Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] Astral Thunderbolt
(10-14-2017, 03:40 PM)F1stFury Wrote:

I don't have three MLs, but followed this same strategy with Inanna in place of one of the MLs (my light god with highest HP that fit in so I could tank round 3, a zeus was too much TC).  The only difference to the above video was stalling a couple of rounds on 7/8/9 to ensure an ML convert was back up for use on 10b.  Thanks for the video!

Videos for this time around. Nothing too tricky since it's an old stage. Ultimate is a joke with VR Greeks. Nightmare you probably want to stall a little at the beginning, burst down stage 5, then turn on any enchantress-type effects and blast through the rest.

Ultimate 2* Clear (Dark Team, God Team) with Dual VR Artemis + 4x filler gods

Ultimate 2* Clear (Water Team, God Team) with Dual VR Poseidon + 4x filler gods

Nightmare 1* Clear (Fire Team) with Dual VR Hephaestus + Shakuro, AR Poppy, VR Yan, Kyo

1-4) Just spin. Try to stall a bit for Poppy. You can turn on Hephaestus
5) Poppy and don't dissolve fire in initial dissolve
6-10) Shakuro, Kyo, Yan, Hephaestus. Then just spin through everything.

Nightmare 2* Clear (Dark Team, Beast Team) with Dual Lynx + Mochi Rabbit, PR Solar Sirius, PR Sumatra, PR Basti

1-4) Just spin. Try to stall a bit for Mochi Rabbit
5) Burst with Basti
6, 7, 8, 9, 10a) Turn on Mochi Rabbit. Then spin through everything. 
10b) Burst with Lynx, Basti, Sumatra

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Zeus combine skill with VR Greeks seems worthless now. If only they'd buff him a lil

-pink dreamery-
Anyone get the Zeus costume for doing nightmare 3x? I can’t find it for some reason it doesn’t even show the costume option on his card?
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
Nope, I sent customer service an email asking about it but no response yet.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
They changed the announcement to a skill level 7 card only, without costume. Think the animation was not ready yet.
Kinda waste stm for me. Knowing that no new costume.
Already max 2 odin and 2 zeus.
(02-16-2018, 05:59 PM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: Anyone get the Zeus costume for doing nightmare 3x? I can’t find it for some reason it doesn’t even show the costume option on his card?

(02-16-2018, 07:28 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Nope, I sent customer service an email asking about it but no response yet.

The Chinese Wiki suggests that it'll be released at a later date. IDK how they're going to check who cleared NM thrice, so they might just give it out for free, but I did three runs just in case.

Cleared all Achievements using a hodgepodge of teams:
  • Mono Dark (SM): OVR Loki + NVR Odin / PR Endor / Misc filler x2 + OVR Loki
  • Mono Water + Mono God (SM): PR Atrahasis + Misc Water God fillers x4 + PR Atrahasis
  • Mono Dark (NM): OVR Loki + AR Gemini / NVR Odin / QTD / Lancelot + OVR Loki
  • Mono Beast (NM): PR Dodo + PR Sirius duo / Furi / Cygnus + PR Aloha
  • Mono Fire (NM): OVR Heph + Bedivere / Kyo / Shakuro / Black Yan + OVR Heph
Key things to remember for the SM are to make sure you use Babylon spinning to keep an Enchanted Water rune around and stall a bit with Loki to have Endor ready for Stage 4.

For the NM, the only troublesome stages are the ones involving Electrified Runes, so use QTD, Kyo and Fenrir's first active to get rid of them. The other stages should pose no real threat.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Beast team achievement can be done with Haza which is easier for the non enchanted reflect in round 3. Use Medusa for crowd control on Zeus second form for insurance.

Haza, Panda, Furi (not needed use any filler), Medusa, DBK, Haza
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements