Achilles (unevolved) + Hep (the quintessential fire-greek)

5) Cerberus + GSoF/Hongyue/Medea/Achilles + Fox

As always, feel free to share your thoughts and strategies. Big Grin Good luck on everyone bringing Curtis home with you too!

The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
thank. farming him to finish Way to brave.

[Image: 1cbc335e.jpg]

Water DS max lv cd 9(lv 14). Dark DS max lv cd 13. And many other.
I need Water DS low cd. Dual Water DS OP.
My guild looking active player, guild ID 1443 Phoenix
first off i wanna thank you for the effort for all the DSIs u have done and will be doing Smile

i've read quite a number of them and one problem i noticed was that the hall of fame videos always consist of the same few teams(greek, norse etc), i was thinking it would be better to put up videos of teams that consist of cards that are less difficult to obtain. i know that would require people actually posting those vids but if possible i think that would be better for the crowd, especially newer players. this sounds quite demanding and would probably take up much more time but its just what i feel. regardless, you've been doing a tremendously wonderful job all these while. thanks once again. cheers Big Grin

(03-31-2014, 12:57 AM)carloszapdos Wrote: first off i wanna thank you for the effort for all the DSIs u have done and will be doing Smile

i've read quite a number of them and one problem i noticed was that the hall of fame videos always consist of the same few teams(greek, norse etc), i was thinking it would be better to put up videos of teams that consist of cards that are less difficult to obtain. i know that would require people actually posting those vids but if possible i think that would be better for the crowd, especially newer players. this sounds quite demanding and would probably take up much more time but its just what i feel. regardless, you've been doing a tremendously wonderful job all these while. thanks once again. cheers Big Grin

I would love to but i do not have common teams Sad
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
Imo, the most common team is beast team which is also my current team.

Don't know why, personally it's easier for me to assemble dragon team than paladin team. Pkoe is still a myth for me.

----------
Too old for a ciggy.
Go with a OP team should do the job. You can do it!

http://youtu.be/DwihLddLyUY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guild(SG)-1042 UUID 3174248
Here's my GM stage. Goodnight~

[Image: e75c5880.jpg]

We're [SG] Eärendil

Aiya Eärendil Elenion Ancalima!
(03-31-2014, 12:57 AM)carloszapdos Wrote: first off i wanna thank you for the effort for all the DSIs u have done and will be doing Smile

I very often still go through Master runs with my not-even-fully-levelled Paladin team. From my experience, unless something like Enchanted Shield pops up, I'm generally able to complete the Master run, which is usually the level I farm rare cards on.

I just completed Master using:

PKOE (82) + Urd (60) / PQOW (54) / PKOL (82) / PKOD (44) + Fox (99)

Fairly sure you can substitute the Fox ally with anything else, like Santa, Hertz or another PKOE and still get through.

If you're looking for GM runs with more accessible teams, I have a feeling that I may be able to do this particular GM with my Paladin team, but I generally won't be able to help you out for a typical GM.
the rhino drop is confirmed ,friend just got it at master stage
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Video by the legendary Nighteleven Big Grin

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live