Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Info+Strategy] Astral Thunderbolt
hopefully the passive will be worth it

(06-12-2014, 04:37 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Saw an unconfirmed info of hidden skills for Zeus

Hidden Skills combination with GREEK cards.

1) Greek Active skills will be max damage when activated :- Meaning instead of slowly increase, it goes straight to 2.2

2) Dropped runes will be stacked ontop of each other. (Not sure what this means..)

For #2, my interpretation is that the next immediate runestone that drops will be of the same colour as the one it's dropping on.

Something like that? The black squares represent dropped runestones after dissolving.

Active seems like it sort of fits with Greek gods. The actives of the Greek gods themselves don't fit though, so #1 sounds good in bringing it in line with what they strive to do.

I have a feeling that the second sm that will require us to have two ex stages completed from chapter 2 would be a complement card for zodiac god leaders.

Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
(06-12-2014, 04:54 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: I have a feeling that the second sm that will require us to have two ex stages completed from chapter 2 would be a complement card for zodiac god leaders.

What do you propose though? Zodiacs don't really seem to follow a trend IMO, so it might be hard to design a card that fits with all other Zodiacs?
Well the active abiltiy is just.. forgive me... trash. Another Light card to add to the current trashpool of light SM cards?

With a max cd PR starter, i can achieve the same dmg boost effect at a shorter cooldown span, and the ability to heal. 4.3k hp and 1.6k attack is possibly the ONLY reason i'd put it in my team.

With valac being the mainstream light mono leader now, this card doesnt serve much purpose on top of current ttjz+nero combo. Besides, ttjz+nero is not that useful, as it takes up 2 slots. Traditional converter setup like dual minamoto+PR nathan serves much better use.
Userid: 55 2626 84
Guild leader of Guild [SG] 1577

(06-12-2014, 04:54 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 04:37 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: Saw an unconfirmed info of hidden skills for Zeus

Hidden Skills combination with GREEK cards.

1) Greek Active skills will be max damage when activated :- Meaning instead of slowly increase, it goes straight to 2.2

2) Dropped runes will be stacked ontop of each other. (Not sure what this means..)

For #2, my interpretation is that the next immediate runestone that drops will be of the same colour as the one it's dropping on.

Something like that? The black squares represent dropped runestones after dissolving.

Active seems like it sort of fits with Greek gods. The actives of the Greek gods themselves don't fit though, so #1 sounds good in bringing it in line with what they strive to do.

If it drops as in you description , apollo + Zeus + marbas gonna rocks.
@Sayokyoku:

No idea. Yea you're right. They have a wide variety of skills. Still, I have a gut feeling that it'll be the case. Firstly, it'll be quite unfair giving Greek two Odin-like cards. And also, it makes two cards core in a Greek team along with the leader, making Greek set ups mostly static and lacking variety.

Secondly, I see the link they're trying to draw between the zodiac gods and greek gods by making it a requirement to complete zodiac ex stages before you can get the ultimate greek god. To me, all these clues point me in the direction that zodiac gods would probably be linked and get a boost somehow. Maybe with the second sm.
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
The 2nd SM battle will most probably be Hades. His card entry is right after Zeus. I'm guessing both of them will compliment the Greek gods, one for offense and another one for defense.
But Zeus don't change attribute like Odin? sad... if that 's true. In that case... I guess Odin is a better choice for my dark Greek...
My ally: Pr freyr(III);Carrie;Elizabeth;Poppy;ML;PR Idun;Nidhogg;PR Dagon;Artermis(IV);Hades; queen bee
Future ally: Virgo; PR Thor;Athena; PR Freya
Lacking of:Human(Santa)-Beast-True God( Giemsa) deck
[Image: b49bf8f9.jpg]
[Image: bc5ea708.jpg]
(06-12-2014, 05:03 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: @Sayokyoku:

No idea. Yea you're right. They have a wide variety of skills. Still, I have a gut feeling that it'll be the case. Firstly, it'll be quite unfair giving Greek two Odin-like cards. And also, it makes two cards core in a Greek team along with the leader, making Greek set ups mostly static and lacking variety.

Secondly, I see the link they're trying to draw between the zodiac gods and greek gods by making it a requirement to complete zodiac ex stages before you can get the ultimate greek god. To me, all these clues point me in the direction that zodiac gods would probably be linked and get a boost somehow. Maybe with the second sm.

Interesting. I understand that making the requirement for access to Astral Thunderbolt being two GM clears from the Zodiacs would draw a link between the two. I do think that there is a way to design two Greek Odin counterparts without making both of them core, which would add some flexibility instead of rigidity to Greek teams.

Another possibility would be that Zeus actually interacts with the Zodiacs from Chapter 1, while the next one would interact with Chapter 2. However, I'm not sold on this idea simply because Zeus is way too prominent of a figure in Greek mythology to not be associated with the Greek god series. I imagine that many players would also be upset if this was not the case.