Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Diamond Seal Event] Mizumishiki - 28 May - 24 Jun
(06-21-2018, 05:17 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:30 PM)vespher Wrote: 35th draw x1 Gon

salt overflowing (25 draws on 2x rate)

but got 6 killuas though lol

Same here, lol.

On the plus (?) side, I now have five copies of Killua and three copies of Kurapika? Can't see why I'd need so many turns of dodging and lock-immunity though... @@;

I value killua as a 3cd decent converter, very useful as a member and converter. My Lu dongbin team likes having 2 of them.

Anyway I was prepared to have Gon on 35th. Completing one time series is more important than spending on future seals that aren't one time only.

Damn felt really bad after getting cyborg scholars and immortal heroes from Circe rate up event...
Drawn today's seal and got Virgo. Feelsbadman.
But wish from Alluka gave me Gon. Finally completed the set and could move on.
And finally a good end for me in this game...still uncertain about real life tho...

Same here, lol.

On the plus (?) side, I now have five copies of Killua and three copies of Kurapika? Can't see why I'd need so many turns of dodging and lock-immunity though... @@;

If u have gon, multiple copies of killua are desired.  Why? Because each killua provides a dodge, a convert for an additional all attribute combo, an x3 attk for that killua or an additional +5 combo skill.

If u have killua but no gon then making killua leader means u need hideyoski or some other low cd earth converter to keep the rainbow going like a mono.

(06-21-2018, 11:16 PM)jtsmith Wrote:

Same here, lol.

If u have gon, multiple copies of killua are desired.  Why? Because each killua provides a dodge, a convert for an additional all attribute combo, an x3 attk for that killua or an additional +5 combo skill.

If u have killua but no gon then making killua leader means u need hideyoski or some other low cd earth converter to keep the rainbow going like a mono.

I'll take your word for it and try it out. ^^
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai