Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] Prairie Creature - Dark
GM clear with Daji+Persephone, Medea, Cassandra, Urd+Hertz, no problems at allSmile

max (skill) lvl Daji looking for Hertz 55+ or Loki max lvlSmile

Just add me: 12838445
Isit just me or GM stages for simple battles like Metallic is getting harder and harder? Even the light rune drops for this GM battle doesnt even seem to drop at all =_=

I got killed in first battle using light mono because for 3 turns of clearing all junk runes i still got no light runes dropping fml

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
There is a higher difficulty curve for GM now, that's for sure! Obviously as there's free rewards attached I guess MH wanna separate the small kids from the big boys lol or the unlucky with the lucky rather sometimes Tongue

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Updated the strategy section, although I could only find 2 videos Undecided
The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
Agreed, it is indeed harder. I was getting skulls every now and then. Had to even use a fox to pull me out at stage 3 while trying to store CD. Luckily brought two fox along to tide me over.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
Not a single slime dropped at all
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
I think you missed my post, mono dark against dark beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEF9HQq_8Xk

(09-24-2013, 12:09 AM)dadarocks Wrote: Updated the strategy section, although I could only find 2 videos Undecided
Fairly straightforward GM clearance with a bog standard lvl99 625% dark/earth beast team. No drop. Sad

I will say that while the spawn rate of **slimes is quite high, the drop rate seems very low.
[Image: dirksig.jpg] [Image: psynec.PNG]
(09-24-2013, 02:34 AM)Z2k3 Wrote: I think you missed my post, mono dark against dark beast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEF9HQq_8Xk

(09-24-2013, 12:09 AM)dadarocks Wrote: Updated the strategy section, although I could only find 2 videos Undecided

Added that in Big Grin
The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
Tried to clear GM with Loki/Daji. Also brought Gemini, Baphomet, Odin and Isabelle. Didn’t bother to study the monsters and stages because I used the same team to clear last week’s event effortlessly. How hard could this battle be?

I was very careful at the beginning of the battle, slowly killing monsters one at a time. When there were enough heart runes, I let a slime hit me once (or twice) deliberately so I could charge everyone’s skill.

Things were fine when I reached the boss stage with full health (13000+). Everyone’s active skill was ready except Isabelle’s (used hers in the previous stage). OK, I turned on Gemini + Baphomet’s skills and ready to nuke the boss with Daji without even looking at the boss and the board!!! Activated Daji and started arranging the runes, then I saw the rune frame!!! I started to panic as I normally study the shape and position of the rune frame and other available runes before I use Daji’s skill. My finger started shaking as well and in the end I made a mess of the rune board, only managed to do like maybe 3 combos (one of them is a huge chunk of dark runes). =) This was apparently only enough to take half of the boss’ HP. Well, no worries there as I still got Loki and Odin’s skills ready. I then activated their team skill, but I messed up the board again! This time I failed to fill up the rune frame and all those combos did like 0 damage. This is what I get for only relying on Daji to beat Leo in the Zodiac battles! Anyway, in the end I wasn’t’ able to recover enough and Gemini’s skill wasn’t ready before the boss killed me. Well, 30 Stamina points wasted because I was over-confident and careless. A lesson well learnt. Will try GM again tonight when enough Stamina is recovered.