Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal event: Digital Hatcher. April 16 (Mon) - May 13 (Sun)
17 draws (one free, one purchase reward) only got me Faraday (light rate) on the second rare.

[Image: 74db8843ed5658d754916f8edd434d8d.jpg]

I wonder if leveling more than one Freud is worth it.

P.D: I don't like the press and forget Hatcher, it doesn't feel good(?) satisfying(?). I dunno why exactly but I don't like it, maybe the animation is too long.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
The rare here is when the light goes multicolor barely noticebale if i'm honest.

7 draws 2 faraday, in reality i spent most of my diamonds on normal seal since it has boosted elfish, since I had Hurricane Maria while it was out only got Heimdal out of it new and some good dupes.

Some weird stuff happened to me. I haven't drawn the seal even once. Didn't buy diamonds or anything. And there's a faraday just sitting in my inventory. And 45 memory travellers thanks to a glitch in the arena. So... the drawing has been excellent for me.

Freebie = Morse

Did three more pulls after that..Got Hubble, Faraday and Mobius ....Guess I should stop and give some tries during next week's bonus >_>

(04-17-2018, 09:49 AM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: Some weird stuff happened to me. I haven't drawn the seal even once. Didn't buy diamonds or anything. And there's a faraday just sitting in my inventory. And 45 memory travellers thanks to a glitch in the arena. So... the drawing has been excellent for me.

They posted on Facebook that the mats gotten from the glitch will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the points you used to get them. If you used them to evolve any of your monsters, they will roll them back to their previous evolution.
(04-18-2018, 04:45 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:49 AM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: Some weird stuff happened to me. I haven't drawn the seal even once. Didn't buy diamonds or anything. And there's a faraday just sitting in my inventory. And 45 memory travellers thanks to a glitch in the arena. So... the drawing has been excellent for me.

They posted on Facebook that the mats gotten from the glitch will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the souls you used to get them. If you used them to evolve any of your monsters, they will roll them back to their previous evolution.

glad to know this. sick with people trying to showoff what they got from the glitch.  Tongue
[Image: a285377d.jpg]

My Guild : [EN]ForumUnited4 - No.2037
if anyone on you indonesian people please join guild Strike Till Wins - No.1007
(04-18-2018, 04:13 PM)Coffee.Cavaliere~ Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 04:45 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:49 AM)The Darkest Dragon Wrote: Some weird stuff happened to me. I haven't drawn the seal even once. Didn't buy diamonds or anything. And there's a faraday just sitting in my inventory. And 45 memory travellers thanks to a glitch in the arena. So... the drawing has been excellent for me.

They posted on Facebook that the mats gotten from the glitch will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the souls you used to get them. If you used them to evolve any of your monsters, they will roll them back to their previous evolution.

glad to know this. sick with people trying to showoff what they got from the glitch.  Tongue

Had to change souls to points, but TOS English Facebook page posted about it (which I'm sure was just translated from the other page). I'll find a link.

https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/posts/1347669415334636
Free draw: Froid
First draw: Morse

Might do another draw before the bonus rate for rares, since the Fruits are hogging my inventory. My goals are Chang'e and Hubble and any rares along the way are welcomed.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
5 year playing ToS, I never believe the so-called 200% increasing chance of drawing rare cards. The number of rare cards increased during that period simply because players burned more diamonds.

I guess there is only 1 difference, it is between F2P & P2P.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
(04-23-2018, 02:53 PM)kukingkong Wrote: 5 year playing ToS, I never believe the so-called 200% increasing chance of drawing rare cards. The number of rare cards increased during that period simply because players burned more diamonds.

I guess there is only 1 difference, it is between F2P & P2P.

I used to draw for cards with the weekly increased chance bonus. I consistently would pull one of the two increased chance cards in 10 draws, sometimes dupes, rarely neither or both. Never did more than 10 draws a week though. I always thought it was much more than a 200% increase (although it could have been a 200% bonus on top of colour bonus). This was before the days of special seals though.