Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - The Garden of Thorns.
32 pulls during rate up:

May Lily x6
Paperwhite x9
Hyacinth x3
Strelitzia x5
Rosemellow x1

Rose x6
Sakura x1
Cornflower x1

(of course, Cornflower being the #32 pull)

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
27 draws

May Lily x3
Rosemellow x4
Paperwhite x3
Strelitzia x4
Hyacinth x6

Rose x5
Sakura x1
Cornflower x1 (draw no. 27)

ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
My draws were totally awful, didn't get some commons even :

4 x May Lily
3 x Rosemellow
3 x Strelitzia

1 x Rose rare

16 draw + 2 free (on not rare up day). Got all the serie with a couple of red rare and a lot of paper
Quite satisfied this time. 11+2 draws. Missing Sakura, but I'm not a fan and the series will eventually be added to the regular seals (i.e., no gotta-catch-em-all urges like with KoF).

Free draw: Rosemellow
Purchase draw: Rose
Today: Rose - Hyacinth - Hyacinth - Cornflower - Rosemellow - Strelitzia - Paperwhite - Rosemellow - Paperwhite - May Lily *here I decided to keep drawing until next rare* - Rose (again... enough is enough).
Did my draw today and got a dupe Rose. Guess I'll be adding that to my existing team then
16 draws in total, 9 the first day off the update getting no rare and the 7 today got me Sakura in the first one and Rose in the sixth one. All in all pretty good for me.

Today's draws are from the line up.
[Image: 8dbcee941c6e792fdb5a0568d1c16a22.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
My draw list * denotes rare up day. First two are the free draws (intial plus purchase). Bold denotes rare cards. I normally don't draw extra before rare up day but have struggled with non-rares recently (and got a good start) so thought I would do extra.

Sakura
Sakura
Rosemellow
Sakura
Rosemellow
Strelitzia
Strelitzia
Paperwhite
Paperwhite
Hyacinth
Rosemellow
Paperwhite *
Strelitzia *
Hyacinth *
Rosemellow *
Paperwhite *
Srelitzia *
Hyacinth *
Strelitzia *
Strelitzia *
Strelitzia *
Cornflower *
Paperwhite *
Rose *
Hyacinth
Paperwhite
Rosemellow
Paperwhite
Hyacinth
Rosemellow
Strelitzia
Rosemellow
Rose
Rosemellow
Paperwhite

Count:
Sakura x 3
Rose x 2
Cornflower x 1

Rosemellow x 8
Strelitzia x 8
Paperwhite x 8
Hyacinth x 5
May Lily x 0 - This is the one I picked out as wanting two of and I took 11 draws after getting all the rares just trying, and failing, to get one.

35 draws total - 1/3 on rare up day (165 diamonds) and didn't get the whole set. If Madhead wasn't giving us so many diamonds for free lately I would be a lot more pissed off. Oh well. Will try for May Lily with the rest of my free diamonds (and monthly package) before the seal finishes.
(11-04-2017, 02:36 PM)emailtim Wrote: My draw list * denotes rare up day. First two are the free draws (intial plus purchase). Bold denotes rare cards. I normally don't draw extra before rare up day but have struggled with non-rares recently (and got a good start) so thought I would do extra.

Sakura
Sakura
Rosemellow
Sakura
Rosemellow
Strelitzia
Strelitzia
Paperwhite
Paperwhite
Hyacinth
Rosemellow
Paperwhite *
Strelitzia *
Hyacinth *
Rosemellow *
Paperwhite *
Srelitzia *
Hyacinth *
Strelitzia *
Strelitzia *
Strelitzia *
Cornflower *
Paperwhite *
Rose *
Hyacinth
Paperwhite
Rosemellow
Paperwhite
Hyacinth
Rosemellow
Strelitzia
Rosemellow
Rose
Rosemellow
Paperwhite

Count:
Sakura x 3
Rose x 2
Cornflower x 1

Rosemellow x 8
Strelitzia x 8
Paperwhite x 8
Hyacinth x 5
May Lily x 0 - This is the one I picked out as wanting two of and I took 11 draws after getting all the rares just trying, and failing, to get one.

35 draws total - 1/3 on rare up day (165 diamonds) and didn't get the whole set. If Madhead wasn't giving us so many diamonds for free lately I would be a lot more pissed off. Oh well. Will try for May Lily with the rest of my free diamonds (and monthly package) before the seal finishes.

Ahhh, I had this same problem with Perseus. Three Ophiuchuses, a Lynx and like a billion Aurigas but not one Perseus to the bitter end, RIP my Amaterasu team.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
6 draws.
Rosa
Paperwhite
Strelitzia
Rosemellow
Rosemallow
Sakura

Around the same situation as emailtim, no May lilies :(
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong