Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Starlight Compass
Sym, i would indeed max two lynxes, see her active is cd 9, divisible neatly by 3, and it works amazingly nice with her team skill.
Lynx, Pegasus, Lynx, the monkey SM, Silver Bullet, Lynx.

the monkey + pegasus + lynx should give you a high enough burst, Silver Bullet = Why not? a small burst that has the potential to drop dark runes. Give it a try in the upcoming transmigration for fun Smile.

edit:
Btw i might be wrong but Pegasus on Lynx should change the healing from dark runes from 5% to 7.5% right? so if you dissolve a batch of 5 dark runes + multiple colors you get 1 enchanted dark+ 2 dark beast runes for sure = 22.5% healing, negating Pegasus tax for that turn?... i haven't been able to test my lynx.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Thank for the advice, Rev!

I don't have dark monkey or silver bullet, so I'll have to make do with any combination of Basti, Sumatra, Bobo, Taotie, Lunar Sirius or The Cowardly Lion in those two spots.

Best,

Sym

With Sumatra remember that you gain Mother of Nature, Cybele, as a Dark Beast, and this patch gave us Cygnus as a Chameleon Beast that turns dark if both leader and ally are dark Big Grin

I would say that you have enough to get a Lynx team going, the damage is no problem, specially once pegasus is on, but i must admit that the healing wasn't OP, but just right.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
True!

I always forgot about poor old Cybelle... Seems like Cygnus is joining her club in my brain Sad
Decided to randomly draw a few hours ago and finally got Ophiuchus, my last remaining card. Finished this series.

So to sum up:
Day 1 draws:
Free draw - Draco
Lyra
Auriga
Lyra
Perseus
Auriga
Lyra

Rare up draws:
Mitty and Marble
Auriga
Andromeda
Doggies
Auriga
Lynx
Doggies
Andromeda
Perseus
Lyra
Perseus
Doggies

Random 18 Aug draw: Ophiuchus

4x Auriga, 3x Perseus, 1x Draco, 4x Lyra, 4x Doggies, 2x Andro, 1x Lynx and 1x Ophi = 20 draws

Hmm, not too bad compared to some others, I suppose...
ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
I was too busy working and forgot about the increased chance to pull rares on Friday, so I've pretty much only been getting Perseus, Lyra and Canis Major and Minor. Guess I used up all my luck with the Puppet series, lulz.

Might try to three more draws leading up to the Ancient Seal so I cap off nicely at 300 points.
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
Got 2x Andro, and a bunch of common dupes >_> (looking at you auriga >:v)
Was hoping on Ophi, But alas I think my luck has run dry lately. Maybe on the ancient seal...