Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Source of Engraving
(12-16-2017, 12:10 AM)put1572 Wrote: Has MadHead actually tinkered with the rate up day? In the sense that does rate increased mean something more before that these past few seals? I mean, you can see that the wording has changed from "200% increase for..." to "chances to draw the rare characters of...are significantly increased" which is really vague and doesn't really say anything. I'd like to think this is all just in my head, but...

Hard to say when we don't have much data. If they had decreased it from a genuine 200% chance more to the current about 50-100% more at some point, would we even feel the difference? Lots of people still drawing into back to back rares, because it's still roll based and not accumulative in any way. Maybe they decreased because they introduced the Ancient Seal, which is mostly rares from older series. Of course... it's not open year round...

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
(12-16-2017, 12:32 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:10 AM)put1572 Wrote: Has MadHead actually tinkered with the rate up day? In the sense that does rate increased mean something more before that these past few seals? I mean, you can see that the wording has changed from "200% increase for..." to "chances to draw the rare characters of...are significantly increased" which is really vague and doesn't really say anything. I'd like to think this is all just in my head, but...

Hard to say when we don't have much data. If they had decreased it from a genuine 200% chance more to the current about 50-100% more at some point, would we even feel the difference? Lots of people still drawing into back to back rares, because it's still roll based and not accumulative in any way. Maybe they decreased because they introduced the Ancient Seal, which is mostly rares from older series. Of course... it's not open year round...
Now I'd really like to see if whether the Chinese side has some more survey results other than the KoF one. Perhaps one from older series like Fallen Halos for comparison? Of course I won't be drawing any conclusions because the sample size is far too small to do so, still would be interesting to see though. If they really did do something to the rate up however, I just wish they'd up and say it. I'd accept it either way. 

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Did 18 draws total and only miss Ghroth.

Did 7 on the first day of the patch and got in order: Daoloth (purchase reward), Atlach Nacha, Ubbo, Abhoth, Abhoth, Abhoth, Yibb Tstll.

Free draw was Abhoth.

10 Draws on the rare rate up and got: Atlach Nacha, Atlach Nacha, Ghatanothoa, Abhoth (...), Ubbo, Yibb, Ghatanothoa, Azathoth, Ghatanothoa and Ubbo.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
2+15 draws for the whole set, my best record yet compared to other special seals (which normally takes around ~25 draws)

Ghatanothoa x5
Atlach Nacha x4
Abhoth x3
Ubbo x1
Yibb x1
Azathoth x1
Daoloth x1
Ghroth x1
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Hi guys,

Also super salty here with this seal.

Did 17 draws on rate up (plus free draw and purchase reward) and got only one rare (Azathoth) and 18 commons, which also prevented me to try for Yi Yeh Shu (only missing pili) on the weekend.

Strangely enough I'm starting to sense a pattern with my rare draws. Probably it's just in my head, but I've noticed a huge imbalance regarding element. It seems as if I would always get the dark rare (usually duped) and the water rare, rarely the fire rare, and never the light or earth rare.

Data (in parentheses the numbre of draws, in bold the rares I got):

Yamato (6+2) - rares: fire, earth, dark -------------------------- I got Tsukuyomi (dark rare) with the free draw. The 6 draws were during seal reopening.
Knights of the Round Table (?) - rares: light, light, dark ------ I don't know now many draws I did, but enough to get all commons at least twice.
Sengoku Samurai (?) - rares: fire, earth, ligth ------------------- same as above
Pili Puppets (10+2) - rares: water, light, dark
Star Burst Pulses (11+2) - rares: water, earth, dark --------- I got 4 Lynx (dark rare)
King of Fighters (19+2) - rares: fire, fire, dark ---------------- I did 6 extra draws outside rate up to get Sie Kensou (water common) and complete the series
Elfish Perennials (11+2) - rares: water, fire, dark ------------- I got 3 Rose (dark rare)
Prologues of Universe (17+2) - rares: fire, light, dark

Do any of you have similar draw histories?

Best,

Symrustar

PS: Sorry for the awful formatting. I don't know how to tab in forum posts...

Edit: Mixed Yamato / Sengoku. Thanks Fauxy for noticing it!
Tsukuyomi is from Yamato not Sengoku.

In general, I think my inventory tends toward more fire, light, and dark cards.

Rares from each seal since I started playing, I can't remember how many total draws for most though:

Halos
  • Water( 0), Fire (1), Dark (0)
  • Only drew into Chessia once she'd already entered diamond seal.
Warlords
  • Water (0), Fire (0), Dark (0)
Yamato (About 10 draws)
  • Fire (1), Earth (0), Dark (0)
KotRT
  • Light (0), Light (0), Dark (2)
  • One Lancelot during their release, one during their return.
Sengoku (About 10 draws)
  • Fire (0), Earth (0), Light (0)
Pili (10+ draws)
  • Water (0), Light (0), Dark (0)
Starburst [26 total draws]
  • Earth (2), Water (0), Dark (3)
  • Third Lynx from Ancient seal.
  • This is the first seal I started seriously drawing and the first I spent money on.
KoF [4 total draws]
  • Fire (1), Fire (0), Dark (0)
Perrenials [24 total draws]
  • Water (0), Fire (0) Dark (4)
Prologues [5 total draws]
  • Fire (0), Light, (0) Dark (1)
If I get a rare it's usually within the first four draws. Water and Earth tend to avoid me, even on Diamond seal. But then, you could just as easily say it's because MH has a tendency to make Dark rares for every seal. Sengoku is the only seal without a Dark rare. So you kinda know which element they favor. We're due for another good Earth leader, and some more Water wouldn't kill us, not everyone got Atlantis and SHJ.
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Got all except Ghroth in 100 diamonds.
2x Daoloth
1x Azathoth
[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]