Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Source of Engraving
Alright, I wasn't that into this series but I managed to get a rare within 4 draws (seems to be my average) and I want 150 diams for my best shot at a shiny new black card come CNY, so I think I'll stop here.

My draws:
Ubbo Sathla (free)
Yibb Tstll
Atlach Nacha
Abhoth
Azathoth (Honestly the one I wanted least, but I do have Novalis and a dupe for dragonware so I'll probably get some good out of him).

How's everyone else done? I feel like nobody waited for rare up this time around.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Very satisfied with my pulls this time around:

Daoloth
Ghroth
Atlach Nacha x3
Yibb Tstll x2
Ubbo Sathla
Abhoth x2

Pretty stoked that I got Daoloth (the rare I was really hoping for) on the second draw and Ghroth (second rare I want) on the last. Both I feel will help spice things up and let me play around with different team set-ups. Azathoth is cool and I do have Novalis but not really a fan. Wish I got the common Light card though (same as when I failed to get Benimaru when I'm attempting to finish my Arthur team). Still, not too bad compared to other seal draws.

This seal hates me.
Yibb Tstll x4
Atlach Nacha x4
Ghatanothoa x2
Abnoth x7
17 draws, 0 of 3 rares, 4 of 5 not rares. This is sick.

Pre rate up (Inc free)
Ubbo x2
Atlach x2
Ghatan x1
Abhoth x2

Rate up
Ghroth .... The one I wanted .... The end ....
Need to conserve dimes .... Burned 35 dimes from this series
15 draws and no rares on 'rare up' day.   I dont believe for 1 minute that there is an actual 'rare up' bonus.  I spread my draws out and it just doesnt matter.  

In the over the last 3 special seals i am 3/58 draws all 58 during 'rare up'.  Each patch it seems to get worse.  I just dont believe the rare up.
(12-15-2017, 03:54 PM)jtsmith Wrote: 15 draws and no rares on 'rare up' day.   I dont believe for 1 minute that there is an actual 'rare up' bonus.  I spread my draws out and it just doesnt matter.  

In the over the last 3 special seals i am 3/58 draws all 58 during 'rare up'.  Each patch it seems to get worse.  I just dont believe the rare up.

That's some bad luck if it's 3 seals in a row. Sorry to hear that. The Chinese players actually did a survey during the KOF seal, of draw before and during the rare day:

Kyo Kusanagi: 6.08% -> 8.08%
Iori Yagami: 2.92% -> 5.37%
Mai Shiranui: 5.93% -> 8.26%

Source: JoetjeF on the Lovey Dovey Rose page on the wiki. As you can see it's not even close to doubled for 2/3 rares, so it doesn't surprise me that a lot of people aren't waiting on the day anymore. Hope luck starts falling more in your favor.
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
25 draws made today to complete the set.
3 groth
1 daoloth
1 azatoth
20 non rare
(12-15-2017, 04:12 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 03:54 PM)jtsmith Wrote: 15 draws and no rares on 'rare up' day.   I dont believe for 1 minute that there is an actual 'rare up' bonus.  I spread my draws out and it just doesnt matter.  

That's some bad luck if it's 3 seals in a row. Sorry to hear that. The Chinese players actually did a survey during the KOF seal, of draw before and during the rare day:

Kyo Kusanagi: 6.08% -> 8.08%
Iori Yagami: 2.92% -> 5.37%
Mai Shiranui: 5.93% -> 8.26%

Source: JoetjeF on the Lovey Dovey Rose page on the wiki. As you can see it's not even close to doubled for 2/3 rares, so it doesn't surprise me that a lot of people aren't waiting on the day anymore. Hope luck starts falling more in your favor.

It wont because the i believe by not posting the numbers, or really even showing anything concrete on the screen, that makes it ripe to monkeying with them.

I also tire of everytime u draw a common card it flashes the words 'super rare' on ur screen.  Nothing about any of the common cards are rare.
Got only common cards, and only new was the light common x2. Awful luck.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
Has MadHead actually tinkered with the rate up day? In the sense that does rate increased mean something more before that these past few seals? I mean, you can see that the wording has changed from "200% increase for..." to "chances to draw the rare characters of...are significantly increased" which is really vague and doesn't really say anything. I'd like to think this is all just in my head, but...
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485