Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] Astral Thunderbolt
I just found some new info from the Chinese forum. There will be team passive skill when using Greek gods + Zeus or dual Greek gods (to be confirmed):

For every 3 dissolved heart runestones, 1 runestone of the leader's attribute will drop.
For every 3 dissolved runestones of leader's opposite attribute, 1 runestone of the leader's attribute will drop.

I'm not sure about the credibility of this info though.

Not surprising if they decide to boost God's deck type with chapter 2. As per their descriptions in the TOS official download page.

"In ancient times, humans built the Enochian Tower in an attempt to become gods. Demons from hell took this opportunity to exploit the tower, invading heaven through it. A three-way battle between humans, demons and gods ensued. The gods then destroyed the tower's summit and cast seals on it, closing the path to heaven. Wars continue to rage on earth and mankind is at the brink of extinction. The last hope lies with summoners who can unleash the seals and rally the power of the gods!"

So.. it's gonna be a boost for God- type of cards for chapter 2?/

(06-12-2014, 05:30 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 05:03 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: @Sayokyoku:

No idea. Yea you're right. They have a wide variety of skills. Still, I have a gut feeling that it'll be the case. Firstly, it'll be quite unfair giving Greek two Odin-like cards. And also, it makes two cards core in a Greek team along with the leader, making Greek set ups mostly static and lacking variety.

Secondly, I see the link they're trying to draw between the zodiac gods and greek gods by making it a requirement to complete zodiac ex stages before you can get the ultimate greek god. To me, all these clues point me in the direction that zodiac gods would probably be linked and get a boost somehow. Maybe with the second sm.

Interesting. I understand that making the requirement for access to Astral Thunderbolt being two GM clears from the Zodiacs would draw a link between the two. I do think that there is a way to design two Greek Odin counterparts without making both of them core, which would add some flexibility instead of rigidity to Greek teams.

Another possibility would be that Zeus actually interacts with the Zodiacs from Chapter 1, while the next one would interact with Chapter 2. However, I'm not sold on this idea simply because Zeus is way too prominent of a figure in Greek mythology to not be associated with the Greek god series. I imagine that many players would also be upset if this was not the case.

I hope that Zeus is coming to help the Greek Gods but after taking a look at Zodiac Stories, Zeus plays a big role of creation of Zodiacs. Maybe the second SM is Ophicius rather than Hades? But as some of you said, Zodiac skills really don't help each other, maybe except Saggitarius-Libra-Aquarius combo at a God-Fiend.

Btw why is Zeus SO ugly...

Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena
There's also another leaked team passive skill which is dissolve 3 hearts get 2 runes of leader and ally attributes which I will assume is when you have Greek leader and both Zeus and Hades as followers.
Standard attribute changing clause also applies to Zeus so Poseidon leader will turn Zeus blue.
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
Zeus is pretty ugly. Kinda looks like Nodens, but messier
Zoos is too busy kicking butt to put his make-up on!

Come on, papa! Bring Arty-chan the goods!
The boss of the Zodiacs should be The Grand Pope/Ares...! Or... Athena. With purple hair.
(06-12-2014, 03:42 PM)candyFrog Wrote: That....that team cost... *cry*
Nidhogg is 40. *cry*

(06-12-2014, 05:02 PM)wong ah neh Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 04:54 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 04:37 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Hidden Skills combination with GREEK cards.

1) Greek Active skills will be max damage when activated :- Meaning instead of slowly increase, it goes straight to 2.2

2) Dropped runes will be stacked ontop of each other. (Not sure what this means..)

For #2, my interpretation is that the next immediate runestone that drops will be of the same colour as the one it's dropping on.

If it drops as in you description , apollo + Zeus + marbas gonna rocks.
Add in Yan and Nathaniel. Play on Golden Day. I'd like to see someone do this.
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
Looks pretty cool but the card seems weaker than odin and has the same team cost Sad
ID: 45806876
IGN: (HK) Rapidpie
Ally: pr daji, apollo
Other allies if requested:Virgo, pr faugn, light cyborg
Looking for Stolas, perm nezha and g slime allies
(06-12-2014, 07:27 PM)Xel.OS Wrote: The boss of the Zodiacs should be The Grand Pope/Ares...! Or... Athena. With purple hair.

That one?....It's coming out on Puzzle and Dragons instead lol Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: LBLnCx.jpg]