Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Seal Event - Pili Heavenly Stone (Dec 1-18)
(Yesterday, 01:29 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:13 AM)vespher Wrote: 5 feng chih hen in a row, I hate him now and that seal lol

angry and sad reacts only pls.

I was so salty cause at least I would like to get other commons from this set, but didn't get them. I'm perfectly happy with 1 rare, but at least commons should be easy to collect all.

In this game I learned that I have to be able to deal with not always having 1 x of each card. (Usually all simmilar games I played made it possible to collect all cards/monsters with time investment)

Collecting aspect is what draws me into these games, I really don't care much about rankings as long as they don't stop me from collecting more.

Also, I don't literally hate the seal, it's only a figure of speech to express my resentment over the continous pull of same card 5 times in a row which statistically has a low probability of happening.

(12-01-2017, 07:44 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: I have all of them when the PILI series first came out. I did one draw to get the Skin, its a dupe.

Is there a skin from drawing specifically from Pili? I got one from drawing the new series. I don't want to draw Pili again as I have them all but will for the skin if you definately get one from Pili only.

(Yesterday, 07:48 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 07:44 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: I have all of them when the PILI series first came out. I did one draw to get the Skin, its a dupe.

Is there a skin from drawing specifically from Pili? I got one from drawing the new series. I don't want to draw Pili again as I have them all but will for the skin if you definately get one from Pili only.

There's a SHJ skin for drawing but I think it doesn't actually matter what seal you draw from. 

If you have SHJ, YSC and YYS skins, you got all the Pili skins so far. YSC is in the soul shop and YYS is for 15 clears in the Coliseum.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(Yesterday, 07:58 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:48 PM)emailtim Wrote:

There's a SHJ skin for drawing but I think it doesn't actually matter what seal you draw from. 

If you have SHJ, YSC and YYS skins, you got all the Pili skins so far. YSC is in the soul shop and YYS is for 15 clears in the Coliseum.

Thanks. Did get SHJ skin from drawing the new series so that answers that question.