Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal event: Digital Hatcher. April 16 (Mon) - May 13 (Sun)
Did 9 more draws and got two Mobius a as the 7th and 9th draws (just after purchasing 15 diamonds for the last the draws), only missing Turing and 25 draws total I will probably stop drawing.[Image: 5d5e4414d52d74a6e5079bc2c9548dcc.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Any non rare dupes worth to keep for this series?
I'm thinking to max my dupes hubble since light human heart converter are rare. Any other card?

(04-27-2018, 10:33 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: Any non rare dupes worth to keep for this series?
I'm thinking to max my dupes hubble since light human heart converter are rare. Any other card?

Turing and just turing if you havent picked him then ggwp 

and for your question if you have turing get 4 froids 

(04-27-2018, 10:33 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: Any non rare dupes worth to keep for this series?

I maxed up 3 hubble for ignorant team ahah... the others in my opinion seem to be more situational, so one would be enough
UID 83.804.202
(04-27-2018, 10:34 PM)Glune Wrote:

Only if you don't have 2 Mobius Wink... Seriously it is a bit funny that Turing needs Mobius so hard (for the damage & healing buff)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Draws:
Free - Morse
1. Morse
2. Hubble
3. Turing
4. Hubble
5. Morse

Should I discard the extra two Morse for souls for Amelioration Battles?

Froid for me was the rare card this time round. Draw #29 (Turing was #28) in the time it took me to get Froid I had 3 Faraday and 2 Mobius. Not going to draw more for hopes of dupes. I am only 6 draws from a second Turing. Is it worth having 2 of them?
(04-28-2018, 03:28 PM)emailtim Wrote:

Froid for me was the rare card this time round. Draw #29 (Turing was #28) in the time it took me to get Froid I had 3 Faraday and 2 Mobius. Not going to draw more for hopes of dupes. I am only 6 draws from a second Turing. Is it worth having 2 of them?

Earth heart converts are not super common (I can only think of Coli card from KOF, and Malificent I think, both collab cards). Turing is also an enchanted WFE shieldbreaker and an explode, she's pretty decent utility. But I don't know that you need more than one unless you're really impatient to make Turing as a leader work and don't want to wait for MH to release more mechs.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Byakhee is pretty common and poops hearts.  Use him with an elf to counter low rcr.  Now if u need race specific then good luck.  MH has not planned well enough for that issue.  Back to this series, there is rly a lot of interesting cards but my feeling is that the cd is too high to be useful.  I drew 8 times and received 3 dupes already so i quit.  None of these seem to be must haves so i am going to save diamonds for the next series that is.
Did three draws to celebrate maxing out and PRing Giemsa and clearing all of Rose's floors.

1. Dupe Celsius
  2. Dupe Celsius
  3. New Chang'e

Wish list complete~. Only missing Faraday, who IDC about, and Fahrenheit, who I might try to draw for before the collab ends.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai