Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Resonance Crystal [Oct 2 - Oct 29]
Bro I'm still struggling to get the 3 rares and Kazuma and that's with one free draw and 5 summons saving 4 more summons for the 12th

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Pulled Aqua, now just waiting on Darkness. Prolly just gonna wait until rare rate up to try for her.

(10-05-2018, 01:27 AM)royguitar Wrote: and looking for Megumin or Aqua

ID:90502776

Got both all max, I've sent you a friend request

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally all max Megumin)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Retired from TOS. Only playing semi-actively. Message me on Discord if you need me: CursedBlackCat#7801
Megumin from the purchase reward....
But suddenly my phone stuck at black screen since Saturday... Sigh =.=

Its been a week so we prob know how good these cards are and if they are worth 35 pulls.

I have darkness which isnt worth it imho. She can be used as a grind it out leader but most stages nowadays ur going to get killed after 2 turns anyhow to bother with her as leader. If darkness is good then so is bael and wukong leaders. As a member she is better as she will simplify ur board and can be turned off before. That being said she really isnt what we needed. Do we use light yan? Here is ur upgraded yan.

I dont have aqua and megumin but they seem better than darkness. I only have kazuma but it seems like the commons are just ok.

What are your thoughts? Pull or skip?
(10-08-2018, 04:35 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Its been a week so we prob know how good these cards are and if they are worth 35 pulls.

I have darkness which isnt worth it imho.  She can be used as a grind it out leader but most stages nowadays ur going to get killed after 2 turns anyhow to bother with her as leader.  If darkness is good then so is bael and wukong leaders.  As a member she is better as she will simplify ur board and can be turned off before.  That being said she really isnt what we needed.  Do we use light yan?  Here is ur upgraded yan.

I dont have aqua and megumin but they seem better than darkness.  I only have kazuma but it seems like the commons are just ok.

I think that this seal is worth it if you like KonoSuba ,or you dont have a good water leader. Aqua is pretty versatile, she makes all the cards from the seal viable, while allowing herself to be a mono water leader. There is a cap to her damage because you can only dissolve your initial board, but in my experience, she was able to clear Vanir pretty mindlessly if you had Sui Kensou or slot in Bryn/BirdCage. Her active skills are pretty busted IMO, you can prep the board for next turn if there is a quint elemental shield while getting two dissolve for activation round, and she can clear effects at 7 CD with conditional 3x multiplier. The guaranteed card, Megumin, is pretty strong, but non essential. Its nice to have because it will bypass vortex, determination, enchanted shield, and defense, at a quick 7 CD. If you get her with yun yun, you can have fire runes every turn after the third in any fire team, if you dont pop her twice a round.

A note, I really liked the hindu gods series, and thought that it was a series you shouldnt miss, but thats because it was very simple and versatile both in terms of actives and leader skills. Will the hindu gods or KonoSuba become unique meta leaders/members? Probably not, but i think they are very handy to have. And with the arrival of an EP and CD reset enemy coming in the future, low CD cards with powerful affects like these are bound to shine.
(10-08-2018, 04:35 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Its been a week so we prob know how good these cards are and if they are worth 35 pulls.

I have darkness which isnt worth it imho.  She can be used as a grind it out leader but most stages nowadays ur going to get killed after 2 turns anyhow to bother with her as leader.  If darkness is good then so is bael and wukong leaders.  As a member she is better as she will simplify ur board and can be turned off before.  That being said she really isnt what we needed.  Do we use light yan?  Here is ur upgraded yan.

I dont have aqua and megumin but they seem better than darkness.  I only have kazuma but it seems like the commons are just ok.

I have the opposite opinion re:darkness. I thought it wasn't that great from the teasers, but playing it a bit on the 10th seal made me change my mind. That said, you really do need the light human cards from previous exclusive seals/collabs to make it work.

Clearing 10-2-3-3
[Image: avuGMvsl.png]

Clearing 10-2-5-4:
[Image: GhOXmFKl.png]
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.

I have darkness which isnt worth it imho. She can be used as a grind it out leader but most stages nowadays ur going to get killed after 2 turns anyhow to bother with her as leader. If darkness is good then so is bael and wukong leaders. As a member she is better as she will simplify ur board and can be turned off before. That being said she really isnt what we needed. Do we use light yan? Here is ur upgraded yan.

I dont have aqua and megumin but they seem better than darkness. I only have kazuma but it seems like the commons are just ok.

Imo definitely pull. Megumin's snipe is unparalleled (as I already mentioned, you can meme on arena so hard with her), and Aqua is a super strong water or konosuba leader. She took me a bit of time to get used to (because of the lack of skydrop, I can't stack runes like I usually do), but imo the damage cap due to first batch only isn't much of an issue since her high multipler compensates for that.

(10-08-2018, 05:19 PM)agnesi Wrote: I have the opposite opinion re:darkness. I thought it wasn't that great from the teasers, but playing it a bit on the 10th seal made me change my mind. That said, you really do need the light human cards from previous exclusive seals/collabs to make it work.

Perfect, looks like it's finally time for my old Tang Yu Rou to shine. Big Grin
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally all max Megumin)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Retired from TOS. Only playing semi-actively. Message me on Discord if you need me: CursedBlackCat#7801
Drawing during rare rate up:

1. New Aqua (!)
  2. New Mitsurugi
  3. Dupe Yunyun
  4. New Wiz
  5. Dupe Mitsurugi
  6. New Kazuma
  7. Dupe Wiz
  8. Dupe Wiz
  9. Dupe Wiz (?)
  10. Dupe Wiz

...Yeah, going to stop here and draw after I wake up, lol.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Holy shit konoscuba collab. Was just reminiscing about ToS the other day.

I better have left myself some diamonds.

Which seal do I draw for the collab? It seems the system has changed a bit since I last tried.
Common Acronyms
Looking for Izanagi allies!
ID: 29,490,729
(10-12-2018, 12:51 AM)Nomivore Wrote: Holy shit konoscuba collab. Was just reminiscing about ToS the other day.

I better have left myself some diamonds.

Which seal do I draw for the collab? It seems the system has changed a bit since I last tried.

Resonance Crystal. When you select on 'Seal Card' it's the first one that'll appear.
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin