Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event "Pili Heavenly Stone"
Pulled 2 times last week and 6 times during 200%, now only missing Su Huan Jen .__.
Might as well save remaining dimes for next event

[Image: LBLnCx.jpg]
1 free draw Jian Zhi Chu
6 normal draws:

Mo Wang Zi (common)
Au Shiau Hung Chen (common)
Ji Wu Wang (common)
Jian Zhi Chu (common)
Feng Chih Hen (common)
Su Huan Jen (rare)

I'm pretty satisfied with the results. If I don't take into acount the free draw I actually drew six non dupes in a row, I now only miss the light and dark rare card. I'll keep my last 6 diamonds for now but will try it the 1 + 1 draw at the end and see if I can get lucky.

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
lazy to try for Jen , rather save dimes for the upcoming black card

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

6 draws today:

Dark rare YSC (dupe)
Fire dodge common (dupe)
Earth common
Fire dodge common (dupe)
Fire dodge common (dupe)
Earth common (dupe)

To think I still lack the water common, dark common and water rare... Sigh. Not sure if going to continue drawing or not.

Edit: 7th and last draw, dark YSC. I'm done. Outta diamonds. Goddammit SHJ T_T
ID 67264188
Want: Diaochan, Marionette Tsukuyomi, YYS and YSC
Allies: YSC, YYS, Ophiuchus, PR Loki l91, PR Ra, PR Idun,  6* Poseidon IV l99, Honda, PR Yangjian l93
I accept all active players. Can change allies when requested.
(06-30-2017, 10:15 AM)spacelion Wrote: lazy to try for Jen , rather save dimes for the upcoming black card

Another black card is coming out? Damn, I hope I can get the light rare card within 4 draws.
Question. Does the 200% rate apply to US when it's active during HK? Like, can I draw now, two hours before Friday, and have the 200% up if it's ongoing in HK or...?
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(06-30-2017, 02:38 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Question. Does the 200% rate apply to US when it's active during HK? Like, can I draw now, two hours before Friday, and have the 200% up if it's ongoing in HK or...?

Nope, it aplies all Friday on your phone/game timezone, just wait for Friday news update and you should be fine, it should also show event and say 200% up on the Pili seal.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
4 draw and got the rest of the 2 rares I've been missing, glad to be done with this seal so soon.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
In the end I did 4 draws with rare rate up, got:

Ji Wu Wang (water common dupe)
Jin Zhi Chu (earth dupe)
Yi Yeh Shu (light rare dupe)
Su Huan Jen (water rare, the only one I was missing!)

So yeah, 50% rare rate for me and the first special seal I completed!

Even if the water rare ends up being a meh leader, the active is excelent so it was worth it.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
did 12 draws, didn't get water rare but got every other card including a second copy of the dark rare :p...

I'll keep that second copy for stages with resets, the light rare could be used on my Arthur team, the rest are situational :p Smile
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.