Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] Astral Thunderbolt
(06-12-2014, 05:43 PM)seikor Wrote: I just found some new info from the Chinese forum. There will be team passive skill when using Greek gods + Zeus or dual Greek gods (to be confirmed):

For every 3 dissolved heart runestones, 1 runestone of the leader's attribute will drop.
For every 3 dissolved runestones of leader's opposite attribute, 1 runestone of the leader's attribute will drop.

I'm not sure about the credibility of this info though.

Oh my. If that's true. I can just think of the most op greek. Light greek with light card MARBAS.

Marbas is already a great addition to Light greek. Giving 5 Light runes for every group of 5 or more other attribute runes. Now with that (possibly true) passive of dropping light runes for every heart and opposing attribute runes, That's like even more of PURE LIGHT DROPPING GOODNESS. Not to forget Light has Yan too.

I can't wait for Zeus to come out and make this team.

Apollo
Zeus
Marbas
Yan
Light DS/Solar Sirius ( just to convert more and see more skydrops, not really good for clearing stages with such long cd )
Apollo

[Image: e73de345.jpg]

Currently looking for more Gaia allies! but all allies are welcomed as long as you're active Big Grin
(06-12-2014, 08:42 PM)Ongwb Wrote: I can't wait for Zeus to come out and make this team.
...I previously had just said the exact same mechanics by the way. But is ok.

Although if Madhead decides to release Rubicon-Fire or Rubicon-Earth, then everybody can have a fair share of skydrops. Light, currently has the best skydrop-hack deck available.
For Water, now there's
Dual Poseidon with Zeus, Yuanshi Tianzun and Wen Zhong
For Fire,
Dual Hep with Zeus, Nezha and Medea.
For Earth
Dual Athena with Zeus, DBK and... well Earth just lacks skydrop mechanics entirely.

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
(06-12-2014, 08:57 PM)DarchZero Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 08:42 PM)Ongwb Wrote: I can't wait for Zeus to come out and make this team.
...I previously had just said the exact same mechanics by the way. But is ok.

Although if Madhead decides to release Rubicon-Fire or Rubicon-Earth, then everybody can have a fair share of skydrops. Light, currently has the best skydrop-hack deck available.
For Water, now there's
Dual Poseidon with Zeus, Yuanshi Tianzun and Wen Zhong
For Fire,
Dual Hep with Zeus, Nezha and Medea.
For Earth
Dual Athena with Zeus, DBK and... well Earth just lacks skydrop mechanics entirely.

lol sorry, I just needed someone to quote and happened to saw his first, so I quoted him, I'm sorrah T.T.

Well since Rubicon-Water Wen zhong was created, I think it is right to expect the last two elements to come out with their counterparts. However.

I don't think MH will release Rubicon-Fire or Rubicon-Earth>
Out of the three enchantresses for the three basic elements.

Fire already have Medea. increasing in Fire droprate and that 1.5x multiplier.

As for Earth, Circe increases combo % for every combo, and greek tends to have quite high combo counts.

While Cassandra doesn't really Utilize Greek's high Runecounts and combos. Thus that is why I believe Rubicon-Water was made.

Currently looking for more Gaia allies! but all allies are welcomed as long as you're active Big Grin
Well, happy I've trained my yuanshi skills, getting 3 of them to sl 7 before canibalizing was worth, now he is sl 9, I can use some harpies if I feel like the 3 turns will make diference. The downside is finish leveling him..

Used 1 aquatic PSS + MH on him when he was on 45 he went only to 72 :-( I probally still got feed him like 4 million exp

Poseidon - Zeus - Yuanshi - Troy - Pisces - Poseidon

I lack whenzong, but anyway I don't think he would be that great here. I think Troy for damage increase is better and Pisces so you can get out of a pinch early on is more usefll.
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

If this card have a partner skill with Greek gods, it will be a powerful booster that even might replace Odin in Artemis deck.

Players will not have to endanger himself through trying to put hp as low as possible before bursting and his stat is on par with Odin ( Zeus have more hp and rec while Odin have higher attack )

What do you guys think of him being part of pr Thor team?
Instead of having second Odin, maybe add in Zeus?!
[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740

(06-12-2014, 10:06 PM)Marinelaldas Wrote: If this card have a partner skill with Greek gods, it will be a powerful booster that even might replace Odin in Artemis deck.

Players will not have to endanger himself through trying to put hp as low as possible before bursting and his stat is on par with Odin ( Zeus have more hp and rec while Odin have higher attack )

I would love to try that setup of having Zeus instead of second Odin....... When I have enough teamcost to handle that Tongue
[Image: 263cb8da.jpg]
My Main Team
Available Allies: WuKong AM4 (main), PR Thor (All Max), Poseidon and many more
(06-12-2014, 10:06 PM)Marinelaldas Wrote: If this card have a partner skill with Greek gods, it will be a powerful booster that even might replace Odin in Artemis deck.

YEPYEP,
I have both perfect Light Norse and Light Greek. So Zeus is definitely a must get for me xD.
And since we have an actual damage multiplier Zeus ( somemore don't need risk our lives to drop our hp to damn little just for more damage ), we can use odin for converting yay.

Still I have a question.
How much exactly is the highest multiplier for Zeus's active?
If it's not 2.5 like how high Odin can reach. I will be really disappointed.

(06-12-2014, 09:56 PM)Ongwb Wrote: lol sorry, I just needed someone to quote and happened to saw his first, so I quoted him, I'm sorrah T.T.

Well since Rubicon-Water Wen zhong was created, I think it is right to expect the last two elements to come out with their counterparts. However.

I don't think MH will release Rubicon-Fire or Rubicon-Earth>
Out of the three enchantresses for the three basic elements.

Fire already have Medea. increasing in Fire droprate and that 1.5x multiplier.

As for Earth, Circe increases combo % for every combo, and greek tends to have quite high combo counts.

While Cassandra doesn't really Utilize Greek's high Runecounts and combos. Thus that is why I believe Rubicon-Water was made.

We'll have to wait though, releases for the skill variations come at..a very random timing -_-
Don't forget how long it took for Diarmuid and Light DS released..to complete the Fight Mode set(other than the gnomes..)

Some of the incomplete sets:
Attack Boost - (only Dark..shengong bao)
Defense Mode EX - only water that's missing..
Rubicon - Earth, Fire
Equivalent Exchange - introduced with the disney series..expect more of these skills to come
Transformation - Still missing fire,light and dark.... and they're releasing a nerfed version of the skills with duck queen and nyarlatothep -_-..great
[Image: LBLnCx.jpg]
Considering you don't need to juggle your hp to achieve max damage like with Odin, I expect him to be lower then Odin.
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

(06-12-2014, 10:24 PM)Ongwb Wrote: Still I have a question.
How much exactly is the highest multiplier for Zeus's active?
If it's not 2.5 like how high Odin can reach. I will be really disappointed.

(06-12-2014, 10:36 PM)Paladino Wrote: Considering you don't need to juggle your hp to achieve max damage like with Odin, I expect him to be lower then Odin.

Considering their similarity of cost and stats, it is possible for the boost to be exactly the same as Odin.

Also, given how MH always boost newer cards with more OP skills and stats to lure players to spend $$ , I won't be surprise if Zeus skill had the same skill boost as Odin.
[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740