Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Discussion + Info + Status] [EN]ForumUnited - Division 1 - Guild ID 1076
Hello, we are now a level 16 guild with plenty of open slots to accomodate new members. No minimum level requirements. Play as you wish, come join our Line channel as well.

how chatty is the group.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Not very chatty.

Any thoughts on doing master vs. GM stages on the current guild event? My dragon team isn't quite stable enough yet to guarantee passing GM so I was going to just stick to the master stages. Since it's 30 vs. 40 stamina i figure there isn't much of a trade-off really.
I am an expert works for user experience agency who good at mobile app development and usability testing and android app development.
just do what u capable of...main objective is to get C Bingo, i.e. Maxed Skill Level Card....left C1 n C2...anyone guildies reading this thread pls spam on C1 n C2 so that all can get maxed skill card at least....thanks
Anyway, considering that people with more than 120 stamina are less likely to get many levels during the week it wont make much diference, just they will get one more match with each diamond spent, lets say they can add 30-40 matches to the guild due to this extra stamina.
I am an expert works for user experience agency who good at mobile app development and usability testing and android app development.
Hey, returning player liking the look of this Guild Smile

Any slots free / welcome to forum newcomers? Player name same as on here.
Plenty of open slots. We're keeping up with the bingos too. Just send a request.