Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event : Rise of Sengoku Samurai (May 8 to June 18)
I noticed this kind of thread hasn't been made since the return of Heroes of the Empire series, so here you go.
Share your awesome or frustrating draws of the Sengoku Samurai series here.

Personally I drew 23 times with the following results:

0 Nobunaga ( I hate my luck)
3 Hideyoshi ( Too hard to max CD)
1 Honda ( Kinda disappointing in action)
6 Nohime
3 Azai
3 Tokugawa (Fat light guy)
4 Oichi ( 3 in a row and 1 from free draw)
3 Komatsuhime (Wannabe Lucy)

And 20 of those were during the rate up, I hate this seal and pretty much every exclusive seal as I always miss 1 rare (usually the best one).

22 draws before the event... completed the series. Can't complaint.

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
18 draws, 1 nobunaga, 2 hideyoshi and 4 honda.

My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
Recently just started playing again, since got free time lately >_> Quite lucky this time, and have extra dimes for richman or future events =P

Purchase reward = Oichi
200% -> Honda -> Nobunaga -> Hideyoshi
[Image: LBLnCx.jpg]
(05-22-2017, 01:34 AM)Provel Wrote: 3 Hideyoshi ( Too hard to max CD)

In my opinion, you should max Hideyoshi. If you level 3 up to slvl 10 with the imperial warriors, then feed 2 to the other one, he will be slvl 15. Given that Swegde-type converters are some of the best in the game, that Hideyoshi has great stats, and that MH favors the rares in amelioration (witness Richman), I'd say it's worth it, even if you never use him as leader. I only got two, and I fed one to the other, now at slvl 12.75, grinding to 13 where I will then harpy. Leader skills come and go with the times, conversion is forever.

Anyway, here's what I got:

Purchase reward: Hideyoshi
Free card: Nohime

200% Rare rate up event:

Honda x 1
Hideyoshi x 1
Nobunaga x 2
Nohime x 2
Komatsuhime x 2
Azai x 1
Tokugawa x 1

40% rares is pretty decent. I failed to get Oichi, but I don't really care. Everyone's been hating on the non-rares so much I was happy to just collect all the rares.
I did 15 draws during the rate up, 2 times yoshi -.-
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
(05-23-2017, 12:57 AM)Mj7 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 01:34 AM)Provel Wrote: 3 Hideyoshi ( Too hard to max CD)

In my opinion, you should max Hideyoshi. If you level 3 up to slvl 10 with the imperial warriors, then feed 2 to the other one, he will be slvl 15. Given that Swegde-type converters are some of the best in the game, that Hideyoshi has great stats, and that MH favors the rares in amelioration (witness Richman), I'd say it's worth it, even if you never use him as leader. I only got two, and I fed one to the other, now at slvl 12.75, grinding to 13 where I will then harpy. Leader skills come and go with the times, conversion is forever.

Will try to do so, thanks